Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what do you want to be when you grow up? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:46 pm
This is where being multi-talented sucks. I have no clue what I want to do because I can and like to do so much. Sometimes I want to be a fashion designer, sometimes I want to be a music teacher, and sometimes I even want to be a toxicologist. There are even days I where want to be a Lawyer or maybe a therapist. All I know is that I want to better peoples lives by doing what I do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 pm
i want to be alive.  

feuerkrieg

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:42 am
I want ot be an interpreter, german is my favourite (and best subject guaranteed A people... well maybe razz ) subject at school. Plus If i was a private interpreter i'd get to travel all over the wolrd ... yea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:03 pm
a hairstylist/platform artist...
Which I'm working towards right now!.. I'm taking hairdressing... will be done my course in early july!!...  

a_sin_for_him

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:42 pm
i want to write and direct.

to be honest i would rather do what i did in my past life and be an assassin/mercenary....but it's illegal moreso now and it's alot more difficult with the whole everyone has a gun now thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:33 pm
i wanna be a firetruck when i grow up! wahmbulance WHEEEWHOOO!WHEEEWHOOO! wahmbulance

actually,ive allways wanted to be an archyologist(a person who studies and digs up old artifacts,or discovers mummys,stuff like that!  

Stargazer Dante

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:39 pm
sashomeru78
i wanna be a firetruck when i grow up! wahmbulance WHEEEWHOOO!WHEEEWHOOO! wahmbulance

actually,ive allways wanted to be an archyologist(a person who studies and digs up old artifacts,or discovers mummys,stuff like that!

i would love to be in a punk band(as singer and lead gutair)but that will probably never happen.
my dad beat shainia twain in a singing contest when they where kids and he alsoalmost got a record deal(hes into country and stuff)but i dont think i can amount to get that good.i wish,and i will practice for my dream,but it will never come.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:30 pm
I want to get into publishing. I'm actually thinking about getting an internship over the summer at a publishing company.  

Krys_Night

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:33 pm
I'm not really sure what I want to do- just that it's definitely going to be in the world of theatre.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:02 pm
When I am a full-fledged adult and not just a nymph...
I wish to be a good, professional animator.
I am already an animator, so to speak. But notice my qualifiers. Oh! A good, professional, well paid animator! -^^-

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

PlasticApple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:16 pm
I hopefully will be a tattoo artist when I am old enough. I love art, espcially tattoos.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:19 am
I want to be a pyrotechnic or do the special effects for movies or be behind the scenes for a circus. I also want to learn Ninjitsu.  

hybrid_13

T3h L33tMast3r

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 am
Well,I want to be a artist in animation and/or graphic designs.But I always say if I don't get threw with that i'll do CSI work>.>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:46 pm
I want to be a graphic designer.

Buttt, my art kinda sucks, so I think I'll stick to Photoshop and Illustrator, and all those other computer programs.

If not, I'd like to be a journalist or author of some sort. But I'm often lazy or I have writer's block. Sooo ...

AverageTyrant

eternallyyours711

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:36 am
I want to be a teacher just so i can help make high school a better experiance than the hell hole it is now  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games