Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:38 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo looked at her, nodding in acceptance about the tension. He definitely hated it too, but he didn't control it and neither did she, which he was sure if either of them had control, they would either tell them to suck it up or leave. "I definitely can agree with that. I mean, maybe we'd understand it more if we were here last year, but from my eyes, they are all blowing this way out of proportion. And my year has been alright. Rather uneventful for having to transition from a muggle-life to a magical life, maybe it has to do with me being a halfblood? I really don't know. I have looked this music club the school has, but I really don't know about that either," he told her honestly. It wasn't a really long explanation of his year, but it was long enough. This life had been much like his muggle life. He had been doing very well in school, just minus the sports...unfortunately.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria nodded in agreement. "Exactly! They're blowing it way out of proportion." It was pretty ridiculous how worked up one house got over a sport. Sure, it was fun, but seriously? Nobody died. At least, not at the fault of playing quidditch at Hogwarts. Well, none that Alex has heard about. Clearly, all the commotion wasn't about somebody dying. The girl let out a soft, inaudible sigh upon hearing that Theo's year had been uneventful, but something interesting caught her attention. "You went to the music club?" Although Alexandria loved music, she didn't love it enough to join some stupid club and perform there. Though, the fact that Theo checked it out meant he was involved with music, didn't it?

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:19 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo nodded in agreement to her, wondering why everyone had seemed so on the edge about it. Sure, Theo at first had been on edge as well, but after that day, he was alright. Everyone seemed to have remembered it too well. He let it go and was glad he did. He wanted the least amount of involvement with this drama as possible.

"Yes, I checked it out. I play classical and spanish guitar so I thought it may be worth it, but it was okay...I mean, everyone was singing it seemed like...uncannily well...so I don't know if my style fits or not," he said to her, shrugging. He was good at guitar. It came from being able to play it on the car rides to his away games with his father. His father, despite being annoyed by his horrible sound in the beginning, but it all payed off because now his father had gotten to listen to a very pleasant sounding type of play that is associated with classical and Flamenco. He could play the basic chords that most songs go with, he just always felt that was too simple.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria smirked. "So, it's like a choir?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She hoped that choir wouldn't wander around the school during the Christmas season; otherwise, those stupid holiday songs would be stuck in her head the day after Halloween. They should rename the club to just choir, she thought with a roll of her eyes. the Music Club sounded like it had diversity whereas Choir would be obvious to what it was.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo shook his head and then said, "I wouldn't call it that because there were some people that seemed to be just using instruments, but there wasn't many. And a choir usually performs together, where I don't think they do that, they might though. I might not be going back though. Not my place I don't think," he said to her, shrugging again. It really didn't matter. He went the first day of their meeting to see if he liked it or not and quite honestly, it didn't present much fun for him.

"Have you found any clubs around here that you like?" he asked her, seeing if she found anything better. He really didn't know anything around here other than the music club, but maybe there was something that fit his liking.

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Gryffindor Fourth Year

User Image User Image

David walked back to the castle with a saddened expression. He wanted to win so badly not because he liked the idea of winning but because not only did the team need it but he did too. He needed to feel like he could actually pull through and stop being such a letdown or a disappointment to those around him. Every time he turned around it seemed he was messing up at least that's what he saw.

"David!" Chloe called from her spot. She beat her brother to the castle but that didn't mean he was going to stop and listen to her. "Not now Chloe." he told her. David wasn't in the mood so he just walked on past her heading for the grand staircase. "David Clarisse I'm talking to you!" she yelled at him. Finally he stopped as Chloe caught up to him. "What do you want Chloe?" he asked her annoyed that she yelled at him.

Now that Chloe had her brother's attention she calmed down and spoke softly. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay?" she told him. "Of course I'm okay it wasn't like I was hit by a bludger or anything." he answered. "You know that's not what I mean." she replied. "I'm fine it's just a game. I'll catch the snitch next time." David told her. In theory his words were true it was just a game and there would be a next time for him. However in reality he wasn't fine but he didn't want his sister to know that.

"You sure…?" Chloe pressured. She didn't believe him. "Yeah I'm sure Shina's good I didn't stand much of a chance." With that David headed up the stairs and to the Gryffindor common room. Chloe stood there for a moment trying to understand her brother's true feelings. Though she feared she may never truly understand not when it came to this.

