Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:30 pm
LexThetaSigma
*peeks in and waves*

I recently got a new adult lion that I'd like to have in the pride: Ciaran

He'll join the Mrao clan

Oh, how exciting! What rank would you like for him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 pm
He'll be a bouncer  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 pm
EXCELLENT NEWS!

Our application for the pride to be official only needs ONE MORE THING! It needs five rps that began and finished in the last month. I'll be doing my best to get most if not all of those done ASAP, but any help is appreciated. My pardon, but this means newer rps come first on the list to reply to, so we can get this submitted!!

We're almost there!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm
Lilbabe808
Kallysto
x3 Excellent. Would you like to start or shall I?

It would be great if you could start. RL has been a bit hectic for me though so my replies will be a little slower than usual. Just a heads up.

I...am so very sorry. e__e; Life got super crazy all of a sudden. If you are still interested, now would be a good time for me to start that RP.

That said, Noelani is up for anyone else, too. She's a seer so I would like for her to have some confusing RPs where she discovers this.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm
Kallysto
That said, Noelani is up for anyone else, too. She's a seer so I would like for her to have some confusing RPs where she discovers this.

What kinds of things does she see? And do you have AIM? I'd be interested in rping, for most certain!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm
Kallysto

She could rp with her sister *shot*

If you'd like, Talencia, I have AIM if you feel like rping with either of mine. Just pm me and I'll send you the user name  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Talencia
Kallysto

What kinds of things does she see? And do you have AIM? I'd be interested in rping, for most certain!!

I do have an AIM. :3 I can PM it to you if you would like. <3
The way I figured I would do it would be through touch. Not every touch but on occasion something will spark. She could see either a snippet of past or present of whatever she has touched and has very little to no way of knowing unless it's blatantly obvious.

Then she will have dreams about things that are happening when she is dreaming. So in the present visions. The issue will be that not all dreams will be visions so she won't always be able to tell fact from fiction. Her real dreams will be just as realistic as her visions Nevermind that she won't even know some of them are actually happening in the first place for a loong time.

I plan for her ability to start out really slowly and progress in frequency. I haven't decided to what extent I want it to go, though. I'm an SoA newbie so I'm just kind of feeling it out as I go. >>;

That said, I can PM you my AIM and we can chatter more if you would like! :3 <3

LexThetaSigma

She should RP with her sister. I shall pester you on AIM. >3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm
Kallysto

X3 Pester all you like!

I like what you came up with for how her seer powers are activated. It reminds me of Phoebe from Charmed, if you ever seen that when it was on.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm
If anyone starts and finishes a rp within this month, please post it! We can use it for the application! (I haven't been feeling well, so I haven't gotten any started, but you bet I will be!)

EDIT: And Kally, yes, I'd love for you to PM me your AIM name!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm
One RP of five finished! Let's get to rping, y'all! Four rps are all that stand between Sikukuu and being official!

In the meantime, we are still accepting members!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm
I have two leopards and a cheetah open for rps. <3 I also have aim so you may request that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 pm
Some one can RP with my hyena, Yoki if they would like. smile
She is very friendly and respectful. smile She is open to just about any kind of RP smile
I would have one of my SoA join if I had another one but Yoki was won in a contest and is already destined for a clan. :/ Maybe if I get one of the customs soon I can have one join biggrin  

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 am
Tal!!! Don't forget to add yourself to the OOC owners list too. XD

Also tag in our rp!

-Has a custom idea for the Kaskazi King-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm
SOMEONE wants Farasi in this pride. In the Vuli, as a Bouncer.

OKAY? 8D  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 am
Farasi is added!

Kai, I generally understood that if someone is an IC owner, they also are an OOC owner, so to speak.... I'll check up on that, though.

Moar rps, my lovelies! ::waves to everyone in Sikukuu:: Let's get this pride official!!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff