Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris refrained from stopping on the brakes again when he heard Jill's suggestion. His jaw clenched. Why did women always go for the bad-boy type? He kept his eyes on the road while he drove. "Alright, let's just remember it's only untill we get away from her uncle." He said.

Chris put his arm on the windowcill as he drove, watching the road and landscape go by.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill folded her arms and turned around, leaning her back against the seat. She looked at Chris after hearing his comment. Was somebody getting jelous? Or atleast a bit protective. She put the file in her lap and looked out the window. "Just, don't take it too far."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy smirked again. "Of course babe," he said. He was going to have fun with this. It would probably make Jill hate him even more, but she had been the one to suggest it, and he was going to take full advantage of it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am
User Image

Jill rolled her eyes. "I think i wish i'd have said that later." She muttered. Jill continued her gaze out the window as Chris drove. She could easily tell that he wasn't liking her suggestion at all.She could tell by the bitterness in his voice, as if the words he said were through clenched teeth.

So the plan was, go see her uncle, borrow a plane to get to the base. And...fake being in a relationship with Billy untill they get out of there, and get to the base. Then, well...she didn't quite have a plan for that, but, she guessed they'd have to wing that part. Improvise. Or atleast try to find Claire and the other survivors there.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed and turned around, sitting with his back to the window. This was going to be fun. He could tell that she was already getting irritated by it, and it was even more obvious that Chris was pretty pissed that he was playing her boyfriend. He didn't want to cause anything with Chris for this, but he couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the cab. He wasn't tired anymore, but he didn't really have anything else to do, so he waited patiently, eyes closed. He'd give Jill a bit of slack for now. Save his acting skills for when they met her uncle. He started coming up with possible last names for when they got there.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris kept driving during the silence. And after about an hour or wo they got to Jill's uncle's house. He had alot of land and property around his house too. Chris drove into the road leading to the house and cut the engine and parked outside by the barn.

He looked over to Jill, who'd fallen asleep during the ride again, leaning on the door and window. He smiled slightly and opened the door, silently getting out. The only thing that made much noise was thecar door slamming shut. "Alright, we're here." He said with a sigh.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am
So you seem to know me.
Been fantasizing about me have you?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy slid out of the back when the truck stopped and looked around. Not a bad place. He looked at Jill, still sitting in the truck. She seemed to be asleep. Chris was already outside. Billy noted that he looked none too happy about this current situation, but he ignored it. Jill had been the one to offer and Chris hadn't come up with any ideas of his own, so he'd just have to deal with it. He tapped on Jill's window, trying to get her up.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 am
User Image

Jill was asleep when the tapping of glass pushed her out of her daze. She opened her eyes and blinked. She yawned and looked over to where Chris used to be. She looked around and saw Billy outside her window. Jill straightened up and motioned for him to back up so she could open the door.

If he didn't he'd get whacked in the face with the car door. She waited untill he was backed up and opened the door sliding out from the passanger seat and closing it behind her. Then she remembered. She sighed, "Better get this over with." She said and started to walk to the house. Gravel crunching under her shoes.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy smirked and grabbed her hand. If they were going to do this, they'd have to do it right. He walked next to her up to the house. He glanced at Chris in a way that said 'this wasn't my idea'. He knew that they'd both hate him for this, but in all honesty, that was hardly fair. He hadn't came up with the idea, but he'd be the one that they hated.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

Jill let him grab her hands and she walked with him to the house. She used her free hand to knock on the screen door of the house and waited for her uncle to answer.

Soon, the door handle moved and a tall man with slightly greying hair opened the door. He smiled when he saw Jill and opened the screen. "Jill, it's good to see you! What are you doing here?...and who is this?" He asked.

Jill smiled to him. "This is Billy, my..boyfriend." She said.

He looked at Billy and nodded, "So you like the bad boy type, eh?" He smirked. "I thought that Chris guy was nice though-" Jill cut him off.

"Uh, he's here too." She giggled and stepped to the side, Chris was just behind them. Chris heard what her uncle said, blushed but looked away to hide it. He looked back at them. He lightly waved.

"Anyways, we have to ask you a favor."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy waved with his free hand. "Billy Anders, nice to meet you," he said politely. He thought about his comment about the bad-boy types. Well, with the tattoo covering his arm, he could see how he'd be seen as the bad-boy type. He tried not to laugh at Jill's reluctance to call him her boyfriend. Not that he could blame her, they'd only known each other for a few hours, not counting the time they'd been asleep. But if she was going to pull this off, she'd need to step up the acting. He pulled her closer to him, letting go of her hand and using that arm to wrap around her stomach. She was standing in front of him, but a little to the side. He was tempted to whisper to her, tell her to kick it up a notch, but he didn't want her uncle to notice.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 am
User Image

Jill ignored Billy's arm around her stomach for now. She kept her smile showing just for her uncle.

"Sure, uh, what is it?" He asked Jill.

"We need to borrow a plane if it isn't too much to ask. Chris, he was a pilot so he knows how to fly it." She told her uncle.

Meanwhile, Chris was hating this. He nodded. Waiting for her uncle's answer.

"Uh, sure Jill." He said and cleared his throat. "I have a few in the back. You sure you can't stay Jill?" He asked. Having not seen his neice in a long time.

"No, we're kind of in a hurry. I'm sorry, but i'll come and visit next time." She said and smiled as her uncle nodded and walked them around back by the barn.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy let go of her and moved his hand back to hers as they walked around the barn. When he was sure that her uncle wouldn't see or hear, he leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Come on Jill, don't you know how to act?" He leaned away again before her uncle could turn around and see them. He kept his hand in hers, even laced their fingers together.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 am
User Image

Jill rolled her eyes lightly before her uncle looked. She laced her fingers in wih his as she walked out back by the barn. Jill lightly leaned on Billy as she walked to the row of planes. Her head resting on his shoulder, she lightly sighed and looked up at him. "How's this?" She whispered before returning her eyes back to the gravel as they walked. There were three planes. But only one of them would fit three people.

Chris was trying to ignore Billy and Jill as much as he could. He walked up the the plane Jill's uncle had directed them to and looked at it. He nodded. The plane was an aburn brownish and it seated up to four. They could use the extra seat for their supplies. He looked at her uncle. "Thank you, this'll do great." He said and put his hand on the side of the plane.

Jill's uncle nodded and looked back at Jill and Billy. "I'll be right back. Going to get the keys. Go get ya' stuff if you have any in the truck of yours. Jill if you need anything just come on inside." He said before walking off to go get the keys.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy smiled when she rested her head on his shoulder. "Better," he whispered back. Once they made it to the planes and her uncle went back in the house to grab the keys, he looked at her. "That was sorta pitiful," he said. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend, not brother and sister." He kept their fingers laced together in case her uncle was looking through a window at them. He got another idea, but Chris wouldn't want to be around for it. He turned to Chris. "You might want to get the stuff out of the truck," he hinted. Chris wouldn't like this a bit if he saw it. And Billy would rather live to see the next dawn.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games