Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: First Floor Corridor

David couldn’t pass reminding her. “Well at least they bring some sort of protection.” He said. “Glad my father’s not that bad.” David added. Sure his dad would have his head if he did anything wrong but he got over it and went back to his general stuff. Then David would just go right back to causing trouble again. Rinse and repeat. “To be honest I thought the same thing when we first met.” He told her. Thinking about it Shayna was put into Ravenclaw and there was no real reason he could see. Guess there was more to it then reading books. “I suppose but I don’t mind your awesome gifts. I sure can’t do that.” David told her.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:31 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled at the praise. She had enjoyed working on it. "My dad had hoped I might be put in Gryffindor. Something about hidden something or other. My mom had actually hoped I wouldn't have gotten the letter." She said. "I had pictured you a Gryffindor, but I had also pictured Raph being a slytherin. That obviously didn't happen." She said chuckling. "So when am I going to find out what you like? Maybe we should write a list?" She commented about a previous agreed upon course of action.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: First Floor Corridor

'I wonder what this hidden something is...' David thought but quickly shook his thoughts aside. "They do say the sorting hat knows best." he answered her. How her mother would even think that made him a little confused. David was glad she got the letter or else he wouldn't have met her. "Whenever we sit together and it has nothing to do with classes." he answered her. The list idea could work maybe... "A list I can do I don't know how long it will be but I can write one." he added Quidditch would definitely be at the top right above pranking.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Sorry it took so long real life + a guild with friends that demand posts.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:31 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo walked along the corridor, not really feeling like going to the game today. He knew that Gryffindor was completely out of contention. He also wanted Hufflepuff to win it, but he felt as if Hufflepuff was going to win either way. They were just too good.

He hadn't had the best of days, but it had been bearable. The only reason it had been close to unbearable because class had been so boring to him. He decided to maybe go walk around the castle and explore...maybe to do something fun...like a prank, but he didn't know who to do that to at this moment, he would have to do it some other time.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria followed a group of older students who were gossiping. They walked down the first floor corridor, most likely heading to the Quidditch game before it started. Ugh, how boring, the first year thought with a groan and a roll of her eyes. Instead of lingering close behind the students, she stopped walking. Brown eyes fell onto Theo who was heading in the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" Alexandria asked the boy, crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow. Her Gryffindor mate seemed to be more interested in the school teams than she was, so why wasn't he heading to the game?

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo walked in the opposite direction of everyone, not realizing how particularly noticeable until he had heard a voice. A voice that he recognized instantly as Alex. He turned to her, a small smile on his face. "I am just walking around actually. Maybe thought I'd take a walk out to the Stone Bridge and see what's out there. Where are you going?" he asked her, putting the reverse question on her.

"The Quidditch game?" he asked her again, not really believing that, but maybe she had been. She never seemed like she wanted to go to the Quidditch game, based on the fact that she arrived late every single time. "You look nice by the way."

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria kept her expression grim as she waited for an answer from Theo. Even when a small smile lingered on his lips, the girl stared at him. "Yeah, definitely," she said sarcastically before shaking her head and rolling her eyes. If the Gryffindor showed up late to her own team's games, there was no way she'd even show up to the other games. "No, I'm gonna hang out with you," she said, inviting herself to join Theo at the Stone Bridge or wherever else he wanted to go. When the boy complimented her outfit, Alexandria looked down at her clothing to see what she was even wearing. An eyebrow cocked when she realized it was just her regular, everyday clothing. "Thanks," she said simply as her head tilted back up to look at Theo.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:43 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Hey, hey, in my defense, you were following the crowd. I figured you were going to the same place they were," he told her, chuckling a bit. Alex was probably the most sarcastic person he knew at this point, but he found it funny rather than offensive.

"Okay, what makes you think I want to hang out with you?" he asked her, marked by even more of a sarcastic undertone. "No, I'm lying, I definitely do." He said, hoping to spark some kind of chuckle out of the girl. He hardly had seen the girl laugh at all this year. It seemed she found nothing funny...challenge accepted.

