Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm
{}{{I don't know about Wisteria, but I add stuff like inner thoughts, the setting, and past activities that relate to moment. That and I often try to cram everything into one post. Only to have to cram more in.}}{}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 pm
((Yep, I'm the same. Really I do my longest posts when I'm off on my own because I create NPCs to interact with and lots of things to do that would take five or ten posts if you were doing it with someone else. So really that is like cheating. I used to be in a guild where one page of Word was an average to short post and two pages was sort of expected. So I like getting to relax a little and just have fun. Things move much faster this way and that is so refreshing.))

User Image

"Yes, I think. Fenniwick's chest." Nott cut in. From the moment 'magical antiquities' came off of her lips the other night, all he had been thinking about was Fenniwick, and his father. He took the paper from her and scanned this new article. This made perfect sense. This must have been the sale that Fenniwick went to where he acquired the chest. Nott couldn't believe it, it just fit too perfectly.

"I sent him an owl as soon as I woke up. I haven't heard anything back from him."

Nott was suddenly finding himself quite upset that first years weren't permitted to go to Hogsmeade. As it stood, he wouldn't be going home until Christmas break. Thinking about the holiday, he wondered again if Charlotte would be staying with her aunt for the break. Or maybe she would want to come stay at his parents. Alexander would be welcome too of course. From what he knew about the guy, he rather liked him. Except for the time when he put his arm around Charlotte.

He was following Charlotte but found that he still had to pay attention to his surroundings as he almost walked into a wall. "Well at least I don't have to worry that he was selling items to Muggles. But I'm afraid the Ministry is going to be coming after him."

Flipping open the paper he saw two obituaries, a man and wife in their nineties were both found dead. Apparently of natural causes. The woman looked vaguely familiar but Nott couldn't put his finger on it.

"I think I should send an owl to my parents, see if they can check in on him. Because although some of these things that they have found might not be dangerous, I know that there is something powerful in that chest. Whatever it does, it is strong. I got the feeling that Fenniwick was afraid of it."

Nott stopped and looked around. "How many stairs have we gone down?" The hallway that he was looking out remarkably resembled the third floor corridor that they had left previously.

Garden of Wisteria

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte nodded as she noticed the end of the stairs coming. She was certain that this might have something to do with that cursed chest. While she agreed with Nott that the chest gave off an aura of power, she also knew there was a darkness to it.

While Nott, might not have noticed. It appeared that Mr. Fenniwick did, Charlotte thought as she stepped off the stairs. For a moment she was certain of the proper course of action. Though before she acted and way before she told Nott, she need to check the information. However...No I'll tell him later...for right now. We should focus on getting information.

"I'm going to write to my dad, though it won't do much. He's into advertising and his quill and ink shop. He won't be able to shed much light, but I'll feel better with any information," she said turning to look up at Nott's. Smiling up at, she tried to give off a reassuring feeling, "I'm certain that everything will be alright. It might be that there is nothing to the chest at all. Proving us all to be paranoid...As for where we are."

She smiled as she turned and walked through the arch way into the ground floor of the school, "I'm pretty sure we're on the ground floor of the school. I was hoping to do some of my work out in fresh warm air before the weather gets nasty."

{{}{To the paved courtyard!}{}}

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm
Professore Giovanni Mariani

Unnecessary grandstanding.
The thought ran strongly through Giovanni's mind as he walked down a hallway filled with trophies of past competitions and gleaming rows of armor that called to warriors of a distant past. He walked briskly and with purpose, that purpose however was to scout out the ancient castle that was Hogwarts. If he was to effectively teach and pursue his own goals he would have to know this castle like back of his hand. He noticed something odd, stopping in front of the Statue of the Gunhilda of Gorsemoor, that there was odd indentation in the statue itself. Quickly casting a detection spell he looked to discover what the indentations could mean. A word flashed through his mind and he spoke it, only to have the indentations disappear to reveal a hidden passageway. Giovanni grinned and said to himself, "Now where could this lead?"

Tetsurga

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 am
Grand Staircase/ Third Floor User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Three floors…three floors and nothing so far. Ronyo knew this wasn’t going to be easy but he had for maybe some measure of promising information or clue as to the possible location of an honorable suit of armor. The few he had found so far had either been quiet, not enchanted which was an odd thing for Hogwarts (or more likely it was enchanted to do something else besides talk), or just downright mean. One such armor found himself to be most humorous as he spouted off some rather vile and unsavory stories about his many ladies in waiting who threw themselves all over him. Ronyo had decided to leave that floor soon after.

With a sigh Ronyo looked around at the armors he had already tried, and at the ones that lay before him. He was looking for a pattern, a style to each floor, or some kind of link but it almost seemed like the link was that there was none. The white haired boy’s deductive skills had been working in overtime and seemed to be coming up short, or at least with only subtle theories, small ideas, and feint hypothesis.

“Maybe I’m asking the wrong questions…or asking the wrong items.”

Ronyo turned to one of the portraits in the hall and brought a hand to his lips as he smiled. No one was better at looking through the castle than the portraits, besides the ghosts but with no ghosts about the portraits would do. With a smile Ronyo found a portrait of a few young witches sitting down to tea and he thought a formal group would be much easier to ask than one of the odder paintings.

“Excuse me ladies, I hate to interrupt your tea but I was wondering if you may know of a suit of armor who holds himself to a higher standard than any of the others, one who truly fits with the armor he wears? I would be most grateful for any assistance you could offer.”

The ladies in the portrait looked at the boy for a moment and a few turned to each other and giggled. They were a rather young quartet of witches gathered together looking to be done with Hogwarts but maybe only just. They seemed to talk amongst themselves for a time until one turned to Ronyo and spoke.

“We have heard talk about a knight on either the fifth or sixth floor who may fit that description. Rumor has it he tries to scare young children, and he has a dark past. I hope that helps, you are so very polite by the way. We wish you well in your search and…do drop by if you feel like it we would enjoy chatting again.”

With a chuckle and a smile at the idea of working on ideal gossip as credible information Ronyo gave a small bow to the four portrait ladies.

“Thank you ever so much ladies, I will do my best to not be a stranger and I shall make sure to tell you if I find the knight I’m looking for,” with that Ronyo turned to the stairs once again and was thankful he could skip a few corridors of searching.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

A flustered smile had appeared on her face as she slinked backward in her seat, just enough to allow the familiar hand of Halvine Clenore to push past her personal bubble with the sole intent of introducing himself to the fine Hufflepuff boy that should have had her attention. Those misted green pale eyes darted back and forth between the two as they exchanged words, and she couldn’t help but note the spark of clarity in the Gryffindor’s eyes, and even she had to wonder what he was trying to pull. ”Don’t be so rude, Hal.” Belle immediately chastised the boy to her right, it may have been three or so years since their last encounter, but nothing seemed to have changed.

Next impulse, Belle graced Devin with a brilliant gleam of a smile as she veered her attention away from Halvine, and cast her direct gaze upon Devin. ”I’ll probably be staying here for the holidays,” she hurriedly responded, hoping to avoid any further chance of interruption from Halvine. ”My da’s always busy at the ministry, and now he’s trying to become a judge for the Wizengamot.” She responded idly as she gathered her belongings and began to file out of the classroom with Devin at her side, and most presumably, Halvine at her heels.

It wasn’t until they reached the corridor that she paused to glance left and right, as though she was unsure of where to go. ”Well, where too?”

Desires: Fun
Troubles: Him

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

"I really don't know," he admitted to her. He looked at her once again.

"I'm game for wherever you want to go," he assured her, looking to see if Halvine was still following them; alas, he was still following. Why was he so fascinated with Belle? He only did this with her: so what would possess him to the follow her like this? Was he just an obsessed, lovestruck pre-teen, or was he just a hateful person? All these questions flooded through his head, keeping him in a constant curious state. He hated not knowing something, but he would not get in their business like that. Maybe it was some kind of secret thing only between them. So, if he were to ask anything about it, he would not be liked by either of them. So instead, he just kept his mouth shut and walked with the girl Belle, not paying attention to Halvine as much.

He wondered where Belle wanted to go. He could tell she still was pondering this question, for she didn't answer the question yet, but he was not going to rush her. He didn't want her thinking lowly of him. He knew that he hated when people rushed him so he wasn't going to do that to someone else. It was just very rude. He kept in eye contact with her, just to make sure she knew he was comfortable with talking to her. He did not want to show the wrong message somehow. That was the worst thing that could happen right about then.

Mood: Curious Class: Out in the CorridorRelationship Status:Single

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine smirked a bit as Belle scolded; at least she was acknowledging him. He really wasn’t sure why she made him like act like this, he was usually very smooth when there was something he wanted. Maybe it was because he still felt like a little boy when he was around her, and she was the little girl with the ponytails he’d always find a reason to yank on. Whatever it was, he deserved her attention much more than the random Hufflepuff she didn’t even know.

He strolled out casually after them, and just as Devin was speaking, he slipped between them and tossed an arm around both their shoulders. Looking ahead as if this was entirely comfortable for the trio, he suggested, “What about the Lake? Should be quite pretty around this time of year. I know how you love flat surfaces of ice Annabelle my dear.” He had to suppress a snicker towards the end of his statement.

He hoped she remembered the last time they had gone ice skating where she’d so ungracefully fallen… at least fifteen times. He wouldn’t ever forget it. It’d ended with him on the side of the pond, rolling in the snow and laughing so hard his cheeks had been covered with frozen tears by the end of the excursion. She’d almost removed a few vital organs with her blades when he wouldn’t let up. He smiled at the memory and glanced sideways to gauge her reaction.

{Nikolai}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 am
My life is so cold
User Image

A demure nod had acknowledged Devin Cloud who stood at her side, and without having to bother to spare a look, she could feel the talltale jitter of chills racing up and down her spine from the pair of oh-so-familiar eyes perched at the back of her head. She tried not to let it bother her, but how could she? Halvine knew how she despised the thought of not being able to see someone, and the paranoia that crept beneath the surface when a presence startled her thoughts and alerted her of the silhouette overlooming from behind. Annabelle was far from perfect, despite her enchanting beauty, and only Hal knew the truth. She was terrified of spiders, of bugs, of anything not cute and cuddly, which does include snakes. She's as ungraceful as a newborn giraffe. She can hardly swim, not that she didn't try to learn, but the idea of constantly wearing ear and nose plugs to sustain from receiving a brutal sinus infection hadn't been a pleasing endeavor to endure.

She could only huff a sigh as she felt an arm wrap around her neck, tightening her scarf of emerald and silver further, before she turned to see the distorted hues of brown and gray at her side (which, in all reality, was the red and gold of Gryffindor.) "Hal," Belle had only warned him with a soft soprano voice, shuffling her shoulders away until she was free from the restraints and turned to face them both. "What are you doing?"

"I don't see you for almost two years, you give me no explanation, and you come here with your--"
Belle paused, her petite ivory hand waving at his ensemble of Gryffindor with quiet disdain and confusion, at those colors she couldn't see. "Your gold and your red, and you don't even explain yourself?" Finally, that hand flew upwards into the air, lost in the soft caress of her ivory curls as she shook her head and sighed.

"No, I don't want to hear it, just leave me alone." She stressed, but even as she did, she knew he wouldn't listen. In fact, she was sure that this would only add fuel to his fire, and ensure that he would keep coming back. Or at least, maybe that's what she was hoping for.

She really didn't know why they had parted ways, and she cared more than she would have liked to admit. The two of them used to fawn over which house they would join, because of course, they expected to be together. He knew of her history, her lineage, and she was sure that he wanted to be in Slytherin, just like her.

But now he was in Gryffindor, the one house that her father had forbade her from ever corresponding with, and it was with that thought in mind that she swiftly guided her pristine attention towards Devin with a mirthful smile lifted upon her humble features. "I don't care where we go, but let's just go." She emphasized, the clarity of her emotion shone in her eyes of pale green as she took to his side and began their descent down the hallway together.

But of course, she couldn't help but send a single fleeting glance over her shoulder to the boy that she had never left behind before, until now.

