Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor led the crowd of first years on the shore of the Dark Lake, where waited a bunch of little boats enough for maximum ten persons. She whistled to catch the students' attentions.
"Okay! Almost there! So, here are boats, and you can get onto any of them, and the person sitting at the very front must hold the lantern.", she pointed to the small lantern handing on the 'nose' of the small boat, "Anyone who isn't very comfy with water should come with me." she added with a friendly smile on her face and she stepped aside, waiting for the students to walk passed her in case someone got lost.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm
♚Malcolm Dundas♚

User Image

Malcolm rolled his eyes, not very thrilled about going to a school filled with strangers, and worse-Mudbloods. He didn't actually mind about them, but the heirloom of Slytherin was often taking over. He sighed and looked around, wondering where to sit down.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm
Mariella Cross (once again I'll make it pretty later razz )

"Oh!" She smiled and then looked at the boats. She giddily jumped up and down on her feet as she lifted her long skirt off of the ground. "Water!" She giggled and almost stepped into it but then thought about it for a second. She frowned at all the muggles and what she thought was mud-bloods. "Oh, poofer." She hissed. She'd have to sit with some of them and that made her unhappy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe had heard what Eleanor had said and had followed her to the lake. It was odd to see just a huge lake in the middle of this like this. Then there were the boat and... "מה זה?" Moshe muttered seeing the castle. That was going to be the school?  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 pm
John Malcolm Dundas
1st Year

Malcolm sighed angrily at everyone's enthusiasm and walked over to an empty boat, grabbing the lantern and waiting for someone else to join him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm
Mariella Cross

She hurriedly hopped into the boat with a boy in it and she felt her entire right leg get soaked.
"No!" She squeaked upset. She got out of the water and scrambled up to the front and looked around, her leg was freezing now, she had a enchantment on her to keep her warm from her father but the spell broke as soon as her leg hit the freezing water. "Oh, papa." She whispered. "I've gotten all wet." She'd have to write it in her journal later, no time to worry about a stupid muggle born, now it was about getting a cold first.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm
Indala slowed down enough to listen to the woman she assumed was in charge here and to catch her breath. She studied her environment. The castle was absolutely incredible. Huge and intimidating, this castle had survived intact for hundreds and hundreds of years, and now, this would be her home.

She shook herself of her reveries and took a step into a boat with a boy who had just picked up the lantern and a spastic girl. She glanced questioningly at the girl and then walked up next to the boy. "Hello, I'm Indala" she began with no emotion behind her voice. "How do you do?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

Alex arrived, panting on the docks. He hunched over, hands on his knees to catch his breath.

"Geez, there was no need to run. Why did I run the whole way?" He said to himself. He was just a little too excited, and in that state he wasn't making the smartest decisions. He just needed to calm down a little bit.

He looked up to see the lake for the first time, and silhouetted against the sky, the shape and lights of the castle on the other side.

"Oh, wow. Its....beautiful. Xander said, and stood a moment, taking in the view. The way the lights of the castle reflected off the lake, and the moonlight shining down, it was breathtaking. And he was already out of breath.

Looking down, he noticed the boats, and picked the one closest to him. He went and stood next to it, and waited for Charlotte and Nott to arrive.

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
Aerynn McKenny First Year

"Wow... It's breathtaking" said Aerynn. ' I wonder if everyone feels this the first time they see the castle'
Looking around at the other first years gave her a strange feeling. She would be going to a place where she knew no one. All of her friends had went to different schools. 'Well guess you need to go make some new friends Ryn' She went to the closest boat and got in waiting for everyone else to load up and started to think about what house she would be put in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:43 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte had gone at a much slower pace. She had set off down to the shore, unease and anxiety, causing her footing to be off. She stumbled, slipped, and staggered, which only made her embarrassment and her anxiety raise. People must think I'm drunk or something, she thought as taking a deep breath to calm herself. I just need to focus on something else..draw my mind away from stuff.

Finally as she got closer to the shore, she got a grip on her footing to stop being so clumsy. Gathering herself together, she smiled as she neared Xander. Smiling at him she said, "Sorry for lagging, kind of tricky footing for us nervous ones."

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

CAMILLE CALDWELLFIRST YEAR
Camille followed the Groundskeeper down to the edge of the lake, shivering slightly as she walked passed her. She made her way to an empty boat, but before stepping in, she thought better of it. She walked over instead to a boat with a young boy at the front, holding a glowing lantern with a tight grip. Next to him sat a girl with one leg soaked with water, muttering quietly to herself. Another girl had just entered the boat, so Camille followed her lead and sat down on the frosty, freezing wood. As one of the students introduced herself as Indala, she turned towards her and spoke in a quiet, but confident voice to the entire group. "My name's Camille. It's a cold one tonight, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm
Indala nodded "But it seems right. I bet the castle will be warm. Which house do you think you will be in? I've no clue which I want though my father wants me to be in Slytherin."

She rubbed her hands up and down her arms to warm them. The sooner we get there the better she thought to herself. To think that she had been waiting all this time to be put in a boat in the middle of a half frozen lake.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe wished that some other guys would show up. There were a lot of girls here. Seeing that he was running out of luck Moshe climbed into an empty boat and started looking for the oars. "How do these boats move if there are no oars or a sail?" Moshe said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler looked at the boats. He stepped into a otherwise empty one. Picking up the lantern he sat in the front. "Can't believe I finally get to see Hogwarts" he muttered to himself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Rechosia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera kept her eyes on the thick, red hair of her cousin as she moved through the group of students to the awaiting boats. Ryn stepped into the closest boat as it sat delicately in the cool blackness of the lake. Kaera moved eagerly forward, anxious to join the cousin she had only seen intermittently throughout her life when Ryn's family would travel to Ireland, their family's ancestral home.

As she stepped towards the boat, she caught site of the castle and her breath caught in her throat. It was magnificent. The castle's gigantic figure reflected across the mirror surface of the lake, and the moon perched on one of the castle's towers, as if it reached straight up and pierced the glowing night sky. She stared in awe as she realized this would be where she would attend schooling. It seemed...unreal.

Tearing her gaze from the castle, she continued toward the boat and climbed in behind her cousin. She sucked in a deep breath of cool air. Then, with a huge smile, tapped her cousin on the shoulder, exclaiming with excitement, "Hey there, Ryn!"

User Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games