(Exit David)

With: My brother

Wearing: Cheering for Gryffindor
_________

With: My sister

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: If anyone what's to interact with Chloe feel free.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria raised an eyebrow. "So, it's like one big band?" In a band, not everybody sang, right? Didn't some member only play instruments? Although when Theo explained that they didn't perform all together, the eleven year old scrunched her nose. She didn't quite understand what the Music Club was. Deciding she didn't quite care enough to figure out exactly what the club was about, Alex dropped the subject and allowed a moment of silence before her friend asked his next question. "Besides Quidditch, not exactly," she admitted. "I can't join the Dueling Club until next year, so that really blows." The eleven year old heard that in order to join, you had to be in at least your second year; however, she didn't go down there to make sure. It could have really just been a rumour though the older students who she has talked to about that club all said the same thing.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:15 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"I honestly have no idea. If you are into performing in front of everyone I say go ahead, but I've never been one to do that; so I really wasn't too keen on it," he told her, chuckling a bit. He really had no clue about the music club after the first meeting. All they did was sing to each other and maybe the occasional person playing a violin, or a piano...maybe a guitar.

"I want to join the dueling club too, but yeah, I don't think we can join until next year," he told her, almost positive that they couldn't. She was right, it was bad that they couldn't join that, but he would be patient for once in his life. "I really want to become a dueler. Dueling on its own sound fun," he said to her, maybe using it as a fallback if his football career ever was sent spiraling out.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn waited around for a long time in the freezing cold. She waited until the sun began to set and her fingers began to go numb. She kept telling herself that he was probably just finishing up an essay for class or something and would be right there.... but those excuses in her mind began to fade out as the time slowly passed. Finally, as the sky began to darken greatly, she had to accept it. He wasn't coming. She could try and tell herself that her letter had never gotten to him, but she wasn't stupid. She knew it had been received. Her precious little kitten had never failed to deliver a letter anywhere in the entire school. Never.

This left only one conclusion for the young girl. Chance had stood her up. Not only that, but he had stood her up when it was freezing cold outside. He must have known she'd wait for as long as possible right? He must have known she'd nearly try and give herself frost bite out here in hopes he'd show his face.

White locks of hair bounced around her face as she shook her head slowly. She hadn't seen him in basically a year, and then he stands her up? Really? She was getting rather irked by the silly boy now, and she didn't like it. She'd spent her summer letting go of all those bad feelings she didn't want them brought up again! With a small sigh, she headed into the castle, stumbling slightly from numb legs. Her fingers could barely wrap around the door handle to pull the door open.

The snake was so cold, she wasn't even aware of the tears slowly falling from her eyes and dripping down her face. She didn't notice them at all, not until they were coming so fast that her eyesight blurred and she stumbled into a wall. She whimpered from the pain of the hit but kept going. She could make it to the dungeon and common room right? Wrong! A few moments later she stumbled into another wall as she tried to round a corner, and then another and another and another and another and then she slowly slid down to sit on the ground. She was giving up. It was obvious she wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon if she could barely see to move or function.

All the tiny white haired girl could hope for was that no one would find her here crying her eyes out. She was supposed to be a stoic cold hearted Slytherin, not a crying mess. So a stupid boy stood her up. She'd live. It just surprised her, coming from him. That's all. And it hurt.... but a lot could change in a year she supposed.

OOC: I waited a week for an answer, and never got one.
                                                            This post is continued from "The White Tomb"

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob walked down the stairs, his mind elsewhere. He hadn't been able to catch his brother yet, and suspected that Rick might be avoiding him. He doubted it, though. If anything, Rick wouldn't do that, and was probably doing what his brother did best, which was sticking his nose in a book somewhere. Where that was, he didn't know. Then again, Rick could be doing it in plain sight and Jacob wouldn't know until much later.

Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair and blinked when he spied something unusual. Well, more like someone he'd been running into a lot lately and hadn't seen her in this state before. Something inside of him reared up, the very thing that Rick called a hero complex as Jacob walked over to the albino girl. What had happened to cause her to get into such a state? Not too long ago they were laughing at each other and goofing off on the covered bridge, and now? Okay something must have happened. Deciding to really be daring, he got up to her and touched her shoulder, a frown marring his features. "Hey, Jaslyn, are you okay? What happened?"

He reached into a pocket and withdrew some tissue he had, mostly for dealing with runny noses during the winter, and handed them to her, trying to steady the girl as she sobbed. Whatever had caused this, he was now irritated with. He protected his friends, and never wanted to see them hurt. It probably was the reason he was a Chimera as well, that need to protect. He only stood there, however, and waited, being the quiet presence and waiting for her to speak first.

----------------------------------
State: Concerned
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn looked up, jumping slightly at the sudden touch. She quickly wiped away her tears, trying to pretend like she wasn't crying. Which worked oh so well when every tear she wiped away was quickly replaced by another. Blinking watery red eyes at the tissues offered to her, she quickly stole them away and dried her eyes and drippy nose.