Desires: Freedom

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 am
Grand Staircase/ Third Floor stairs User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo was not sure why he had decided not to venture further down into the dungeons. He had wanted to relax a bit and maybe work on some school work but for some reason he did not feel like finding out what incident was likely going on down there as well. In all likelihood it was a couple of Slytherin trying to be clever or sneaky and Ronyo could just see the trouble from dropping in when they thought they were sly. Without hearing from Colton, Phi, or Jane in a while Ronyo was beginning to worry a bit about his friends.

He knew they were all more than capable but there strength had usually been their work as a team. Each of them had abilities and talents that worked well in conjunction with each other. The fire from last year was more than testament to that as they had likely averted a major problem by working together. Technically it had been their first real problem to tackle as a team even if it had not been planned.

Now Ronyo found himself heading up to the Sixth floor and talk again with the suit or armor. With the odd feeling he had gotten from the last visit he wanted to have some time to talk to the armor in detail. Ronyo was not going to make a quick effort about it though and was finding the time to ride the moving stairs enjoyable. It also let him see some of the patterns the stairs liked to use and also the ones that had no pattern at all. It also gave him time to think about all that was going on as of late in context to everything Ronyo and his friends had been trying to accomplish.

It was clear there was something or someone looking to attempt foul deeds in the school. While it was true that Blaire had been their original reason for starting he was nowhere near the only reason. The intent was the safeguard and help the whole school, manly the students from inner student issues and possible attacks, either physically, mentally, or emotionally. From what Phi had told them about the fire and what other small bits of information they had gained it seemed the two possible players where Tay and Woil, although it was hard to figure out who was giving orders and who was following them. It was possible there were more following the pair, or someone else entirely they did not know overseeing the whole affair. Whatever or whoever was looking to work on the darker side of things it was likely things were about to go up a notch. It had been to quiet as of late with little conflict or even arguments in and outside the classrooms. It was the idea of the calm before the storm, something Ronyo understood well enough and also worried for his friends as well.

When the bad went down it was likely to strike at them individually rather than as a group. While taking us all out in one swoop would be idle it would also have the most risks and cause the most collateral damage. Taking us out individually or targeting weak points within their personalities would be the best course. As Ronyo recited the line form one of his most read books; It is best to attack an enemies plans first, then look to prevent the joining of units, then to attack them in the field, and lastly within the confines of a walled city. It was an abbreviated form from Sun Tzu’s the Art of War, but it served its purpose in his thinking. The enemy would look to stop their plans first, if that failed they would look to stop them from coming together, if that failed they would openly fight, and at the lowest end they would attack them where they held conference, or would once they found a good place to do so. It was a lot to think about as Ronyo allowed the stairs to move him this way and that, hopefully things would begin to become clear with time.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image

Devin really didn't know what was happening. These two obviously had some kind of history together, like they were friends once. This puzzled him, but he didn't want to get in the way. Why did they hate each other? This question buzzed through his head, but he would not let it stay there for too long. Annabelle had started to walk away, so he followed. He stayed beside her, leaving Halvine behind, who was probably feeling down.

"Are you alright Annabelle?" he asked her, actually kind of worrying about her. She had a sad expression written upon her face, yet another common idiosyncrasy. He would try to be there for her if she needed him. She was a friend, even if they had just met.

They had walked down the marble floors, not really knowing where exactly they were going. All he knew was that they were going somewhere. They passed many different rooms, each a potential place to go. Devin looked at her, waiting for her to answer his question, but he was not going to rush her in any way. She was obviously hurt inside, so he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Even if she told him that it wasn't his business, he would understand.

Mood: Placid Class: Out in the Third Corridor with AnnabelleRelationship Status: Single.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

”Of course,” she immediately quipped up without hesitation, and even if her head refused to move, her eyes constantly darted backwards, as if by chance she might gauge Halvine’s reaction from the corner of her eye. The bitter tension of guilt thickened in her throat as she mustered a smile towards Devin, pressing forth down the corridor as her brain racked any information she could find for a place to retreat.

When the silence ensued, a pressure had fallen on her shoulders, and it weighed her down until she finally directed her gaze of pale green misted eyes towards the delightful blonde at her side. ”We used to be childhood friends, our mum and da’ were chums, but… I don’t know what happened, and I don’t really want to talk about it.” She affirmed him, because she was sure that help, or condolence was far too out of the question. She rather submerse herself in anything other than that, pity. She glided on air as beside him, and in her silence, an ethereal beauty radiated from within. ”Mmm, we should go somewhere fun, how about the quidditch stands? We might be able to watch a practice game while the captains are deciding on the new teams for the year…

“Did you try-out this year?”
She questioned humbly, her own attitude swirled around at the thought of her favorite sport.

