Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image

Dante saw the lie in her eyes. It was a look he knew all to well. His own heart sank. "You know, if you really don't want to don't force yourself to try and then lie about it" he said, his voice a bit strained. He really hated being lied to. Yet despite his anger he didn't dislike Eleri any less. It just hurt. "But do NOT blame the child for what someone else did to you" he said a bit snapish,"Im sorry professor..I..I didn't mean to snap" he said as his body closed in again. He really didn't want Eleri to stop talking with him. She was one of the most mother like ( at least how mothers should be) people in his life and he didnt want to lose that.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Mood:Heartbroken
With:Dante

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri felt her heart fracture once more when she saw the way Dante's body moved, ”Oh sweetheart... I didn't mean to lie...” She touched her stomach again, trying to get comfortable with the idea of something living inside of her. "I'm so scared, sweetheart... I want to love my child, but I don't know how... I feel like I failed everyone, like I failed myself..." She hadn't meant to upset him, and she really would try her hardest to love her baby. She could love her students, and Dante, so she was sure that she could learn to love her child. It took everything in her not to reach out and pull Dante close, giving him all the love that she could tell he needed, but she was sure that it wasn't allowed.

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

User Image

Dante felt a tug at his heart when Eleri called him sweetheart. Her tone of voice was very mother like, something he'd craved from his own mother for such a long time."You ..you didn't fail any one...Professor, in..including...your..self" he said his words coming out a bit choked. He was fighting desperately not to cry in front of her. The tears fighting to escape were very confusing, he couldn't say if they were sad or happy tears but either way they were not coming out. He wished that he could just melt into the floor at that point, he felt so stupid and open again.She seemed to be good at getting to the heart directly. "Please...don't..say that..." he said, the words barely making it past the lump in his throat. If this continued he'd have to make a run for it before she saw his tears. Why did he have to be so weak! And always in front of the people he cared for. Why did they have to see that behind his pride and snide remarks he is just a broken thirteen year old.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

Mood:-snuggles Dante-
With:Dante Prince

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri quickly realised that even though it was probably not the best choice for her, she needed to hug the young Slytherin now standing in front of her. She quickly pulled him into a tight hug. ”I'm going to try my best, sweetheart...” She knew that she'd have to, if not for herself and her child, but for Dante. She could tell that there was something going on, but she could tell that it was something she didn't think he would ever open up about.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 am

User Image

Dante felt himself relax immediately when she hugged him. It felt comforting, this feeling he could only believe is the same as that of a mothers hug. Something he never knew because his mother never hugged him. He shook a little then hugged her back. Inside he was great full that they were alone. He would not have been acting as such if other students were around. "th..thank you mo.... professor" he said still shaking lightly. He had blushed lightly because he caught himself from calling her mother.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

Mood:TEXT
With:TEXT

She squeezed the boy lightly before holding him out at arms length. ”I promise not to call you sweetheart in front of other kids. I was, shockingly enough, a Slytherin as well. I know how it is.” She smiled at the boy, trying her hardest not to hug him again. Especially after she noticed that he'd almost called her by another name, one that she was going to have to get use to in the near future.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 pm

User Image

He laughed a bit and he felt his shaking subside. "Thank you, I would appreciate it" he said still laughing a bit. He smiled at Eleri and was happy that he knew the woman. She made it much easier to cope with certain things now that he knew her.

Part of him felt like telling her about home. About his family. Yet the plan that he had put in motion such a long time ago was still strong in his mind and prevented him from doing so. "If you ever need help do not be afraid to ask me. I'll do what I can to help you before and after you have the baby" he offered with a small smile. He had already gained plenty of child care experience from practically raising Rose so helping Eleri would be simple.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

”You'd better acknowledge me around your friends when I'm a whale, though. I'll be forced to fail Xenos if you don't.” She smiled, not able to keep a straight face at all. She really liked the young boy and if felt good to joke around, after how her break had gone.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm

User Image

His laughed got a bit louder,"yeah I will. I would never want him to fail because of me" he said as his expression grew soft. He wondered what the albino was doing at that moment. What ever it was he wish he could be with him. A soft blush formed on his cheeks as he thought of Xenos.

He dropped the thought from his mind so he could focus on the woman he was currently having a conversation with. He looked at her and just smiled. All topics in his head vanishing. It was nice speaking with her but he just could not develop a topic to discuss that would not bring up bad memories for either party.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Eleri grinned when she saw colour rush to Dante's face, oh the power she held over these two boys. "Are you planning on taking my class next year, sweetheart?” She had really hoped that he'd have picked it up for the current year, but it hadn't worked out that way. Fortunately she was still be able to be a healthy influence on his life, it definitely appeared that he needed that.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

User Image

Dante thought for a moment then smiled,"yeah, I think I might" he said with a smirk. His face fell a little but a smile remained,"Oh and professor, if next year I uh...oh never mind" he said shaking his head then throwing on a forced smile. He couldn't believe that he was basically trying to tell her about his parents. Why the hell was he doing that. Especially to someone who COULD do something. It is the same with Xenos. Considering who his father was, his plans could sink so fast he wouldn't even see it coming.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

”If you decide to tell me, you know where my office is. Oh, and please don't tell Xenos about...” She touched her stomach again, hoping that Dante would understand what she was trying to say to him.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:27 pm

User Image

Dante felt his stomach lurch and he did everything he could to not look like he was about to vomit. Why the hell did he just almost say that. He forced another smile and nodded,"of course, I wont" he said as he hugged her quickly. The move was more selfish than anything as he had done it to hide the expression on his face. "I..I should probably go try and um..find Xenos..." he stuttered. He hated when he did that. It made him feel so stupid. A feeling he hated with a passion. Although he had suggested leaving, Dante didn't move an inch.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image

Mood:-pouts-
With:Dante

Eleri tried to conceal a frown when Dante suggested that he leave. She would have much rather had him stayed because that way she wouldn't be alone. She wasn't going to stop him though, ”Alright, sweetheart. I'll see you soon?” She smiled a little at him and ran her hands through her hair again.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:34 pm

User Image

Dante saw the disappointed look from Eleri and immediately felt a bit guilty. "Well...unless you want me to stay I dont mind either...I dont have much else to do" he said with a small laugh. Recently the thought of going home had been weighing heavily on his mind and seemed to weed it's way into every conversation he had, no matter who it was.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games