Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya stepped into the clearing and glanced around, then spotted the petrified form of Daemon. "Over here, Headmistress." She moved over to his form, laying on the ground. "He's been petrified."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda rushed beside Anya and surveyed the area around them. Everything was eerily quiet. As though in the eye of a hurricane, "I wonder how long he's been out here," the Headmistress realized allowed the crab down towards his master.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya delving into his mind quickly, discovering how long. "He found Tamara Radcliffe here maybe twenty-five minutes ago. Since she's not here, I'm assuming she's been taken. There's blood here..." She said, having been examining the scene. "And here too. And bloody vomit. Something big happened here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar trotted slowly to where the boy lay. They said he was petrified. But what did that mean?

"Is he...?" the centaur glanced up at the women.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded to the centaur. "He was hit with a petrification spell, but he should recover. Isis, will you take him to the medical wing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Isis hurried over to Anya and the petrfied Daemon. There didn't seem to be any other injuries but that was only a quick glance. Pulling out her wand she silent casted another spell to make him float. "I will. I'll take care of him but will you three be alright out her on your own?" Isis asked, the now floating Daemon ahead of her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda nodded, "We'll be fine," Linda glanced at Ammar, "Can you find where they took Tamara? She's the girl who was here earlier. Can the trees tell you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Ammar

"The trees do not tell me much at this point, but I am an excellent tracker and hunter," the centaur stepped cautiously to where the vomit and blood were and glanced around it, "First, she crawled... she lay... here..." Ammar pointed at a small dent in the ground which shifted backwards a foot.

He side stepped,
"Another stood over here..." Ammar pointed in a spot, "But then the girl was pulled toward the man... I'm not sure how, as there are no footprints leading to where she laid..."

The centaur looked at the ground, trying to piece together the puzzle, "They struggled where he stood," Ammar began to understand, "But then she was thrown down again over here!" the centaur pointed at another small dip in the earth, "He must have maimed her, because there is blood there... and a tooth..."

He glanced at the ground again, "She crawled once more, perhaps reaching for a weapon... then vomited there..." Ammar looked at the area nearest the vomit, "There are light footprints there... and they lead away. Only one set... she might have been either unconscious or already dead..."

The centaur looked at both the women gravely.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya shook her head. "No, she's not dead. I would have felt it." The psychic Muggle Studies teacher turned her head to look at the Headmistress. "We need to get back to the school and send an owl to the Ministry. Her father is Arthur Radcliffe, head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He needs to know."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda glanced quickly at Anya, "There is no time to lose. We must press on and find the criminal before it's too late," Linda turned her attention to the centaur, "Take us to her, please,"

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya set her face in frustration, but nodding in agreement, preparing to follow Ammar and Linda to wherever the tracks led them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Ammar

"I have already broken a rule in place for my people's protection," the centaur hesitated and glanced at the trail, "I will simply make it worse. It will be alright in the end. The stars have predicted it," Ammar held out his hands for the ladies to grab, "Please, we must make haste,"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image Evelyn struggled to keep up with the group that had been following the centaur's lead. She had caught herself spacing out for a little too long, and the deep pain of the migraine that was now setting in was doing its best to slow her down. As she stumbled over fallen leaves and branches, Eve gripped her wand tight, squinting ahead as Ammar and the Headmaster eventually led them to a clearing. When she stepped into the clearing herself, her heart broke as she saw the blood, and the centaur pieced together the battle that had taken place.

She wiped away the lone tear that had managed to slip down her face, and hurried towards Ammar to take his hand. "Yes, me must hurry." Evelyn urged as she pictured one of her most talented third year students being savagely beaten in this very forest, bringing a few more tears to fall from her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"Ammar, what are you doing?" Linda grabbed Ammar's outstretched hand cautiously. Not for fear or mistrust, simply because she did not know. She looked up and an owl circled above them. Linda recognized the owl even from the distance that it was, "It's Maia...!"

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya looked at the centaur's outstretched hand with distaste; not distaste for the being's hand, but distaste for touching other beings. She generally avoided touching other people, mostly out of an old childhood fear. She was about to take the hand out of fear for Tamara when the Headmistress pointed out the owl. "Maia?" she asked.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games