Sniffling quietly, she brushed white hair from her face and shrugged incoherently in response to his question.
                                                            "Obviously I'm perfectly okay." She replied sarcastically, but when she looked up at him, there was a tiny hint of a smile on her face. He could have kept walking, right on past her, and left her to her tears. Instead though he'd stopped for her. He was worried about her, and that made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Without even thinking about it, Jaslyn suddenly wrapped her arms around the younger boy and buried her face in his chest.

With her face now hidden, she gave a muffled and mumbled reply that sounded something like,
                                                            "myf affhole of a boyfend stoo' me uff." She really hoped he'd understood her, because she wasn't so certain she could repeat that sentence without bursting into another bout of tears. As it was, a few tears were beginning to leak from her eyes again just at that. 

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 am
User Image
User Image

Wandering around the corridors was a surprisingly fun thing to do. Anastasia enjoyed it, walking around London and just walking but somehow she thought it would be a little different doing it in an enclosed area.

Hogwarts was big, yeah, but it was still not as open as, say, a city or something. Like London. But it was fun-- definitely enjoyable. She hadn't passed a lot of people, just a handful of students. The schedule of the free period was pretty convenient and she loved it. Playing with the hem of her sleeves, the blonde walked on, taking in the details of the walls and the structure that she could see, only absently paying attention to where she was walking.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
w e e k e n d s
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c : closed

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked down the corridor, not really knowing where to go. This place had been so big and was very hard to navigate. So, he figured he should explore the place to get to know it a little better. He kept his eyes to his sides, not watching where he was going at all. He became entranced by all the beautiful artwork, the moving portraits, and the memorabilia that were hung from the walls. This place had to have some rich history behind, even that of which is not learned in History class.

He kept walking, his eyes fixated on the walls of the castle and before he knew it...Crash! He ran right into someone, knocking them over and almost tripping himself up. He hadn't known she was there and he soon realized it was the blonde first year, whose name eluded him at the moment, but before he knew it, he was instantly trying to help her.

"Siento! Siento! Oh wait...no...I mean...sorry," he said to her trying to stay calm, but stuttering over his words a bit. He had not meant to knock the girl clean over like that, nor did he expect that to happen at all. He got down to one knee to attempt to help her up. "Are you alright?" he asked her, hoping she was. He had never done this to someone before and he really didn't know how to react to it at all, but do what he was trying to do now.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

It happened all very quickly, actually. One moment, she was walking the right way up on the floor and the next, she was just not. In the brief, very brief interval between the two occurrences, Anastasia clearly remembered running into someone-- or was it the other way around?-- which ended up with her here, on the floor, pretty achy and having the wind knocked clear out of her but nothing she couldn't handle.

It was all sort of surreal, kind of, watching the person who had bumped into her-- the robes said Ravenclaw and she vaguely remembered his face as a fellow first year-- apologize like mad for running her over. She laughed when the sorries came up from the kneeling boy and pushed herself up, resting her weight on her elbows before taking said person's hand and pushing herself up to a sitting position. Waving away the apologies, Anastasia grinned. "I'm alright, thank you," she assured, not opting to stand for a while just to get her breath back. Also, yeah, achy. He looked a bit unsure, so the blonde tacked on a little more assurance on her part. "Really, I am. I've had worse," the Slytherin smiled dryly, feeling through the blonde curls for any bumps. "I probably should have watched where I was going too," she admitted. "I wasn't paying very much attention."

"Anyways, I'm Anastasia," Anastasia introduced herself, blue eyes shining in amusement. "How about you?"

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
w e e k e n d s
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c : closed

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:09 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo looked to her as she waved his apologies off, worried that she would not accept them, but when she had grinned at him, a load dropped off of his chest. He was glad that she didn't seem to be hurt, but was even more relieved to her saying she was alright, but doubt always lingered in the back of his head. He wondered if she really was, or was just saying that to make sure he was relieved. He shook the thought off and just took what was given to him, and that was that she was alright.

"No, no, no...you were fine. I was looking at el arte on the wall over there," he said to her, smiling, finally taking notice to the young girl's sparkling blue eyes. It almost entranced him at first glance, but he shook himself upon hearing her question.

"Mucho gusto Anastasia. It is pleasure to meet you. My name is Iñigo, but some people call me Lazarus because of my...uhm...middle...yes that's right. My middle name," he said to the girl, still on his knee down at her level. He truly wanted to make sure she was alright and would not leave the spot until she was able to walk again. He was surprised how okay the girl was with being ran over like this, but he was not going to argue with it.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Lady Pomegranates

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas