Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image Taking another sip from her pumpkin juice, Eve let out a short ring of laughter. "Well, I can sure think of a few books that would fall under a category such as that. I guess we'll just have to stick to Egypt, and forget about the French and their crystal, then, won't we."

[[SO mean lol. heart Twilight. heart Jk, the books were good, though. Crystal's not that bad either...when it's spelt with a "K", anyway. wink ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira snapped out of her reverie at Maurice's voice, she chuckled slightly at the words 'back in my day', and pulled a lock of brown hair away from her face. Mira raised her eyebrow questionably, at the 'it was harder to convince the House Elves to sneak you treats' statement. 'Were the House Elves different in his time?' she wondered, she shrugged mentally and returned to the conversation. "I would talk Sunny the House Elf into sneaking me a slice of cheesecake, sometimes she'd let me food-taste if I was early enough..." Mira sighed nostalgically. 'Being a student was so much simpler' She waved goodbye to the Head of Ravenclaw, stretched her arms, and finished her Gillywater.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm
[Krystal? Hmm? -missed something-]

User Image
Professor Lucivar Yaslana
Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher

Love give me strength,

Lucivar reached for his own drink. He'd picked Orange juice. He sipped gently as he thought of a reply that didn't involve insulting the French Ministry. "I'd love to. Where else have you seen?"

and strength shall help afford

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice popped a small cake into his mouth and nodded, still lost in his reverie. Sometimes, he missed being a student here. But, now he was back. He was a little relieved that there would be no more dust and grime in his food.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:04 pm
Cassandra Greengrass
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Librarian

On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

✭✭✭✭✭

Thousands of miles through the cold stormy air
There's really nothing that I wouldn't dare

❤❤❤❤❤

User ImageCassandra blinked, startled out of her dreamworld, when the letter landed in front of her. She opened it curiously, and frowned. She squinted, tilting the letter sideways. Two minutes later, she had finally decoded the message, remembering as she did so who the handwriting belonged to. She sent Grey an inquiring and slightly irritated frown, wondering why he had bothered. Was he mocking her again?

❤❤❤❤❤
I climb the eye of the hurricane
When the winds are whispering your name

✭✭✭✭✭
On and on

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

He then shrugged over at Cassandra and then pointed at the annoying nurse before hand-motioning her demise. He thought those two's acting was annoying, but, he'd rather be barking up Florence's tree at the moment. He then flicked his wand adding a more readable message at the bottom.
"Happy couple destruction?" He then went back to looking at Florence.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image [[That's my real name. mrgreen ]]

Evelyn considered the question, trying to decide which of the many places she had been to speak of. "Ah, have you had a chance to visit Germany? Their ministry is, well...interesting, to say the least. I have to admit, they have the most articulate landscaping. They can do some intriguing things with a wand, mind you. However, their levels of punishment are outrageous." Eve shuddered as an indescribable look entered her eyes. "Two teenage wizards stashed a dungbomb in one of their offices during my visit. Granted, I would be rather upset, but to revoke their wands and and any use of magic until their fourth year of schooling is ridiculous! How do they expect kids to learn if they take away their means of being taught? She reached for a peppermint humbug, addressing Lucivar once more. "And that's just underage nonsense. I've heard some awful things about their wizarding prison. Worse than dementors." She whispered, popping the treat into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:16 pm
Cassandra Greengrass
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Librarian

On and on

✭✭✭✭✭

Thousands of miles through the cold stormy air
There's really nothing that I wouldn't dare

❤❤❤❤❤

User ImageCassandra watched Grey's pantomime with a slight smirk. His second note, however, made her eyebrows rise to her hairline. Really...this was an interesting turn of events...

Looking up at him, she glared, sticking out her tongue at him, and sending the note back with new writing (
'Meet me in the library after the feast.')--she didn't want anyone else to catch on, after all. Best to pretend he was still just teasing her, and that she was reciprocating. She pointed to the pretty new choir teacher, then at him, and then made an exaggerated "loving" expression, hands clasped over her heart as she fluttered her eyelashes.

One could only imagine what the students thought, seeing their teachers acting like 1st year History of Magic students.

❤❤❤❤❤
I climb the eye of the hurricane
When the winds are whispering your name

✭✭✭✭✭
On and on

User Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

He just glanced back to Cassandra and then nodded after he read the note. He returned his attentions to Florence.
"So, Florence." He smiled. "What is your husband like?" He then made himself comfortable waiting for her to respond.

(( >D MUAHAHAHA! Cassandra and Hyppolyt will be a terrible duo! smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm
((By the way...when is everyone allowed to leave and go to their dorms? We at Slytherin Table were wondering, since none of us know the new password, and Icarus hasn't come over to tell us...))  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 pm
{I guess you can go now. I mean, we all know VT is busy.}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence smiled softly, recalling the personality of her dearly beloved.
"Tristan is-", she mumbled, smiling to herself, "-sweet, intelligent, funny...", she mumbled, looking down sadly before glancing up again, smiling weakly, "He works for the Daily Prophet. A reporter." she added quite sorrowfully.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

"Oh? Is that so? Then exact opposite of those blubbering idiots over there?" He pointed to the new teacher and to Stayne. "A beauty and a funny guy... always seems to work out that way." He said playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence laughed brightly, throwing the new teacher and Stayne an amused glance before looking back at Grey, a friendly smile framed on her cherry blossom-colored lips.
"And you? Anyone in your life?" she questioned curiously, folding her arms.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm
((good gravey I dont pay attention to this thread and Isis has a death plot on her! You to are evil xp At least Isis has Rian to help her))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games