Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

"Surely you know my father James Cloud. He attends these parties for exposure quite honestly, never really staying very long either. He told us we did not have to go if we did not want to, and of course, to a lad such as me, I find these parties quite boring, never really finding anything joyful about it," he admitted to Annabelle, who was still slowly moving backwards. They walked in the snow, Devin not really being affected from the cold. He never, with the exception of the weather being extremely low temperatures, really got cold. He probably could be compared to a heater when you got down to it. They walked together, a smile upon Annabelle's face, causing him to smile as well. Suddenly, she tripped over Jane's foot, falling into the snow. He had tried to catch her beforehand, but it was too late.

Devin instantly tried to help her pick up her books that had went flying about 2 meters away from her. He smiled as he did so, hoping that she would keep her happy disposition. He picked up the books, but something was not right. Devin looked over at that moment to Annabelle, who was picking up papers. He thought he saw her take a paper that did not contain her particular handwriting. Then, ruling the possibility of that as proposterous, he helped her up from the ground.

"Are you alright Annabelle?" he asked, hoping she wasn't cold. But of course, she just fell into the snow, so she obviously was. He was still pulling her up from the ground.

Mood: Suspicious Class: Entrance Courtyard with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen's mouth opened with words waiting to be launched into explanation and answer to her question when a noise made itself known behind him. He turned, and just as he spotted the source to be two opposingly Housed first years, the girl from the pair tripped and began to fall. In surprise, but honestly relax, Allen gasped and tried to reach out to catch her. Just a few inches from where he would have caught the crook of her arm in aid.
She fell into the snow, her belongings and papers scattering, and it was cue for Allen to stand suddenly.
"Are you alright?" he instantly knelt down to help her up as well as handing her some of the books which had slid further out from her reach. The first year boy also extended his hand and the two of them had the girl up on her feet once more.
Allen smiled awkwardly to the two of them, before asking "You have everything?"
As he turned to look at the girl properly for the first time, he could not help but notice how softly beautiful she was. At such a young age, she was quite an eye-catcher. The boy too was impressively handsome.
"Careful now." he told them both.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

The fabrication of a simple lie had befallen from rosy lips with ease as they descended upon her companion, Devin, without falter. She had managed to apologize profusely, not only to the second years she had interrupted, but to the Hufflepuff boy at her side. Only barely managing to tuck leaflets of parchment into one of her textbooks, Belle was barely able to retrieve all of it before two pairs of mighty hands had lifted her from the white blanket of snow that had surrounded them. ”I’m fine, thank you.” She gushed as she slipped on the ice, just barely falling into the arms of the blonde first year boy at her side, which had donned a burst of pinks and reds at her cheeks to ensue, stammering, as she seemed at a loss for words in the arms of the boy she had only really known for the past hour.

When, finally, she had slipped easily away from Devin, the fact of her flushed cheeks apparent because of the bashful glimmer that shone in her eyes whenever she looked at him, and it was obvious to all but them. Pursed rosy lips veered to meet Allen with a demure smile, which had weakened, only at the instance when she felt the lie peruse past her lips and onto the unsuspecting Hufflepuffs. Lying had never been her strong point, but Belle, somehow, always found it harder to lie around people she had never met before. And that fact didn’t change now, as she stumbled over her words and clutched her books to her chest as though it were her only means of life. Her voice had even sustained a high-pitched crack. ”Yes, I do have everything, thank you.” The flutter of her gaze dropped to the ground awkwardly before she stole Devin’s wrist in her grip and pulled. ”Sooorryyyy,” Belle’s voice echoed as she directed the pair away and towards the quidditch stands with the notes of Jane Doyle and Allen Rhoddes tucked hidden under her arms.