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

User Image

"That sounds like a great idea. And yes, I did tryout this year actually. I thought it would be great. Plus, my brother would kill me if I didn't try-out," he said jokingly. He tried his hardest to lighten up her mood. A girl like her did not deserve to be under the weather like that. But he was being truthful as well. His brother would most likely kill him if he missed that opportunity. If she were to ask, he would elaborate on that, but he didn't like thinking of that.

They walked down the corridor, attempting to find the stairs leading to the doorway, so they can get to the Quidditch Pitch. He loved it there because of his Quidditch background.

Annabelle looked beautiful; however, her blonde hair pretty much shining under the illumination of the halls. He looked at her hair for a brief second, then looked away, not trying to give away his fancy. He just followed her down the hall, awaiting her to make any sudden change of direction

Mood: Placid Class: Third corridorRelationship Status: Single.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 am
My life is so cold
User Image

"You did, why, that's brilliant, I did too!" She exclaimed with a sudden bounce in her step, the past a seemingly long forgotten endeavor as she continued to stroll down the corridor, gliding on air with ethereal grace and only the click of her shoes to vocalize her movements. "Maybe we'll get to play against one another?" She offered, teasingly, a whimsical smile had befallen her lips at the mention of his own sibling and she couldn't help but laugh, to her, the mention had been harmless, playful, and perhaps even a tad over dramatic to add to the spice of the story.

Her eyes of pale green glanced down on him with her two inch leeway, she was naturally just an inch short of the five foot, but with her heeled Mary Janes, she could just barely see past over the humbling curl to his dirty blonde hair. But Belle, she didn't see Devin as the endearing cute boy at her side, she saw him as a means for escape, escape from Halvine, escape from herself.

Truly, Annabelle wondered what would have happened had she had met Devin under any other circumstance besides school, and she wondered if he would still even talk to her if he knew. She was never biased, never cared for race or blood status, but her father had been so convincing. Her father made it clear that she was their last hope at survival, and so he had attempted to mold her into this pretty little bird, with pretty little words that were not her own. And in all reality, Annabelle would have never been allowed to play quidditch, but at least with Devin, he didn't know, and he wouldn't tell on her. And, he would never have to know, hopefully, so long as her father didn't arrive with an unexpected appearance. There was nothing she despised more than having to change who she is to befit her father, but at the same time, she's wanted nothing more than to make him proud of her.

"Which reminds me," Belle began, shaking away her previous thoughts. "Has the captain already picked teams for you guys yet, I know we're still waiting for the results for Slytherin..."

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

User Image

"No, Bailey hasn't announced yet, but I can not wait for the day she does. I personally think I made it, but I'm not entirely sure. I really hope I do of course. My brother would not take a liking if I didn't, and I probably would come home to constant ridicule. I'm a pureblood, which means I was introduced into the game of Quidditch very early by my brothers and sisters. You see, my brother Josh Cloud was a child prodigy in Quidditch. He was practically born to play because of his raw talent. He was the childhood prodigy and I am his protege. So if I didn't make the team, he would not believe I was good enough because he taught me himself," he admitted to her. He wondered what she would think if she knew this truth about him. Well, now she knew, so she is free to judge. He hoped she did not though.

Devin hated his history, constantly referring back to it with malice. He had always been made fun of when he was younger because he didn't know any magic. This was actually why he wasn't going home for the holidays. That was one reason, and Jayden, my mother's favorite child, was probably going to ask about Hogwarts since he was enrolling there for next school year. So, he decided not to actually go home. He looked at her again, making sure to make eye contact.

"Just wondering, has anyone ever called you Bella, or Anna?" he asked, making casual small talk. He figured they should get off the idea of families. He forced a small smile at her, even though he was kind of depressed about his recollection of the past. She probably knew by now his relation with his family. He loved them, but they could get a tad annoying

Mood: A little blue Class: In the Third Corridor with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games