Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

As Chase exited the Ravenclaw common room, he thought about the spells he learned and read about in his textbooks, or glanced over in library books that could be useful in capturing the fox. Nothing came to mind though, so his only option was to ask a teacher or an upperclassmen, like Shina said. Who though, he wasn't sure. He sighed, thinking about giving up chasing after the fox. He was still deep in thought as he passed an open window overlooking the grounds.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw

User Image

Shina followed Chase. As she passed the window, she glanced out. A flash of white caught her eye. "Chase! Isn't that her? Down by the edge of the forest!" Shina said, tugging Chase's sleeve and pointing.

User Image
((OOC: Hope you don't mind, you mentioned you wanted to spot her out the window. ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

"Uh? Wait, what?" The befuddled Chase looked towards where Shina was pointing. A blob of white made its way into the forest. Even though he couldn't make out what creature was, he somehow knew that it was Athena. "Bloody hell," he swore. Chase bolted for the stairs, hoping to get to the fox before she ventured too far in.

{Exit to Forbidden Forest}
{OOC; Nope, I don't mind~! :3 Do you want to just skip over all the halls and stuff and skip right over to forest?}

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw

User Image

'Well, at least we spotted her!' Shina thought as she pelted after Chase. She just hoped they didn't end up with detention out of this...

(Exit to Forbidden Forest)

User Image
((OOC: Yeah, forest works for me! Right on the edge of it though, not actually in it? ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fifth Floor Balcony

Standing on the landing of the fifth floor Ronyo could hear the sounds from the floor just below. Three of the four had shown up already and as soon as the fourth showed up they could begin. It had taken the Sixth year a long time to find four students who he felt could continue on with the Chimera Club. With only two years left for Jane and himself there would have been a void in the school when it came to the club and the protection they had tried to bring. Now was the time to pass the torch on to the next generation of witches and wizards...or in this case just witches.

It just acured to Ronyo that all four of the new members were girls. That fact had no impact on his decision but it was an interesting turn of events. The fact that he had found no male students he felt could better carry on the ideas of the Chimera Club. It was something the boy might have to think on more later but for now he shrugged as he looked around to see if Jane had showed up yet. Being the only two members left of the club it was important for both of them to be present when the new members were brought in. He knew she would make it, and wasn't worried but if she showed up soon they might get to talk. It wasn't something the two of them had done in any large amount of time and Ronyo still knew little about the girl. It would be nice to have some kind of friendly conversation before things got serious with the new club members.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

where; fifth floor corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; nothing much

SongsOutfit

Jane wandered up the large staircases. Her hair was pinned up and she was done up much as the way she usually was. She had left her robes and instead donned a simple sweater and some sneakers instead of her normal heels. She was distracted as she walked. The Chimera club was gaining new members, they would be caring on this legacy. Not that there was really much of this legacy left. Phi and Colton were gone. She had even had word from them. Jane wasn't used to that. She missed her best friend. She had rarely gone a week without speaking to the girl but after Phinelia's parents had been murdered the pair had barely spoken. And now she was gone. For all Jane knew in a completely different continent. Jane suddenly realized the wetness of tears on her cheek. She wiped them away, her soft sweater rubbing against her smooth skin. She sniffed slightly and stepped up another stair becoming nearly fact to face with Ronyo. "Oh hello" She said quietly trying to not let her soft voice betray her feelings.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fifth Floor Balcony

Ronyo had taken a quick step back as Jane came up the last stair and almost right into him. He moved to the side to give her room but placed a hand on her shoulder as he dipped his head just a bit to see the red paths that her now whipped away tears had made. Ronyo could guess easily enough the source of the tears given that they were focusing on the club in which two of the founding members, and close friends, were now absent. Something like this was bound to bring up both bad and good memories as well as regrets and things wished to do in the future should they still be here. Ronyo squeezed Jane's shoulder and brought her in for a hug knowing he likely could use the comfort as well but could not show it. Jane would have to cry for both of them as Ronyo knew he had to stay stoic in such times to help hold others up, even if right now it was just Jane.

"I miss them too," Ronyo released the girl and moved back to leaning against the banister where he could better hear the gathering girls, "We will see them again Jane, maybe not when we want but when they are ready I can feel it here," The boy touched his chest and smiled at the Hufflepuff, "Hey, you know I don't think I've ever asked you before, but what do you plan on doing after graduation?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

where; fifth floor corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; nothing much

SongsOutfit

Jane easily accepted the hug. It was needed right now. She had known it would be pointless to try to resist. Ronyo knew her too well. Even though he didn't really. She simply nodded as he spoke in his soothing voice. The world helped though she didn't much show it. As he released her she looked at him and smiled slightly. She nodded in agreement of the words. When he spoke of graduation she perked up slightly. She honestly hadn't given much thought to it. For a while she had been sure she'd forget the whole wizarding thing and go to college but now she wasn't so sure. "To be honest with you I haven't had any ideas" She said with a slight shrug.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fifth Floor Balcony

An unsure answer that only further had Ronyo curious about badger, it fit Jane slightly but Ronyo didn’t think that was entirely true. It fit her as she had shown to be skilled and generally knowledgeable in many wizard based areas, however she never seemed to show heightened interest in a specific area. Honestly Ronyo had heard her talk more about her muggle life than anything else, which was a nice change of pace after hearing so much about the magical world. It was that small bit of information Ronyo decided to stay with and see how well it sprouted.