Desires: Power
Troubles: Paranoia

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane smiled at the two as they began to leave. They seemed nice.She spun around quickly at Allen. "So" she said eagerly. "Where were we? Oh yes, Quiddtich. So why weren't you there?" She asked. She wanted to just hug Allen or maybe even kiss him but she kept her distance though she hung on his every word. Stupid hormones She thought studying Allen.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The quick departure of the pair made Allen blink with a slight hit of surprise. He watched them run off, clearly in the middle of something, toward the Quidditch fields and he simply shrugged. His heel spun him around to re-face Jane and he saw the smile on her face that made his own lips smirk.
The gesture slipped away, however, when Jane repeated the question he had forgot her posing. Instead, a thoughtful light took its place in his eyes and he looked at his feet, hands in pockets, as he thoughts of a descriptive answer.
"Quiddich? I am not much of a flier. Not really sporty." he confessed, chuckling and smirking awkwardly in his characteristic way.
"I honestly didn't even remember they were trying out. SO did you get the position you wanted?" he asked hopefully, trying to make it sound as if he hadn't forgotten what position she desired in the previous event and accident.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane made a crooked face and then groaned. She shook her head. "I have no idea, they still have not posted the positions. I can only hope, I doubt it though, I probably lost out to a first year." She raised her arm and gestured to where the two had just walked away. "That one actually, Devin Cloud. His brother plays on a professional team. I couldn't hope to compare to that" She sighed and slouched over blowing a dark brown hair out of her eyes. That fogged up her glasses slightly. She sighed again thinking about how had no doubt failed.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image

Devin's heart stopped as she fell into his arms. He was quite surprised at it actually, even to a point where he thought he would drop her, but he didn't. His cheeks a reddish tint, his muscles shaking slightly, his eyes staring; he lost himself for a brief moment , like an entity had taken over his body. He looked at the gorgeous blonde in his arms, gently smiling at her.

She soon got up and Devin went back to normal. He had never been through a happening like that, and actually, it felt kind of good. Soon enough, Annabelle had started talking to the Hufflepuffs again, one being identified as Jane, a girl whom he had met at the tryouts. Jane was not very friendly with him at that point, and quite honestly, he wondered why, but his mind would not lurk on that question any longer. A lot of the things in life are left unexplained, but it is our job to find the explanation for him. He would soon find out why she did not really like him much at all. But alas, Jane was talking to Annabelle at the moment. Devin just watched as Annabelle's words started to sound different, like she was nervous or some sort. He didn't know why she could possibly nervous. Could his observation be true? He decided to rule out his observation once again after a short period of thought. Then, Annabelle took his wrist and off they went, in the direction of the Quidditch Stands. He chuckled at her constant rushing and fast pace, knowing she was probably embarassed at the previous happenings.

Mood: Placid Class: Entrance Courtyard with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 am
My life is so cold
User Image

If Annabelle had at all noticed Devin’s sheepish demeanor, she hadn’t let it show. In fact, all she could do was clutch on to her belongings with all of her might, and run, one hand leaving careful red dotted imprints into his flesh where she held him tightly. She hadn’t yet realized it, but a cold static breath had gotten caught in the chasms of her chest, forever lost until the oxygen found its way to her heart. The blonde bouncing Slytherin had skidded to a halt just outside the quidditch field gates, and only barely still in view of the second year Hufflepuffs they had passed. Sucking in the air with slight ease, Belle sighed and dropped his hand and then returned it to her books.

”Here, hold this.” Belle directed without pause, and instantly began to drop her books into his hands until she came across two separate loose leaf sheets of parchment riddled with script that had belonged to both upperclassman they crossed. She fiddled with each, folding the parchment into a neat square before she tucked it inside the hem pocket of her robes emblazoned with emerald and silver.

”Thanks, now, to the stands?” She inquired, an easy-going smile fluttered upon her lips as she recollected her books from Devin without even the slightest inkling of guilt or shame had been expressed, but, however, she couldn’t help to look over her shoulder every so often with slight trepidation.

Troubles: Paranoia

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

User Image

"Alright," he told her, not even a slight suspicion for what she was doing with only those two paper. It really didn't occur to him what she had been doing, and honestly, it really didn't matter to him. It had nothing to do with him anyway: so why should he get into other's business? He never did like doing things like things, for he felt it was dishonest and nosy, but oh how he wondered what she was doing with those two papers; however, he refrained himself from asking about them. He gave her back the books that she had given him.

"Yes, that would be delightful," he said, his Brittish accent really distint within his voice. He gave her a smile then turned to walk toward the stands, waiting for her to follow. He looked at her again for a second and said, "Would you like me to carry your books Annabelle?" His father had always told him to do this for women, along with opening doors, and complimenting them. He would not do this too much, because some people actually take advantage of it. He awaited her answer, looking off at the Quidditch Stands while she thought.

(Exit to Quidditch Stands? or wait?)

Mood: Placid Class: Entrance Courtyard with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen blinked as this was reveled to him. "Still? Have you asked the captains or something?"
At the mention and motion toward the first year that had crossed their paths just moments ago, Allen turned and looked at his gaze. Just narrowly missing catching glimpse of the Slytheirn girl throwing eyes back towards himself and Jane. A brow raised as he inspected the back of the boy and chuckled to Jane. Returning his gaze.
"Just because he has a brother that is on a team doesn't mean he is any better than you. Plus, you are second year. And judging from your flying so far in class, you had some practice during the summer." she smirked.

