Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

Sarah heard her name being called and turned when she saw Alice. She went over to her. "Are you alright?" She asked the little girl. She looked around. "We should probably get inside."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Alice nodded, getting up. "W-what's that in your ear?" She asked, pointing at Sarah's ear ring. "I-it's blinking!" She said, startled.She also felt something in her ear. "D-do i have one to?"  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry met up with them on the roof Sarah Alice he yelled to them waile climbing up to the roof he had rubble all over him and concreat in his hair and beard he smiled thank god i thought i was the only one who made it out alive a hole in the roof collapsed on me and covered me knocking me out im lucky not to have suffered a head injury... have you guys seen Chris i hope hes ok... Barry said instantly not worrying about himself and worrying about the safety of others  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Sarah felt her ear. "Yeah...you got one too." She said. Sarah heard a voice, she turned, growling, and ready to fight. But it was Barry. She relaxed. She shook her head and put a hand on her neck. "No, we were...knocked out." She said and cringed when she felt tender skin on her neck. She hissed and moved her hair out of the way. She turned to Barry, "Is there somthing on my neck?" She asked and showed him. On the back of her neck, was a tattoo of the Umbrella symbol. Not a patch on her suit, but ink on her skin. But Sarah didn't know this yet.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Alice's neck also felt tender. she didnt want to say anything yet, not knowing what it was. She touched hers and her skin twitched. it felt like a scar, but she wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 pm
Barry looked at Alice do you have one he said motioning to check only to see an umbrella symbol on her neck though it was sloppy and quickly done it was still there and it was a mark that will cause people to get the wrong idea just making our lives more difficut... Barry snarled angerlywhy would he give one to Alice also what does he want with her i bet he did it as a sick joke now making it harder for us to survive  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

"It's an Umbrella symbol!?" Alice sqeaked. "I'm too young to have tattoos!" She added, mostly as a joke to calm herself down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

Sarah growled. "They gave me...a tattoo?" She repeated, She groaned. "Now i'm marked for life." She mumbled then looked at Alice, kneeling down to her level. "I don't know why they gave you one, but they're not getting off easy for doing it." .

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Alice was shaking horribly. She smiled weakly, wiping away a tear running down her face. "Thank you, Miss Sarah." She picked up her sword and put in back in its holister. Its the only weapon she has now....

((i need to go soon for dinner....and we might watch a movie. but ill be back afterwards ;3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm
Barry looked at Alice dont worry im sure we'll find a way to get it off that doesn't involve cutting off your skin... Barry said feeling bad for the girl there crying for the tattoo she was given Barry felt bad cause now this innocent little girl is marked as evil for life...  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled at Alice and took her hand "Barry, let's go back inside. We need to find Chris and the others." She said and started to walk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 pm
Barry agreed and started to follow but then he realized that Dan was missing didint he go full infected? Barry thought trying to figure out what happened Barry heard a scream come from the forest next to the hospital no offence but Chris can defend himself i'm not worried about him but who ever that is is obviously in trouble and cant defend them self so should we help them instead? Asking Sarah letting her make the decision  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry, hearing the screams. "Yeah. But i have to go get Zandre so they don't end up killing each other." She said to him. Sarah's red eyes scanned the forest near the hospital. She sighed. "Fine. We'll go help whoever that is." She knelt down to Alice. "We're going to go help someone, but it's too dangerous for you to go right now. Go find Chris and the others. If you can't find him go get Leon." She said. "Leon is with Claire, he has light brown hair and it covers his eye." She gave him a quick discription. "Just find someone to help you alright. And stay with them." Sarah took out an extra pistol and handed it to her. "Use this if you need to."

Sarah watched her go off. Then she turned to Barry. "Okay, we can go now." She said. She knew Leon and Claire and Steve were with or near Sydney, so she would me fine. Alice would have protection when she got near them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm
Barry agreed and went with her they went to the forest and saw a girl laying there dead with her orgens ripped out of her Barry looked at her there not bite marks it wasn't a zombie... just then they heard hevey breathing in the bushes Barry turned around to see Dan standing there with blood on his hands he wasent full infected mode but he had a broken leg he must have fallen off the building broken his leg and got knocked out... Barry said its ok we wont hurt you But it didint look like he could listin to reason Dan charged at them with a Cherry red eye Beating in his skull and a thirst to kill with him Barry reached for his colt but was hit to a tree and knocked out leaving Sarah alone with Dan....  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Sarah followed Barry into the forest. Soon Barry was knocked out cold by Dan. Who'd gotten crazed. She snarled at him. Waiting for him to attack. She would start the fight unarmed. Use weapons only when she needed it.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games