Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:09 pm
"Oh...so I'm supposed to know my osul?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 am
-walks forward the tavern and goes inside getting 2 shots and drinks them both then makes my way outside making my way to the girl and the man supposing he is teaching or something like that- " Hello I`m
Hana" -She said soft enough to wear she hoped he couldn`t smell the liquor in her breath-  

Illusional Reality

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:01 am
Lucien nodded. Ideally one must know ones soul. He turned as an unknown woman greeted him. Hello. I'm Lucien Draklus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 am
Susan jumped as the woman approached, turning to stare at her, before returning to her drink, thinking hard. "I..I think water..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Lucien smiled. Indeed, it does seem logical. And Water is a good element for one as kind hearted as you. You see, Assassins and Ninja are the same. Or nearly so. A Ninja uses his skills for the good of others. Assassins use their skills for their own devices. Which brings us to the final part of your Soul Search. He leaned back and took a breathe. You must now choose your path. Will you seek fame among the people of Gaia as a Ninja, or will you strike fear into their hearts as an Assassin?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 am
She sighed, that wasn't a hard choice. "I don't want fame," she said softly. "But I certainly don't want to strike fear into people's hearts. Ninja."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 am
Lucien smiled broadly. Then a Ninja you shall become. Like me. He thought a moment. If you have not already guessed, my brother Jayce is an Assassin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 pm
She was a little taken aback. "But he's so nice..." Susan murmured, confused.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Lucien nodded. Assassins do not kill unless they are paid to do so. And my Brother is sickeningly polite. Believe it or not, he actually turns down some of the highest paying contracts because he thinks they are "Immoral".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:30 am
-she waves- "You`re ninjas" she said enthusiastically "What am I?"  

Illusional Reality

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 am
"Oh..." she said, smiling a little. "That sounds more like him....so when do we start?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 am
Lucien thought a moment. Meet me in the arena. We should start now. Unless you have anything else you must do? He turned to the woman (Whose name I still do not know). Hard to tell. One does not simply know these things. If you tag along, you can see what Ninja training is though.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 am
"No...I have nothing else to do," Susan said. This was far more important than anything else she could be doing anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:28 am
I will meet you there then. Smiling again, he vanished completely.  

Melkore The Bard

Seth68

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 pm
--Seth walks in takes a seat and stares cautiously at everyone--  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items