Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky0ya Hibari

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am
Welcome to S.W. sweatdrop

Enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm
Hello, A lot of people call me and my mule, BBS Mule1, BBS - except one person who called me Brillie - oh well - BBS is what most people call me.

My favorite colors are blue, pink, purple - in that order : )

I love BG 1st on Gaia and then changing my avi 2nd - my 2 teens and their 5 friends got me started on this a few years ago.

BG caught my attention. Love to bump and grab - not much of a chatting person, so please don't take offense if I'm not chatting that much. It's just I enjoy the relaxation of bumping, grabbing, and making gold for all of us, me, and some anon gifts for sincere questers when I have extra - I ignore beggars that PM me or right out ask - so don't please.

I love the art of music and dance - in many genres - I am a Christian and proud of it - I am not judgemental towards other religions BECAUSE I believe in FREE WILL to choose heart Very happy we have that 4laugh

As for Politics, I used to moderate and chat in a Political and News room on MSN - but had a bad experience - someone found out where I lived and my name and threatened me and my family and had to quit. So, that taught me to be more safe online. Safety for kids is a concern of mine.

I love KIDS mostly, the younger ones and youth - they can bring a smile to my face!! My gift is Teaching - but mostly Bible Club and discussing the Bible.

I will only get involved in those in the right forums and BG forums are not the right place. I still agree to disagree and stay diplomatic when someone else believes a certain way and not my way - again with the FREE WILL!! Love It!!! heart So, since they are so controversial, I try to stay away from both subjects online.

Not looking for drama - trying to stay away from it. FAR FAR away - maybe in a different Galaxy with real Avatars or StarGate People - just teasing.

I like Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Inyuasha, Black Butler, Death Note to an extent, and I know I'm leaving something out for sure.

Love this guild and the black and white theme!! Nice DE

I am Crew in 2 other Guilds Currently and will continue to help them, this one, and a few more. Please, understand when I can't always bump, but I do LOADS of bumping and grabbing and since a LOT of you are over-lapping in the guilds I'm in, I will try to use appropriate banners to distinguish the differences - but if I don't have a banner, I will use hearts - better to get the Bump and Grab while you can!!

Have Fun!

heart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

SomniMani

Shameless Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm
Oh,man.I always feel like I'm entering rehab when ever I have to write out one of these intro posts.

HI THAR!I'm SomniMani(most call me
either Somni or Angi though there have been a few Oh-Its-You (-_-') XD) and I'm apparently addicted to the booty.No...Not THAT booty.
I'm random as hell so expect the unexpected.
*ninja vanishes*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm
Hello! The name's Zack. I'm a huge Zelda nerd, but I try to be a well-rounded gamer. I love good music... especially progressive music if it's done right. I play the drums... it's a blast. I also bike a lot. Longest ride was 50 miles. Erm... I can come across as shy but as soon as I know people I talk a lot. xD Anyhow... Great to be here! mrgreen  

HyperDashSC2

Cat Dirt

Quotable Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Hello I'm Cat Dirt- mule of Kittycross
As can be seen on this profile I show Kitty's love of Katamari and bright sparkly things.
* sparkling water? yay! Shinies!
In my main I change my avatar pretty frequently -sometimes several times in one day,- but Cat Dirt is always the magic wishing star vomiting the Royal Rainbow (or my best approximation) for your enjoyment  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 am
-totally reluctant-
Ehm, hey there?
My name is Marvin, but I prefer to go by Zen. Just because it sounds so much more awesome.
I'm currently 15, and my birthday happens to be the same as Butters from South Park. (9/11) I'm aware something else happened then as well..
I love anime/manga and games. The Zelda saga is my favorite game saga. The Phoenix Wright and Monkey Island sagas rivaling greatly.
I think I have an anime and manga list on my profile, if you're actually interested? Idk. This is all akward for me.
..This should be enough info, right?

