Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 pm
He groaned softly. His blood was old, yet was like wine, it only got better with age.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 pm
Amelia savored the taste of his blood. After another minute, she slowly retracted her fangs, licking her lips before getting her red hankerchief and cleaning some of the blood that was coming out from his wrist, "Thank you so much, Et..."  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm
'A pleasure.' He said, moving his hand over the wound, and when he removed it, it was healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:49 pm
Amelia looked at his healed wrist then up into his eyes, "It was...really tasty, but then again...I never drank real blood..." she muttered her last sentence.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 pm
'Thats another bad thing... Its bad if we go too long without it... Mine will keep you sated for a while, a month, maybe more..'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Amelia smiled, "I'm really grateful."  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 pm
'Like I said, I'm glad I can help you...' He said truthfully as he stared at her, how he wanted to lean over and kiss her.

'No! Don't think like that!!'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm
Amelia looked into his eyes with a soft gleam. She felt a slightly blush come across her face as her eyes turned away, getting slightly nervous. She never felt like this towards anyone else before, but she liked the feeling although she was very shy about it.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm
'Goddamit! Your over six thousand years old for christs sake and your being shy!? You've killed countless humans and vampires but you can't even kiss this girl!? Really.' His mind was mentally warring with his heart at this point. He looked at Amelia, leaned forward, turned her face to his, and kissed her. There, he'd done it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Amelia was suprised to feel his lips against hers, but she kissed him back. She felt her heart racing her face still blushing. There was something about him that was completely different from everyone else she has ever met and that she liked.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm
She was returning the kiss, he couldn't quite believe it. Thank god no one was looking. He kissed her again, more passionatly now, his hands holding her softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm
Amelia broke the kiss and her face was bright red, looking down for a minute before clearing her throat, "Excuse me..." she said nervously, going to the lavatory.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 pm
He watched her go, and just sat there. They'd just taken a big leap forward...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm
Amelia washed her face with cold water and used the restroom before going back to her seat, covering herself with the blanket before getting comfortable to go to sleep.  

Meroko-chii

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Tobi had left them. He found his mistress and smiled. "she is safe"

She nodded and got up. They quickly ran back to their hide out.  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff