Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Alice looks over too Crimson. "Maybe, Because i want to keep safe on you. I dont care if you are a monster, you are just a kid.. I cant let nothing happen too you, even if your a monster." she rolled her eyes. "Come on, we have to keep moving.." Alice looks over to a camara, as she squeezed her eyes, braking it, with her telekinesis.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded and kept walking. He pulls out his gun and keeps it to his chest, incase some experiments, or more bio-weapons jump out at them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson chuckled. "Maybe… That’s quite interesting word you said. But Alice I am no kid, I am 26 for all I know I’m probably already 28 or something, I already forgot my birthday but I know my age to well. Alright you can protect me if you allow me to do the same Alice." He said then he watched her, he ran forward and slashed at least two cameras before coming back. "So how did you do that?" He asked looking at how she broke the camera with her mind, “Id like to know more about you really.” He said with a smile but it cant be seen since a wind like thing was covering his mouth and his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris shot out a camera. Then stopped. "Hey...the light wasn't on before i shot it..." He said then looked at Crimson. "Alice is infected, along with Sydney, they have special telekenetic-however you say it, powers." He said. "They came move stuff with their minds." He said and looked at another camera as he walked. "Guys...they're not even on."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm
Alice looks over too Chris. "Yeah, but incase, we dont now, whats going to happen next." She sighed, and looked over too Crimson. "Yep, what Chris said. Mines is kinda, a stronger one.. I was the first experiment, In Umbrella, so my powers, are the same's as Weskers.." she said, and grabbed her pistol looking around. "Wesker..wesker, Where ever you are.." she said in a singing tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson raised his eye brow and he looked at the camera as he walked beside Alice, He continued to walk. "So pretty much were destroying cameras that’s pretty much isn’t on..." He said and he chuckled. "I call it abilities, but okay I guess we can call it whatever we want, wish we can find raw meat, damn I am feeling hungry, but anyway all I got is Super Speed and Super Strength which enhance at this form, my hands can turn into any type of thing like poisonous spikes or something, if Wesker did experiment of Akia then I can learn the abilities that my monstrosity have." He said. "Might as-well still stay with everyone after I kill Wesker, don’t ask why I don’t even know my self..."  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm
Alice sighs. "Its okay. But cant you change back to your human..form?" she smiled over too him. "Not saying you look scary, you know. I am just saying, that because, well there is kinda no one here, yet to fight." she said. "Okay, Should we split up or something?" she looked over to the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 pm
Drake walked down the stairs and looked at the dead experiment."Chris I found a dead experiment.I'm going to check further." Drake continued walking heading into another door he held his gun close and listened for anything.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson nodded and he changed back normal, both his hands were normal, but his neck, shoulder and wrist, and stomach and his whole body had crimson marks. "Alright I’m back to normal, but I still want to be called Crimson, all I know is the Richard dead, I’m a monstrosity." He said and he went beside Alice. "I’ll come with you, since we will be fighting Wesker." He said and he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

I finally hacked into the system and a load view was inside the Hive and outside
"I'm in. The top four are outside and the bottom four is looking inside the Hive." I pointed and turned the screen around so everyone can see.

User Image

"What do we do now since Wesker is not coming at the moment?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 am
User Image

"Lets give him the jump he's not coming to us maybe we should go to him." Drake talked into his headset still listening at the door just in case Wesker was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She seemed to realise that something wasn't right and she would only get in the way. She giggled and disappeared down the hall where Shadow had left. Wesker looked at Sarah. "They've found the Hive. I don't know how, but they have," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre grinned as they went further inside. "So what do you think? Should I blow up this place too?" He laughed. "Wesker!! I like ya place, but it's too plain. How bout we color these wall red?!" he called out, knowing Wesker could hear him somehow. He would recognize Zandre's voice as it had remained the same.

User Image

Layna nodded, entertained by the thought. She smelled Shadow and growled. "Shadow..." He was an earlier experiment than her and her rival. She chuckled, only being able to be destroyed by one thing. As long as some part of her body is intact she can fully regenerate. Even the smallest bit of flesh will do. The only way to kill her was to destroy her body completely.

User Image

Leon was with Chris still, watching carefully. He was patient with things like this, he had to be. After all he knew one slip up could get you killed, just as everyone else knew it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

There was a slight acidic scent in the air. Layna. "It appears that Layna's switched sides," Shadow said. Wesker swore. Could this get any worse? Shadow was still trying to figure out how they'd found the Hive. Not even the best technology could find it. It just didn't make sense. He remained in the shadows, not sure if Layna would let the others know that he was there.

{{If you don't mind me asking, how can Claire see into the Hive with the laptop? Wesker just shot the cameras out. As in, no one can see anything with the cameras.}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:47 pm
(Claire used Umbrella's satalite she's not using the camera's inside the hive that's to the satilite up in space she can see inside. Its just like google earth but advance)  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games