Zen Muffin

King Cat

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 am
Welcome to S. W >w<
wahoho xDD
*points to self I love anime too >w<*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm
Hi biggrin
My name is Rachel but I generally go by rabbit. It's my real nickname, and I've always been called it. You can call me by my real name but it always was a little stalkerish to me xD (So I put it in my user so EVERYONE will use it stare ) I've been in the guild for about a month now but I never noticed the forums due to your fancy home page. (LOVE IT biggrin ) So... Yeah I'm bad about checking guild forums. So for goodness sakes quote me gonk I am in the U.S. and even though I'm on gaia I don't really like anime >.< I joined to stay in touch with my bestie. (8 years and still strong) And I've made some awesome friends on the way. I enjoy coloring and trying to draw. And I love music. More of rock but dancey music's cool too ^^ Aaaand... I generally hang in Rally so you'll probably see me there. 3nodding
Lovin' the guild and new buttons!
(Oh and this will be my only fancy post because I don't do the fancy shmanciness...)

Derp Rabbit XD

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am
Rachel Rabbit XD

Why hello and welcome to the guild >w<

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 am
chiisai-akanbo
Rachel Rabbit XD

Why hello and welcome to the guild >w<

Thank you! And hai ^^  

Derp Rabbit XD

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

psg63114

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am
Hi. I am psg63114. I am currently ancient. I like to fish both on Gaia & in my world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 pm
heart Very Great Tanks And Set Up!! I love Playing Booty Here ^^
But heres a bit about me.
heart

User ImageUserName: RavenRoseQueen
Why is it my UserName? I had a Dog name Raven and I loved her soo!
Also I like the Birds too. And I love fairy tales Soo
It kind of a Snow White Name. She had a Sister named Rose Red.
So Raven Rose.... at one time my username was RoseRavenQueen
Queen well Cuz I am kool like that lol.

What I do on Gaia:
Role Play Mostly ^^
Main Rps In right now House of Night Rp Guild
and F a i r e n d S k y e M e r c e n a r i e s

Movies: Lots and Lots, my all time Fave movie is however Joe vs the Volcano

Shows: Bones, and Glee right now.

OtherThings I do When not on gaia:
Draw, Read Comic Books, Make and watch Youtube Vids,
Read Books, Lay around, Feed my Chickens Rosy and Gracy
Go to Church, See Josh( The guy I am going to Marry Soon ^^) love him a lot sooo Talk to him on the Phone. That be my life.

Fave Comic Book Hero:
Catwoman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Raven, Nightwing, Spiderman
and all types of Deadpool.

my artwork ^^ ... art shop link

Cheese, Horses, Lot of colors, Doctor who 9 and 10,
SyFy movies and books, Fantasy Books and movies
Role playing cuz it make me feel like a little kid playing with my friends and toys again,
Looking up youtube vids, Books, and Sunflowers.

Dislikes:
Being Bored, Mean a** people, not seeing thing come around.  

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

AriaXD

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 pm
ello~ im AriaXD
ive been on gaia for a little over a yr already. did a LOT of zomging from when i started until gaia began changing things around there -.-;
i booty grab more often now.
my new thing now is rping. currently addicted to the hetalia rp. nvr knew how much fun it wud b to do even tho it is tiring at times.

i luv to shop, killing my wallet tho D;
luv to draw too
and well, yea... not that much about me xD
braindead rite now. @___@

this is a rlly nice guild. i hope i'll cu guys around sometime wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am
Thank you for taking your time to post a little something about you guys >w<
Welcome to the guild! It's really quiet here since most people only booty.

Oh and P.S
Don't forget to bump! heart

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

BelIadonna

9,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am
Hello everyone I joined yesterday....I think. gonk
I forgot to check the main forums when I joined,
because I was busy playing all the booty grab games I could.
I was wondering, are there any bump banners for the guild I can use when bumping glow threads?
I'm forum inept so I can't seem to find them. sweatdrop

EDIT: Derp, never mind I found them.
...I can't believe I didn't notice that before.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games