"You're welcome," he said, looking down to the girl. He was a decent height at this point...just about five foot tall, which was good for an eleven year old. Generally, by the look on her face, she seemed surprised by the compliment. It was the honest truth, she did look cute right now, and Theo couldn't resist not saying it.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria scoffed. "I don't follow the crowd. I was only eavesdropping on their conversation," she admitted before turning on her heel and heading towards the Stone Bridge. The girl expected her friend to follow her since that was where he claimed he wanted to go; however, he didn't. When Alex realized what had come out of Theo's mouth, she stopped walking and turned back around, uncrossing her arms quickly. Why wouldn't you wanna hang out with me? she wondered sarcastically, picking up on the boy's sarcasm. Theo admitted to lying, so Alex turned back around and started walking again. A small smile stretched across her lips, but she wouldn't let the boy see it.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:55 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Oh, so we have an eavesdropper on our hands. I'll make sure to remember that," he said to her jokingly. When she had turned around, he grew nervous. He wondered if he had said the wrong thing. The worse part about it was that she had said nothing. He froze and when she had turned back around, he didn't know if he was supposed to follow or not.

"Wait up," he said to her, speeding up a bit to catch up to the girl. He was surprised she froze him like that. Nobody had done that before and he didn't know how to react to it. All he could do was smile and keep moving forward, despite how much she caused him to be at a loss of words.

"So...how was your day?" he asked her, smiling a bit. He still wanted to make her smile. That seemed to be his main priority at this moment...and exploration too of course.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria rolled her eyes at Theo's smug comment. "Like you wouldn't listen to gossip," she said, raising an eyebrow at the boy. Of course he would, right? Anyone would listen to what the other students were saying about their housemates or the students in their year. It was interesting to know who did what and when. The first year led Theo down the hall towards the Stone Bridge. "It's fine. How was yours?" she asked, making small talk with her friend. Honestly, she would rather just skip the small talk and have a proper conversation like they were doing just a moment ago.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"No, I don't think I would," he said to her, jokingly. He smiled at her, indicating how he was joking as well. He followed her down the hallway. At some point, she had became the one leading the way. He chuckled a bit at the fact, but inaudibly so she could not hear it...and of course...question it.

"My day was good actually." he said, letting an almost awkward silence fall between them. He didn't know what to say next. He hadn't a thing to say that they haven't previous talked about before. Still, he didn't want to leave her with that. He couldn't do something like that.

"So...what are you doing this summer? Since the school year is almost over and all," he said to her, actually wanting to know.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor stood near a wall in the corridor, dressed up in his finest clothes. He had packed them, he always kept a spare outfit for parties and celebrations, and such. Right now he was waiting for Ronna, they were going to go to the ball as friends.

Victor would of course dance, he WAS trained after all.

He also wondered if he would see Del there, he...was going to go ask Del if he wanted to go with him, but Victor was just too nervous to ask. It would be too forward right? Adjusting his bow some he nodded.

It was showtime.

I feel nervous you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hope I see Del there~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing:Outfit for the Cupid's Ball and carrying a single dark pink rose]

Crap I'm late... and woah if he doesn't get a real dance out of that get-up Del totally doesn't deserve him.

Ronna had spent way too much effort in getting dressed up for the Cupid's Ball but she figured since she had end up going with Victor as a friend she at least should put in some effort and everyone else would so she was going to. And, she might as well make use of the more formal dress she end up getting over the summer. Putting her wild blonde curls in a formal up-do was chaotic to say the least even if the messy up-do look was in, and she honestly would have rather taken a bludger to her thigh than have to focus on putting on eyeliner and not poking out her eye when she was already in a rush after having done research on trying to figure out something appropriate to give Victor to thank him for taking her there.

So in the end, she was running down the hall, her heeled red ankle boots clicking loudly on the stone floor. When she caught up to him she took a deep breath and said, "Sorry, I was late... eyeliner and especially nailpolish are evil. You have to sit still and not do anything for like five minutes so I end up messing my nails up four times before I got them right..."

She smiled standing up and straightening her dress and tucked a stray curl behind her ear and held out a rose, "Dark pink-it shows appreciation and gratitude. I figured I should give you something. You are my knight right? And speaking of which, if my knight doesn't get a dance with his prince looking like that, well... I think a dozen opened chocolate frogs in his sheets would do nicely..." She suddenly smiled and added casually, "or spiders, depends on my mood."

User Image

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff