Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:29 pm
rila_chan
Saerenna
(( xd Mmm, Pickles.... heart ))

Saerenna gave a relieved sigh and smiled, "Good, that will be perfect. I'm Saerenna, a scientist, Hojo's assistant. He's out at the moment, which is why I'm being so cautious. How awful would it be to have him come back to find that one of his prized experiments was gone or dead!? I'd be in so much trouble, and probably lose my job and...." she realized that once again she was voiceing her thoughts aloud, "Oh dear, sorry for my rambling. Anyways, come on, I'll show you to the lab, um... what was your name?" She asked the SOLDIER over her shoulder as she walked to the mansion, realizing that she didn't know the lady's name.
Meru just gave her an odd look "hojo's assistent huh?' she said "it's okay I understand servenna" then went to follow serveena "Oh ya I'am meru haikari 2ed class sinper nice to meet ya serveena" she said playfully
(should we have something happen while meru keeps watch with the experment which cause meru to get seriously hurt to get the cat/jenova injection? just being random)
OOC: You could just have her slip on something and fall and get stabbed. That's always fun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm
(Nah but thanks anyway getting attacked by some monster sounds a lil better)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:52 pm
rila_chan
(Nah but thanks anyway getting attacked by some monster sounds a lil better)

((ooc:...you want me to bite you? seems a little out of character for III-she's only questioning authority for the time being....however if provoked..... rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:55 pm
(Nah just being random meru is the type who knows when she goes too far and stuff sigh maybe some other monster another experiment I dunno I hate writer blocks)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:55 pm
Noting the uneasy silence Vaizel fidgeted. Tapping his fingers on the table and clasping his hands together tightly in turn. Finally he turned to Dawn, "So, ... you live around here right? What's it like here? Is the weather good?" He winced that his conversation consisted of 'the weather' but some talk was better than nothing right? Or so he hoped...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:23 pm
((Hmm, I dunno. If Meru gets hurt, she could call in for help, if we want to get everyone together in the basement.

She could start playing around with random objects and hurt herself that way, LOL. JENOVA cells don't like being poked, y'know. xd ))

Saerenna smiled and continued to the mansion. When they reached the room with the entrance to the basement, she stopped and took a big breath, letting it out with a sigh of, "I hate this part...." Shaking her head self-conciously, she unlocked the door and gave Meru a sheepish grin, "Well, miss Meru Haikari, welcome to the life of us crazy scientists." With that, she started slowly walking down the stairs, doing her best to not look down and keeping a shaky hand tight on the rail. Her stupid fear of heights....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:55 pm
Ermak Lorde
Noting the uneasy silence Vaizel fidgeted. Tapping his fingers on the table and clasping his hands together tightly in turn. Finally he turned to Dawn, "So, ... you live around here right? What's it like here? Is the weather good?" He winced that his conversation consisted of 'the weather' but some talk was better than nothing right? Or so he hoped...
"Yeah, I have a little place right outside of town. I've only been living here for a little while. The weather has been fairly nice though..." She responded, feeling the somewhat strained feel to the conversation. "So...where are you from?" Shouldn't have asked that, he'll want to know the same no doubt... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:57 pm
Saerenna
((Hmm, I dunno. If Meru gets hurt, she could call in for help, if we want to get everyone together in the basement.

She could start playing around with random objects and hurt herself that way, LOL. JENOVA cells don't like being poked, y'know. xd ))

Saerenna smiled and continued to the mansion. When they reached the room with the entrance to the basement, she stopped and took a big breath, letting it out with a sigh of, "I hate this part...." Shaking her head self-conciously, she unlocked the door and gave Meru a sheepish grin, "Well, miss Meru Haikari, welcome to the life of us crazy scientists." With that, she started slowly walking down the stairs, doing her best to not look down and keeping a shaky hand tight on the rail. Her stupid fear of heights....
(What do you mean by that the jeonva cells one?)
Meru looked down at the stair spiral long way down, since meru is'nt afaid of heights "HELLO!!!!!' she cried making an echo she giggled a bit then followed Saerenna down the stairs "So what kind of experiment am I guarding anyway miss Saerenna?"  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:42 pm
The twins at this point were occupied in pursuites other than comfortable conversation, Garm with looking at the window thinking if he could place the scientist Meru was engaged in converation with and Fenrir inpouting.

The awkwardness was somewhat releived by the arival of the waitress with steaming tankards of a foul smelling brew about the consistency of pea soup from which tendrils of noxious steam rose. The twins instantly perked up as they recieved their cup from the hand of the lady. Both in an oddly synchronized gesture took a whiff of the steam inhaling deeply with a blissful expression on their identical faces.

" Ah... How long has it been, Garm?"

" Too long."

" Yes, just so." With that the brother's clanked their tankards together and began to down the concoction with gusto. Fenrir thumped his cup to the table with a contented sigh. " I'm alive again! Hey, Vaizel, Dawn you haven't touched yours."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:42 pm
he looks straight into shinra building and heads up stairs and looks around "hmm so this shinra's HQ well it's defences are low" he continues walking until he gets captured " what the hell", he is then thrown into shinra's holding cells.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 am
((Eh, that's just me being random, I dunno. But there are quite a few fragile things there.))

Saerenna winced as the echo rebounded, reminding her very clearly that there was nothing but a bunch of rickety stairs keeping her from falling. "It was originally a wolf. We call it III. But now, it has taken on some... interesting qualities" she said, her voice sounding strained because of her fear. They reached the bottom, and she stopped for a moment to take a relieved breath, before leading Meru to the lab. "I've secured us a SOLDIER to stand guard." she announced as she arrived, and couldn't stop a small smile from coming at the sight of III. What an amazing development, animals that could talk....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:26 pm
Meru waved a bit as a hello then looked around a bit then looked at III "So this is the thing you were talking about serveena?" she asked a bit  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:28 pm
SOLDIERs....they looked just like any other man-being so what made them so different? They certainly were much louder than most of the other beings that usually surounded her. III streched out her neck to gracfully sniff the SOLDIER's clothes. The SOLDIER then spoke-...."thing".."talking about"... it obviously wasn't directed towards III. Returning her direction back towards her now half full bowl of gray matter III finished her meal in matter of seconds. III then turned and wimpered to Saerenna.
" Sa..Saerenna....ou..outside...now?"III questioned while nudgeing gently at the lock which barred the cage's door.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 am
Afther hearing what III had spoken she just gave it a werid stare "It......It just talked?!" she said looking at serveena sousiously meru was very surpised indeed so she looked back at III again "Ummmmmm....exuse me did you just...talk?" she asked in order to make sure feeling silently stupid at the same time  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:29 pm
he punches the door of the holding cell but it doesn't have effect , he said to himself " damn it".  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games