“You seem to enjoy your muggle life a lot; I bet you would be great in muggle relations department of the ministry if you wanted. I’m sure they could use someone like you who actually understands how things in the muggle world work instead of just speculating and guessing,” Ronyo laughed a bit as he remembered a few articles from quiet a many years back his moth had shown him about the ideas behind the use of a rubber duck.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane smiled and gave a slight nod. Muggles was definitely something she new well. She'd would give it deep consideration. She had honestly thought that by the time she'd graduated her and Allen might be considering marriage and then maybe the would open a little bakery. That idea of course pretty much went out the window. Now she was clueless and lonely. "Either that or the Minister of Magic" She muttered to herself. Highly doubtful but a girl could dream. There was a moment of silent it Jane suddenly became mildly uncomfortable. She never did like quiet. "How about you?" She said finally. "You seem like you would have your life all planned out by now." She said with a smile.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fifth Floor Balcony

Ronyo smiled at Jane's second option and caught a glimpse of her eyes as they looked up. She was thinking hard about something, maybe plans she had wanted to see fulfilled but now were distance wishes. He could understand and respect that as he had hoped that the four of them, or if Jane had decided to pursue other avenues, the three of them would carry on the ideas of the Chimera Club into their adult lives. Either with the Aurors or something else, something that was more free and less tied down to the red tape of the Ministry.

"Well you have my support Minister Doyle, you'll always have my support though," Thinking on how best to answer Jane's own question he took a moment to think deeper on the subject, "Well my hope was to keep us all together and do something similar to the Chimera Club but on a bigger scale. I guess I have not done a very good job in the first part though. Honestly I want to protect people, and help them with their problems if I can. An Auror had crossed my mind, and I have the classes to attempt the N.E.W.T for it but something about the position seems restraining to me. I would like to be able to help with the big and small problems people face not just things that require the Ministry to step in and handle. The Aurors manly deal with dark wizards and those who look to do large scale damage, but what about the family who had their child taken because they were muggle supporters? How long would it take for the Ministry to assign someone to deal with the matter and then pick which agency to send out? What about the problems like dark magical items being sold on the black market, most of the Ministry know it's happening but are probably hard pressed to do anything within the confines of normal law bidding means," Ronyo chuckled when he realized he was rambling on a soap box rather than answer a simple question, "Sorry, I just want to protect and help really. Maybe I can do something like a detective agency or something...yeah find a little spot to open an office and take on small cases to start out with. Maybe help take some of the mundane problems off the Ministries hands so they can focus on bigger things."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane smiled as she listened. That most certainly sounded like Ronyo. It was a very noble thing to do. Jane hadn't thought about the Ministry the way Ron seemed to have. So many problems he seemed to know about and something in his voice made it sound like he knew that he could. Jane wished she could be like that. She had always wanted to face some great adventure and help people but something always told her she couldn't so anything and she never would. She far to afraid to even try, at least not in the way Ronyo was speaking. "Hey. Maybe I'll be your secretary" She said with a halfhearted smile. "It'd be a good of job as any while I figured out my life, right?" She continued, only half joking.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fifth Floor Balcony

Ronyo returned Jane’s smile when she mentioned being his secretary. He knew the Hufflepuffe was capable of much more than simply being someone’s assistant but if she was still unsure of what to do it would be a nice way to still stay in touch with her. Besides there were no defined parameters for a private detectives secretary, so there was nothing down that she couldn’t help more directly in cases if she wanted to.

“That would be nice; having someone with a level head about them would be helpful. Who knows maybe it would be your first step to becoming Minister, then you could hire me for security.”

Having a friend close by would be nice; something the boy who used to play all day in the forest never thought would be the case. All those years ago Ronyo had not thought much on the concept of having friends or looking to feel he needed them. He had done fine by himself and felt more than capable as a solo act, but that was until he came to Hogwarts. That notion had been all but shattered after meeting the three friends he would go to form the Chimera Club with. Now he found himself hoping to hold on to the one friend he still had left, and if he could manage it even make new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius was looking down the stair's thinking of Ver. What should he say when he sees her next. He felt like he should apologies but he had no idea what for, she was the one who kissed him and he had punched Edd because the boy attacked first he sighed. Everything was just so confusing.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith (kinda)|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver was walking along quietly. She kept telling herself she needed to talk to Darius but she couldn't bring herself to find the time. She was terrified. Suddenly she caught sight of the brown haired Slytherin and she just knew it was now or never. Quietly she moved over to him and ran a hand through her hair. "Hey..." She said awkwardly looking up at him. She didn't know if she was supposed to apologize for kissing him. She wasn't going to though. She had meant what she had done and he had kissed her back. She gulped and chewed on her lower lip. She didn't know where to start. "Dare...." She trailed off, not sure what to say. She needed to talk to him but she didn't know how or what to say.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items