"Hey," he said suddenly, with a softness to his tone that was not present before his breaking the brief moment they stood smiling at each other, "How about we go inside? Get some hot chocolate or coffee?" he proposed thinking of the two first years walking together, steadily getting closer and closer to each other.
To emphasize his point toward the chocolate and coffee he took his ever-gloved hands from his pocketed position and rubbed them together with a crooked smile.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 am
My life is so cold
User Image

The unnerving disposition left her bones with one clashing gust of wind, it tore apart the seams of her hair and sent every golden strand in disarray, hurling in harmony across the northern breeze. She hadn’t at all been worried whether or not her companion would question her motives, in fact, this was all part of a grander scheme at hand and she was eager to note how he would fare against it. Of course, she’s only really known the boy for several hours now, and yet, she already found herself wondering of all the ways she could use him at her own disposal. Albeit, as she recounts her actions in her mind, she hadn’t at all meant for it to sound so conniving and underhanded, but, she is what she is, and she is her father’s daughter, after all.

[Exit to Quidditch Stands]

Troubles: Morals

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin sat on one of the nearby benches, trying to get a breath of fresh air whlst he reads over his newest transfiguration book. He needed to brush up some things, making sure that he performs his best in that particular class, for that is his favorite. He was glad to be in such a nice place. The cold, partially winter air had its own taste surprisingly. It also had its own smell, smelling of pine trees and shrubbery. He loved the outdoors here and not on that, there was view. You could see the beautiful mountains surrounding Hogwarts, and the sun beating down on the lake water. It calmed him. That's when he looked down at his Transfiguration book, looked over for review of it, and kickied his feet up on his bag. This was the good life.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Second year, Slytherin
My life is so cold
User Image

A flurry of racing, hurrying steps bellowed from across the field, pounding hard on the deadbeat earth and green rolling grass of low sloping hills until she finally found the figure that had been burned into her memory. She raced, flying beneath the open sky with her new broom in hand, and, she collided, full force, into the blonde curl of hair she knew to be Devin. She dashed over the back of the bench, her waist jammed into the wooden structure as she threw her arms around his neck into a monstrous hug, the broom nearly pelting him in the process.

”Ooooo! Devin, I love it!” She breathed out in one solid breath, her heart racing from venturing all across the school in search of him. ”It’s amazing, it’s beautiful, I can’t believe it! It’s bloody fantastic!!

“Devin..”
She finally paused, catching her breath. ”You shouldn’t have!”

Desires: Happiness
Troubles: Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

"I take it Voltaire had delivered my little gift to you, he told her, looking up to see her sweet shining face looking down at him. The hug was warm and sincere. He could tell that she was just in awe that he would ever go to that length for her. When in truth, he would always go that far for her. There was just something about her, something under her facade that she pulled, that really attracted him. He knew that she strived to be perfect, but she wanted something more than that. It was like she wanted relief from her normal everyday life. That's what attracted him to her.

She sounded tired though, her breaths short. Did she run all the way from Slytherin Common? THat question filled his head and really made him wonder if she did or not. Well, he got a huge hug out of this deal, one that he very much enjoyed. When she he shouldn't have, he just shook his head in disagreeance.

"You're worth it Belle. Happy Valentine's Day," he said to her while she still had her arms wrapped around him gently. This made him even more happier, for he made Belle the happiest individual in the world. He was glad he positively effected her world.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:01 am
Second year, Slytherin
My life is so cold
User Image

”Yes!” She agreed with a harmonious laughter, that high pitched voice from first year had long since shifted into a more refined, ease of soprano voice that matched her well. And even as she laughed, she glided around the edge of the bench, her broom still clutched in one hand while the other snaked around his neck to envelop him into a hug that wouldn’t break anytime soon.

”I love it, thank you—but I didn’t get you anything..!” She realized, her voice rising in pitch at the realization, and her eyes brightened with intermingling guilt and joy, lips parted to speak though no sound spurred forth for the moment.

”What would you like?” She inquired, teeth gleaming into a grin. ”I have to get you something, and I won’t take no for an answer—

“I mean, this is just bloody amazing, I didn’t even know this broom was out to the public yet!”

Desires: Happiness
Troubles: Anxiety

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games