Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Chat and Chill Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komrad Skank Hoe Jhean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:22 am
I didn't think this needed it's own thread since it's just a small Qs, but I hope alot of people try and find the answer! >__<

My friend wants to play the bass for The Aquabats - Ska Boss
But we can't find any tabs for some reason for that song at all. : (
Anyone perhaps find any? Any help appriciated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:26 pm
So... No one's really responding to the above question, and I don't have an answer, so... Sorry =/

But, er...

How are things, everyone? =]  

Noriko_Mimura

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:32 pm
Agh, so I can't make a topic about this, but I need to say it to some rudies...
I have this friend Laura who is incredibly like me. Not in personality, really, but in things she likes and mannerisms and such. I don't know if she purposely steals my interests and/or personality traits, but sometimes, well, you could argue either way. Anyway, so we went to this ska show tonight. Her, me, and my other two friends. (It was sort of a bust, but whatever) On the ride home, I gave her sort of a mini-history on ska... I was like, blah blah, third wave, second wave, ska this, ska that... And she's like, "omg, I wanna be a ska kid!" and I was like... *blinks*... I responded as such, "Psh, Laura, I'm already a ska kid so... you can't do it" (...I was joking... We had previously had a discussion about how she acts so much like me.) So she goes, "No, you're like an indie-alternative kid.." I would've gone on, but we had already reached my house, so I didn't bother, but to MY POINT...

Is it wrong to be selfish in this aspect? I don't have a problem with her listening to ska, but becoming a full-on rudie... I dunno. Sometimes she acts like stereotypes are goals. Before it was all "Oh, I'ma be a drama kid!" and now she's like... YEAH! I'M GONNA BE A SKA KID! And... I just... yeah. I really don't want her to be.

So, should I share the ska-goodness or what!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:39 pm
...hmmm I wouldn't be able to be around her if she was going to go all "LAWL I'MA A RUDIE WHEEEE!" then the next week be dressing all in black and calling herself goth. I'd tell her to go find her OWN shiznat. meh. Pal around with her introduce her SLOWLY and maybe she'll get bored. If she doesn't get bored and move on explain that it's ok if she listens to ska bt if she embarasses you at a show she gets beaten! surprised  

UreshiiNyoko

al_batross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:07 pm
stereotype=bad. ska=good, though, so share the love, not the rudie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:38 pm
al_batross
cool phrase!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

a white shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:53 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
al_batross
cool phrase!

i agree  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:01 pm
lol Lately I've been saying things like "skawesome" and "skagasm". It's weird, I'm starting to work 'ska' into random words without even thinking about it...
Does anyone else do that?  

McHuggies

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:48 pm
I've always been a fan of "skatastic"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:45 pm
Noriko_Mimura
I've always been a fan of "skatastic"

Oh yeah, that's another good one biggrin

I've been known to call myself a 'skankster' and it seems to be catching on with some ska fans *thumbs up*  

McHuggies

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:14 pm
whenever I even mention skanking my friends give me the "hee hee she said a funny word" looks and stop taking me seriously T 3T  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:36 pm
UreshiiNyoko
whenever I even mention skanking my friends give me the "hee hee she said a funny word" looks and stop taking me seriously T 3T

Yeah it's annoying when you're like "I like to skank" and some random person is like "HA HA! SKANK!!"  

McHuggies

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:20 pm
yeah I have to wear hooker boots for my part in the play and someone put on RBF and of course I started to skank (which is very difficult in 4 inch hooker boots) so I said "man it's hard to skank in these boots" Christian oh so wonderfully replied "well you look like a skank so it works"

stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:00 pm
UreshiiNyoko
yeah I have to wear hooker boots for my part in the play and someone put on RBF and of course I started to skank (which is very difficult in 4 inch hooker boots) so I said "man it's hard to skank in these boots" Christian oh so wonderfully replied "well you look like a skank so it works"

stare

rofl  

Electric Uncle Akuma

McHuggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:25 pm
UreshiiNyoko

stare

lol That's great. It IS hard to skank in those isn't it? xd ......I mean, uhhh.... heh sweatdrop  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff