The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myalin Sentinal

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 am
Myalin sentinal stretches and walks outside, the little child looked around for somebody to play with as the moonlight cascaded onto her slightly pale face, her emerald green eyes almost seemed to glow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:10 pm
kareesata
she quietly walks into the forest. she carefuly listens to every sound,even the crunching of bones under her own feet. A bolt of lightning strikes across th sky and she watches it. She was used to the dark,especially nightime was her favorite time of day.
The darkness was calling to me. I ran outside, the darkness soothed me. I could feel eyes upon me. When I looked down I saw bones, flesh... and eyes. This place is nice, it feels like home.  

pencil.bockz

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:17 am
After a time of being beyond the castle's borders, the hybrid had decided to wander back to explore some more parts of this neighboring area. He came into this dark forest out of instinct and wandering. He sniffed at the air with a curious nose. He crawled upon a rock and slithered over it onto the ground. On the ground he bluntly sat, his feet together and his legs bent, his hands absentmindedly grasping his footwear. This was a strange and sinister place. He didn't feel neither like an outsider nor like he belonged. Deiyal was not sure how he felt of being present in such a place.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Raidan strode through the forest, paying no heed to the beings around him. His kama flapped behind him as he walked, and his large blade rustled init's strap at the small of his back.  

Raiden the Ancient

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:14 pm
Eternal stomped about out of his hume skin. He reached a claw out into the woods and brought back a furred animal, it appeared to be some kind of bear. He squeezed his claws into it and it's eyes popped out of their sockets and several of the creatures bones were crushed. It struggled horridly, hearing it's life escape from the body, and then stopped, hushed by the sweet release of death. Eternal slammed it onto the ground and tore into the thing's flesh. There were sickening splashes of blood, and the sickening splat of organs hitting the ground around the body. He didn't care for those, he wanted the meat, the muscle, the marrow, the blood. When he was done all that was left was a jawbone and some tufts of blood fur. Eternal himself was covered in blood, snout to tail, and licked at his scales in an effort to clean himself and gain the sustenance of whatever he found upon his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:47 pm
Raiden flashed through the forest, preying on those too weak to fend him off. He was a blue streak in the night, his fur reflecting the pale moonlight in a subtle glow.Indignant to the plight of those around him, Raiden struck his prey viciously, leaving behind a mere corpse, half eaten.  

Raiden the Ancient

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 pm
Eternal stood face to face with a large Nidhogg. He slammed his tail against the ground and the creature slithered away into the forest. That was it, Eternal had just made the Alpha Reptile of the forest back down, he now had control of everything that was cold-blooded and breathed that resided within the forest,"Good."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:07 pm
*stands at the edge of the forest and waits. A man stands beside her looking at the castle wall.*
"Do you think you are up to facing him again brother."Selena asks.

"I will do what i must for yours and sisters sake." The man answers.
"Good as soon as Trevor gets here we will head out." Slenea says turning to look into the forest.
*shivvers slightly

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:27 am
*slowly walks up behind you and puts a hand on your shoulder*
ok, im ready, where are we heading?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:48 pm
*looks at you and grinns evilly*
We my dear friend are headed deep intot he forest, and since you cant/wont fight my brother and i have descovered something that will protect you enough to get you to where we need to be.*reachs into brothers pocet wispers something in his ear and steps back*

"Follow me." Mike says and walks off a short distance.
" Wear this someplace on your body that is not obvious. It will protect you.*hands you a band with silver tread tied to it.

((Sorry i munipulated you character i hope you dont mind that i moved him.))  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:24 am
ah, i see...
well, *ties it to my necklase* i suppose i know what the enemy is now...
thats partially helpful.
*walks back with mike to you*
so, where do we go from here?
(dont worry about it)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:41 am
*turns toward the forest*
This way but you must be careful.
*turns to you and puts a hand on your cheek*
My sister would hate me if you were killed so stay close to Mike and run at any sign of danger the Mike or myself can not handle,...o.k.?
*does not wait for an answer turns and walks into the forest.*

"Come" mike said and dissipers after his siter.  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:45 pm
*mutters to myself*
wonderful...
*starts to trot after them*
im not looking forward to this at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:58 pm
((Man you have so much stuff, now i feel bad all of my friends are rich:rich i tell you and i am the lonly girl who is a shopaholic on this game. hummph-do-not-pity-me!!!))

*slows to a walk and waits for the boys to catch up*
"Its getting dark early today, maybe we should camp here tonight. Mike?

*mike shruggs shoulder*"Trevor?"*looks to you for your opinion*  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:55 pm
Ha!
you should never ask me if we should rest, cause my answer will always be the same...
OF COURSE!
rest is very important, especially if this upcoming event is as big as you say it is...
*walks over to a tree and lays down*
this should be a nice place...
you can make a fire if youd like
you both look cold  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items