Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

"Oh big brother I don't honestly no. I mean then that would mean I fell in love with him in one day as I only met him for a couple of hours before well he died. His last words haunted me as he told me he loved me. It pierced my heart as seeing him died. Oh big bro he's always in my memory. Ok maybe I'm confused I do have strong feelings for Steve but does he has it for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Jack looked at the girl."No I gave up on it I will be fine.They were going to retire me anyway.Call me when my copter comes here ok?" He smirked. He was known by Leon not one to accept a helping hand.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded. "Well then. In the morning go talk to him." He said and yawned. "He'd really appreciate it." He said and looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

"I don't know big bro I mean its very nerve reacking but we can talk when we are done looking for Jill since my main worry is you. Look at you? You barely get any sleep now a days. You already developing circles under your eyes and it makes me want to cry seeing you like this." I hugged him tight as I was trying to comfort him.

User Image

"Haha nice try Mr.Jack." I didn't let Jack go anywhere as I grabbed him and push him down.
"It would seem you need to start worrying about yourself." Before he can move I grabbed his leg and place my hand on it thanks to the Veronica Virus it allowed me to have a healing touch. I heard the bones bend back in place and snapped together as I felt his leg and found his bones were back in place and the color of his leg returned. The only problem with that is I get to use it only once for it drains me.
"There Mr.Jack your all beter." I felt so drained that I had to lean on Kurama.
"Come on Kurama I need to get some rest for that little tricked drain me of the energy I have."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

"I know, i know, i look horrible." Chris sighed. He looked at her and smiled. "Hey, i got you back now. That'll ease my stress. It was worse not knowing where you were. Hell, you could have been dead for all i knew." He said and hugged her tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 pm
User ImageKurama nodded and led you out of the tent, and back to the one you shared where he didn't let you go until you were seated on the cot in there.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

"Thanks Kurama. I am drained." I laid down on the cot and feel to sleep as I was just exhausted and I need to be more careful when I use that.

User Image

I laughed as my Big Bro was right.
"That's ture Big Bro but now its my turn to protect you as you always protect me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image"You're welcome Dr. Longin." Kurama said before walking back to where he'd been bedding next to you before Jack shot his gun. He then proceeded to follow you to sleep.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

User Image

Chris smiled at her. "Yeah. Ironic isn't it?" He said and sighed, he took a drink of his water bottle and looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

"Big Brother you need your rest. Do you want me to stay with you tonight so you won't get any nightmares?" I made a frown on my face as I didn't like how my brother looks.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

User Image

Chris smiled. "If you want to Claire." He said and stood. Chris stretched his arms and popped his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

"Come on Big Bro time for bed or else I'll knock you out." I pushed him in the tent and laid down as I was tired and I know Rebecca will be scolding me tomorrow.
"So when are we planning on going to the Hive?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 am
User Image

"Thanks." Jack said then fell back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Leon had gone off on his own since they had arrived in Africa, gathering information from informants. "Zandre, you're gonna fight him aren't you?" he said the question aloud as he thought over the information. He finally arrived back with everyone and sat down. "Chris, Claire, Rebecca, and Jack. I haven't seen you all in one place at once, must be fate. I have some info on Zandre if you all are interested." He knew that would grab attention.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

The hot blazing sun was beaming but too me it felt alright as Rebecca already scolding me and banage me up again. I noticed Leon and smiled and Rebecca didn't seem happy at it.
"Long time no see Leon. I guess the info will help since we are planning on breaking into the Hive to retrive your guys friends."

User Image

"So you finally showed up Leon? About time as always not much of a team player. And you Ms. Redfield, if you reopen them again I will hurt you even worse. Lucky the bleeding was minor if it was opening wider then you will be in deep trouble you won't survive the next time Claire." I told Claire seriously.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games