Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre smirked underneath his blood red cloak. "You won't get to me Matt. My anger is no longer yours. Though... my blood lust is still for you..." Zandre said without looking from under the hood. He'd taken the cloak for a reason. But it would not matter yet. Zandre grabbed his sword and threw it into the air. "Come at me!" he yelled, catching the sword by the blade. Using his palm he spun the sword and redirected the momentum from the fall to send it flying toward Matt at a dangerous angle.

Layna shook out her fur, her blood surprisingly not dissolving everything it touched. "Learning control." Layna said and walked over to the girl. "You may..." It would be awkward she knew, as it had never happened after she had been experimented on with the virus so long ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris smiled. "It's alright. You didn't know. No harm no foul." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Matt saw Zandre and smirked. "I see mere comments won't get to you eh?" He said. He sighed, making sure the control-remote...thingy was safe for now. Seeing the sword come towards him he dodged out of the way and ran at Zandre. His claws were sharpened and ready to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Alice gave Layna a few little strokes. "Thank you. I fel better now." She smiled.  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image"chill they would die for you when they took you the first thing i heard is they took Sarah they took one of the human race when you take one of us you are going to get all of us." Said George. "and Right now your needed by them." Said George. "im not important to there survival." Said George. "you are they love you Sarah." Said George. "I'd rather see everyone happy with you back then see them sad with you gone." Said George. "so please go home to them." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre remained still as Matt came at him. "To kill a madman... You must think like one!" Zandre chuckled, referring to Wesker as he raced into Matt's attack, taking both sets of claws into his stomach in order to make sure he got his Desert Eagles point blank on Matt. "I have resigned myself to death Matt... you won't win..."

Layna shivered at the touch. To her it was bitter-sweet. "You are fine... It was nothing to thank me over."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Matt smirked when his claws sunk into Zandre's stomach. He glared down the barrels of his desert eagles, growling. Yanking one hand out of Zandre pulling out the control panel and tossing it to the ground. "Won't win?" He chuckled. If he lost and died in the fight, Matt still won in his mind. Go out fighting. He'd finally be free of this hellish earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 pm
The machine of Mikes chest exploded and burned his body would soon follow after if not stomped he will die. Drake awoke and went up to him grabbed his gun from Mike and stamped out the fire purposely kicking him to take it out he ripped the machine from his chest and threw it against the wall."Damn it picking on a child is low....." Drake said looking at Sarah he put the kid over his shoulder and walked off to the bike."Take care I will be returning in a little while I need to get some supplies at the place I'm holding up in." Drake smirked driving off his change of emotions must mean all or most of his memory has returned.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Sarah couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. "I-i..." She sighed, not exactly knowing how to finish. "You're coming with me. I'm not letting you get killed." She looked over as Drake had woken up.

She watched him head to his bike to take Mike away. She watched him leave and nodded. She looked at George. "Alright, then lets hurry before the Nemesis or anymore guards show up." She told him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm
Drake opened the doors slicing down a few zombies he took a shotgun and put it in the bag along with several handguns and surprisingly he found a mini gun he smirked holding it and putting the heavy weapons away he started the bike again holding Mike with a backpack filled with ammo guns and medical packs he headed for them.He stopped at the body of the burned Nemesis.He drove on and he noticed something its arm moved he continued on down the street putting Mike down with them he put the shotgun on his back."I will be back." He said leaving Mike with the group as he headed for Nemesis's body to find it has gotten up he slid the bike into it rolling onto the ground as it made the creature fall he shot the gas tank and the explosion send its body parts away he ran back towards the group."That should be the end of it."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 pm
]
User Image

Sarah nodded and turned around, she started to walk. "George, Where are the others?" She asked him, glancing back. Her hand moved up to her ear where the tracker was embedded. She turned around, "Oh and Drake, How...would one get a tracking device out of their ear?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image"yes lets get going." Said George. "can you keep up with me or you want me to carry u on my back?" Said George. Stretching his legs knowing he was gonna run full speed this time.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image"I know how to get the tracking device out it includes a scalpel some tweezers and a hammer." Said George. "not gonna hit you with a hammer thats for breaking the tracking device." explained George. "chris and several others are on there way here in a Vehicle." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Alright. Because i swear this thing was shocking me." She said. "And i heard Matt's voice too." She growled. "He was talking to me. He said that he could shock me like that whenever he wanted." She said walking, "And no, i think we can manage to keep up."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 pm
"Removal of tracing devices wasn't my job in Umbrella it was spec ops, intelligence, and transporting so in other words I have no idea if you want to know we could go ask the kid since when he was killed they brought him to umbrella injecting him with the T-virus.He was also taught various things in which I flaw in as in hacking, keeping quiet,Electronics , and tracking." He sighed looking at Mike which seemed a little shorter then when he died.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff