Dining room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Broken2Insanity
Kye just stood there not caring or getting startled by his intrusion.
" oh my name is Kye. Im not about to tell you what i am so guess."
She went to the bathtub and ran the water. Great big puffs of steam came from the water as it filled the tub. She sat on the edge and looked athim ready to turn down his first answor.

"Well, then...you could be many of things...anyone can change an apperance. I'm not about to guess on something so pointless as your race, when I could just as well read your mind and find it out. But, I won't...not to kind to do it without permission. Don't even like doing it with permission."He shrugs, kind of getting a bit dodgy...him not much for people playing games with him."Anyway I'm Lucian...if you were wondering."
((srry it's taking so long. People are PMing me like crazy.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
She went to the bathtub and ran the water. Great big puffs of steam came from the water as it filled the tub. She sat on the edge and looked athim ready to turn down his first answor.

"Well, then...you could be many of things...anyone can change an apperance. I'm not about to guess on something so pointless as your race, when I could just as well read your mind and find it out. But, I won't...not to kind to do it without permission. Don't even like doing it with permission."He shrugs, kind of getting a bit dodgy... him not much for playing games with people."Anyway I'm Lucian...if you were wondering."
"ok Lucian... do you like naked women?" She asked with a poker face that could beat vagas.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"Well, then...you could be many of things...anyone can change an apperance. I'm not about to guess on something so pointless as your race, when I could just as well read your mind and find it out. But, I won't...not to kind to do it without permission. Don't even like doing it with permission."He shrugs, kind of getting a bit dodgy... him not much for playing games with people."Anyway I'm Lucian...if you were wondering."
"ok Lucian... do you like naked women?" She asked with a poker face that could beat vagas.

Lucian smirked, thinking it funny of her to ask this question."Um, I've been around for 2,000 years...never seen a woman up close, let alone one naked. Personally, I'd prefer it that way."He chuckled, looking at the expresion on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

Lucian smirked, thinking it funny of her to ask this question."Um, I've been around for 2,000 years...never seen a woman up close, let alone one naked. Personally, I'd prefer it that way."He chuckled, looking at the expresion on her face.
"then do you mind." She motions twords the door. She begins to unlace her corset dress.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"then do you mind." She motions twords the door. She begins to unlace her corset dress.

"Fine by me."He walks out the door, and sits on a chair, leaning it against the wall, crossing his arms and legs, and taking off his hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"Fine by me."He walks out the door, and sits on a chair, leaning it against the wall, crossing his arms and legs, and taking off his hat.
She tookoff her cloths and got in the tub. "ahhhhhh" she lets outa sigh of releaf.
She relaxes and closes her eyes.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:24 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

She tookoff her cloths and got in the tub. "ahhhhhh" she lets outa sigh of releaf.

"Sounds like you're enjoying yourself." He's now leaning against the door, talking to her through it. He smiles, not used to hearing someone enjoy themselves...especially if he's around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"Sounds like you're enjoying yourself." He's now leaning against the door, talking to her through it. He smiles, not used to hearing someone enjoy themselves...especially if he's around.
"yep..." she said with a big grin on her face as she sank into the water. "dont tell me you have never had a bath befor?"  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"yep..." she said with a big grin on her face as she sank into the water. "dont tell me you have never had a bath befor?"

"When I was human, yes. But not lately...2,000 years lately. I don't like being wet, yuck! Not fun to have wet wings...and then try to fly with them."He shudders a bit, thinking of the cold rain outside. He'd much rather be dry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:38 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"When I was human, yes. But not lately...2,000 years lately. I don't like being wet, yuck! Not fun to have wet wings...and then try to fly with them."He shudders a bit, thinking of the cold rain outside. He'd much rather be dry.
She laughs and gets up out of the tub. "so... how do you keep clean?" She reaches for a towle and wraps it around her  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

She laughs and gets up out of the tub. "so... how do you keep clean?" She reaches for a towle and wraps it around her

"I do take a bath, every once in a while, but it's that get-in-wash-get-out-fast type bath. I don't like getting wet, it makes me feel bad." He sits down in the chair across the room, facing the wall, so she can get dressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity

"I do take a bath, every once in a while, but it's that get-in-wash-get-out-fast type bath. I don't like getting wet, it makes me feel bad." He sits down in the chair across the room, facing the wall, so she can get dressed.
Kye dryes off and gets her leggings and her now torn dress. She opens the door fast and throws a dagger directly at him.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Lucian gets hit in the chest, bleeding through his jacket. He winces, but then smiles. He pokes her behind the back."Um, that really hurt. What'd you do that for?" The Lucian in the chair disappears and the knife in him hits the floor with a clang. He leans against the door frame, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring over his glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian gets hit in the chest, bleeding through his jacket. He winces, but then smiles. He pokes her behind the back."Um, that really hurt. What'd you do that for?" The Lucian in the chair disappears and the knife in him hits the floor with a clang. He leans against the door frame, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring over his glasses.
"Not to sharp are you .." She giggled as she walked over to him and took his glasses and put them on. "awww is little lucian hurt?" she smirked and then kissed him for a long time and walked out of the room winking at him as she passed.  

BubbleGore

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces