Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm
He looked at
Sasuke than said"I advise you get some sleep youself, we're moving early tomorrow. around the crack of dawn."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 pm
i simply looked at him than started off to the tent and went in than laid down beside sakura and turned away from sakura covering myself in a blanket  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm
The night went peacefully & Sakura was sound asleep when you could hear rustling outside the tent. Sasuke was still asleep and Sakura peeped an eye open. she ignored it then she heard it getting louder.She immidiatly sat up and looked at the corner of the tent as her eyes widened as she stared at the rattle snake hissing at them in the cornor of the tent. She slowly touched sasukes shoulder and whispered " Sasuke-k-kun.. wake up o.o.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm
((whats the point of putting me and sakura in the same tent when i could go in the tent with naruto kakashis staying awake all night xD)) i opened up my eyes and immediately saw the snake than said to "sakura dont make any sudden movements" i stayed laying down i slowly reached for my blanket and threw it over the snake it tried striking i than quickly reached for my kunai activated my sharingan and stabbed the snake in the middle of it skull killing it "great now i have no blanket wonderful" i than grabbed the dead snake and threw it outside the tent than said to kakashi "snake trouble no big deal" i than went back in the tent and layed on the sack and put my shirt on and tried to fall back asleep than said to sakura "go to bed"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm
Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI
((whats the point of putting me and sakura in the same tent when i could go in the tent with naruto kakashis staying awake all night xD)) i opened up my eyes and immediately saw the snake than said to "sakura dont make any sudden movements" i stayed laying down i slowly reached for my blanket and threw it over the snake it tried striking i than quickly reached for my kunai activated my sharingan and stabbed the snake in the middle of it skull killing it "great now i have no blanket wonderful" i than grabbed the dead snake and threw it outside the tent than said to kakashi "snake trouble no big deal" i than went back in the tent and layed on the sack and put my shirt on and tried to fall back asleep than said to sakura "go to bed"

(((Well for one thing i wanted to do that XD && idk but if u leave now ur gonna be pretty damn rude xD)))
Sakura looked over at Sasuke trying to sleep then put her blanket over him n smiled n faced the other way and fell asleep.
(see? if u were with naruto u wld have no blanket he wld takes his & urs lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm
(that is true im assuming your ino ?) i said to her quietly "thanks" than fell asleep  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm
(No, it was my account but i gave it to my friend shes over at my house so shes helping out with the rp lol)
The Next Morning Sakura heard comotion outside and sat up and yawned. Kakashi was already outside packing up things as she crawled out of the tent and rubbed her eyes " Goodmorning"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Kakashi was finishing packing the other tent and th stuff and said " Morning sleepyhead"  

alext54

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Naruto snook up on Sasuke peeping his head in seeing he was still asleep and snook around and shook his tent violantly and flipped it over " RAWR !!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm
"ngh... i yelled from inside the tent NARUTO!" i got out put my shirt than said "whats the big idea!" looking at him annoyed  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Naruto grinned " Oh good your up teme ^^" He said walking back over to Sakura helping her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm
i rubbed my eyes than started to pack up the tent and seen the dead snake by the tent i grinned evilly than grabbed it than yelled towards narutos direction "RATTLESNAKE!" i than threw it on the back of naruto neck  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Naruto Screamed and ran around in circles " ahh get it off get it off get it off!!! ah it bit me help help!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Sakura watched Naruto flip around with the dead snake on him and giggled. She let him go on for a while before she took it off and said " It didnt bite you...its dead." she grinned  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm
Naruto snarled " SASUKE-TEME!!!!! not cool!!!!!"
User Image  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games