Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 pm
Katsumi Daido
Kamen Rider G
Agito Geist
The police force thing sounds like a great idea, that way the People would have all this trust and faith in the police force who protect them from kaijin. When in reality they are the ones creating and releasing the monsters out into the city as "test runs" in their experiments to create these biomen and perfect the bugs in the system. then when one of these police force Riders discovers this plan and decides to blow the lid on the scheme, the Police can use their power and connections to make him a wanted man. leaving only a few number of ppl who actually willing to help him.

d-did you just fix the problem we were having with that?
I don't think it was a problem. Brainstorming is a great way to come up with the best plan and course of action. And it allows for a little bit fo forethought into additional riders being added in later.

I sort of feel like our main character becoming a wanted man is, maybe not the best of plans as it could affect certain things that could or couldn't be written. Maybe if that part happens later. Such as, an early part of the series would be him accruing evidence while still working for the Police.
Later on (partway through) when he has enough information the police/company, which already knew that someone was getting their hands on the information. That would allow for a more investigative approach early on. I think that might possibly be a better approach as it allows him to pick up allies before he becomes a wanted criminal.

Yes! I like that, it would make for more plot and story revolving around the rider system, and police force. But yes brain storming with other ppl is always the best way to come up with great ideas xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 pm
hey guys this is my last post before I leave on my trip to New Mexico for the weekend, and I thought it was rather Interesting that they made an album of Remakes of all the Kamen rider intros for the Heisei riders up to Den-o. Some of the songs are really cool eek so check them out and let me know which one is your favorite blaugh - Agito (see you guys in a few days)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40E094074D825869  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 pm
Official Trailer for the New Space Sheriff Gavan Movie mrgreen I feel like its bring back the old Manly stature for Toku heroes. Instead of trying to aim for the pretty boy hero type like Kamen Rider tends to do now a days xp

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/space-sheriff-gavan-movie-trailer.html  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 am
It looks like they've done a good job. I was quite worried, but this looks good.  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 pm
Welcom back Agito, Thanks for the trailor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am
Thnx Inu, but yeah I'm really excited for this movie. I would try to make a Gavan Avi, but Its too hard trying to find the right helmet xp so hows everyone's weekend going?  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm
Yeah helmets, The one thing that keeps coming back to haunt us. Weekend was forgettable. I Hope yours was better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm
Hey guys, if you want to see a really good Toku movie that brought back some serious memories of my childhood watching VR. check out Space Sheriff Gavan The Movie xd

Space Sheriff Gavan The Movie

"Retsu Ichijouji (Uchuu Keiji Gavan) is now a special detective for the Galactic Federation Police and trains Geki Jumonji a.k.a Gavan Type-G as his replacement. "  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger

Anyone going to wacth this season of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger? xd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:00 pm
YES!!! blaugh rofl blaugh Never before have I been this excited for a Movie adaptation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Science Ninja Team Gatchaman”

(For those who don't know)

Set in the near future, Gatchaman follows the story five special agents of the International Science Organization in Tokyo, as they try to protect the world from the mysterious terrorist group who call themselves Galactor. With technology far surpasses that of humans, Galactor has declared war on the entire world and has already subjugated half of it. Trained to draw out the power from the mysterious crystal-like object called a "stone," our five heroes will be called "Gatchaman."  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm
was looking at some Kamen Rider Fan Art over on DeviantArt.com and actually found some really cool ones xd

This first one is a remake of Ichigo and Nigo vs Hopper Kick and Hopper Punch

User Image

done by PeaceGuy  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
MetalHeadKiomid  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:48 pm
Anyone else miss Fourze? xp

User Image

by HugoHugo  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:54 pm
Some Nadeshiko Love blaugh by yuuyatails

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Ashiya_Douman

Gracious Humorist

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:03 am
Agito Geist
check it out i found some pretty cool Kamen Rider Kivala pics mrgreen
two of them look different, i think the first one is Home made it looks more like a modified kiva but they both looks really Great xd
oh and i read this which i thought was pretty intresting O.O

"In the S.I.C Hero Saga side story King of Vampire (which is an alternate ending to Kamen Rider Kiva), at the end of the wedding Kiva-la shows up instead of Masao Kurenai to warn everyone about the threat of the Lion Fangire's Sabbat. Kiva-la chooses Megumi to become Kamen Rider Kiva-la."

hmm idk its kinda weird that they dont need to have fangire blood in order to henshin with kivala, but i do think Megumi would make a better Kamen Rider Kiva-la seeing as she fought as Ixa a few times xp

User Image

User Image

User Image

hmm... slightly modified version you say? i guess you're right: i dont remember kivala chest being quite that big....  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff