Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm
(mizu is too young to know sadly)
an experiment hissed as it got close  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 pm
(I will play here if you want I don't mind playing 2 characters)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

I shook my head sadly as I forgot Mizu was too young either way knowing them they probably didn't have one.
"Forgive me Mizu." I pulled the trigger as the bullet flew through the Demon Woman and out the back as I quickly took a step back and shot the other experiment that was hissing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm
mizu was in shock seeing his mother die "mommyyyyyy!!!"  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

The gunshots woke Steve awake. He slowly raised himself, shivering and confused. He saw the girl with a gun and immediately muttered, Don't shoot! Please don't shoot... He saw himself wearing only white pants, and his body was scarred and discolored, due to the horrible experimentations done to him. I don't know who you are, but please help me get out of here.

((Awesome... xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

I knew that Mizu will hate me for as long as he still breath as I had no choice but to kill her. Tears started to fall as I ducked and dodged and killing the experiments that kept coming. I pointed it at a strange guy but he was asking me not to shoot and so I didn't.
"How badly are you infected?"

(BRB have to go eat o and where do you want me to start Clarie at in this building?)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve paused for a moment, then shrugged. Bad. Very bad. If I do end up like them, then you can kill me. he looked at the zombie woman the girl just shot, then at the kid. So, your name is...

((It's alright, go ahead and eat. Maybe the next building, I'm planning on letting Steve get his stuff in the storage room somewhere in that base. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm
User ImageKurama waits around in the lobby, staring at everything...Suddenly the sounds of firing and glass breaking and shrieking cause his ears to break open once more...

"I knew it I knew it I knew it!" he mutters outloud holding his bleeding ears, "This place is bad...bad, bad, bad luck!"  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image
Sarah saw that the woman had grown claws. Once rebecca had gotten the kid, and was out of the way. Sarah pulled her guns and started shooting at it.

Sarah turned and kept shooting untill the beast was dead. She looked at Leon. "Well either way, c'mon. We have to get out of here, and i don't think the military will help us." she said. Then added "I'm sarah, this is Rebecca and that is Mizu."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

"Come and follow us. Sarah we needed to get away from this place or else the military will be after us." All of us started running down the hall.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Wait, I need to get to the storage room on the other side of the building. That's where they got my stuff. Go on without me. Steve immediately ran off, leaving the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded and reloaded her 9mm. She ran down the hall with them. She glanced at Mizu as she ran. "There might be blood. So you might want to close your eyes for part of this si the guards come." she warned him. Egon knew that. blood splatter was often with Sarah. Or just blood in general.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

"Mizu please close your eyes." I reloadedmy gun as we ran down the hallway and outside.

(let me know when you want claire to jump in)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve. The name's Steve. he muttered, as he continued to run along the corridors.

((Not using Egon at the moment. He's MIA... sweatdrop BRB just gonna eat ))  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
Sarah continued to run. She heard footsteps and some yelling. Guards.Crap. She glanced behind her as she ran, they were coming. She turned around and started running backwards and shot at them. Two of them got shot in the head. The others, their armor reflected the bullets.
"Stay where you are!" one yelled to them.
Sarah shot at him and, soon they began to open fire. She shot more and more at them, she pulled out another gun after a few more shots. Some were dead now, others came out of other hallways. "Damnit!" she cursed. Sarah kept running, one shot of theirs hit her. She winced and ignored it, she continued to run. "Fast! let's go now!" she yelled to Rebecca and Mizu, and Steve if he could hear.

((Ok, Lol sorry i confused Leon with Steve a few posts ago xD lol sweatdrop oh and Rebecca claire can come in soon, Sarah's going to have her big dramatic moment soon....And then Chris is coming in! mrgreen ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games