Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:15 pm
Nooo, the power might go out! It's a thunderstorm and the lights are flickering!!! What will I do without electricity!? I haven't even charged my GBA!!! crying crying

*sigh* I am so pathetic, ne? Still... I NEED MY TECHNOLOGY!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:54 pm
Is that why you haven't been on much today?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:04 pm
No, actually, it was more of a combination of; "I don't feel like talking much today", watching lots of Anime, and swimming in the pool. And homwork, considering the end of the school year is in three weeks, though only 10 more actual school days left.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:25 pm
Saerenna
No, actually, it was more of a combination of; "I don't feel like talking much today", watching lots of Anime, and swimming in the pool. And homwork, considering the end of the school year is in three weeks, though only 10 more actual school days left.
lucky! i have 15-23(not sure) days left! Ugh!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:14 am
I've figured out why Cloud wins when he shouldn't be able to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHa_6BgaDP0

Stupid candy... It's ruling the universe before Sephy can get to it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:52 pm
Fear the randomness that is painting class!

Saerenna's family tree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:31 pm
xd xd xd You made it!! That's absolutely great! Sephihahahahath!!!!!

So, for anyone who can't decifer that... I'm Sephiroth's mother, and was married to Kuja when he was born, but he didn't know that it was someone else's child, who I thought the father to be Xemnas, but really, he was Vincent. Then I divorced Kuja out of jealousy 'cause he looked better in a dress, and had an affair with my son Sephiroth, and our son was Riku, who I really like, but I scared him off of girls because of my oddness, so he ran off with Sora. And married Alfred and had Axel, who married Narahki (Making her my son-in-law, or something like that. xd ) ANd then I killed off Alfred and married Zexion, who is Xemnas' son. And we had Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz. So I'm married to Zexion, and am having an affair with my son, while lusting after my son/grandson (Riku) who gets adopted by Axel and Narahki. I think that covers most of it. xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:11 pm
You forgot to mention the fact that while you were married to Alfred he had an affair with Amy and together they had Sora and Akito. And now Akito is in a relationship with Kuja and Riku's with Sora. xd  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:19 pm
And it makes you realize just how messed up Riku's family life is. He's with Sora, who is his mother/grandmother's step son.... So that makes Riku my son, my grandson, AND my adopted grandson, who's going out with his step brother... o.O o.O o.O Poor Riku... Not to mention his grandmother/mother has an unhealthy incestual liking of him. xd xd Y'know, I still have silver in my hair, even after washing it. Though the guy on my hand is mostly washed off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:06 pm
The guy on my hand washed off too. Though you can still see the faint outline of bereznoff. ^_^  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Then pen on my hand isn't coming off. The bloody sword is gone though, 'cause it was in paint. Oh yeah, i probably should go visit that website that is written on my hand. xd

I still think it's lucky that that Sub didn't bother to talk to me. I'd have trouble telling him I was Maria from a different class with a straight face. xd xd It was interesting to meet myself. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:48 pm
What website is written on your hand? The pen should come off eventually. Shaprie does so it should too. Do you still have silver in your hair?

I probably would have been laughing if you told the sub that you were Maria. Though, he didn't talk to me either, except for when he was doing attendance. I think... I can't remember. It's been a long day. After school I went to a friends house and we played Karaoke Revolution. Then we went and saw X Men 3. I haven't seen the second one though, so I sorta didn't understand what was going on. Then we went to Taco Bell and in a machine thing I saw the coolest animeish fairy girl tatoos. ^-^ I bought some of them, so I'll show them to you on tuesday.  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 pm
Ah! I'm so jealous, I wanna see X3!!!! Though I might get to on monday. xd And it's a website Katie gave me to see her artwork. luckydraik.deviantart.com

Yeah, I still have flecks of silver. Though I really don't mind it. Ah, the random memories of phone call pregnancys in Canada- that's what I think of when I say my name is Maria. What will you do in painting class when I graduate? Maybe I'll come to school anyway... LOL  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:09 pm
I'll cry (or throw a party) when you graduate. You should come to painting class anyway. ^-^ So, what is this story about phone call pregnancys in canada?  

Narahki

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games