Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:40 am
Mokuba petted the dragon that was at Setos side making it look happy to recieve all this attention from humans with such a good vibe to them." It's a long story Seto, and I dont know much about it. But what I do know is that Yami was once the pharoh in Egypt." Mokuba explained, he hoped that this would'nt cause Seto to freak out or anything. Probably since his personality was the same, he might even say it wasnt true.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:44 pm
Atemu nodded, "I'm dead and I'm not dead...", he knew that this didn't make much sense to Seto but if the CEO wanted to know, "But... I wasn't allowed to pass on... so I'm here today...", he sighed, "Let's just say that I have an unfinished goal to accomplish in these times", he chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his head in embaressment, "If you try to think about this, it will drive you mad, and as to the fact that you are already not in the best condition, I wouldn't want to make it worse", now he was babbling, great, "There is a lot of things that can not be easily explained. Like the fact that you are a reincarnation of my cousin", he cursed to himself for bringing that up, "Let's just focus on now, alright?"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:42 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemu nodded, "I'm dead and I'm not dead...", he knew that this didn't make much sense to Seto but if the CEO wanted to know, "But... I wasn't allowed to pass on... so I'm here today...", he sighed, "Let's just say that I have an unfinished goal to accomplish in these times", he chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his head in embaressment, "If you try to think about this, it will drive you mad, and as to the fact that you are already not in the best condition, I wouldn't want to make it worse", now he was babbling, great, "There is a lot of things that can not be easily explained. Like the fact that you are a reincarnation of my cousin", he cursed to himself for bringing that up, "Let's just focus on now, alright?"

Bakura chuckled darkly before saying, "I think we should tell the High Priest about the ancient past. I'm sure he's dying to know."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:13 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura chuckled darkly before saying, "I think we should tell the High Priest about the ancient past. I'm sure he's dying to know."

Atemu glared at Bakura and he childishly stuck his tongue out, then replied, "Let's tell him who you and his father almost destroyed the world. And then let's tell him that I died as it was saved. And finally... let's tell him that he became Pharaoh after me...", he muttered "baka" at himself, as he had just revealed a lot more than he had meant to. He glared at Bakura again, "You expected me to say that... didn't you?"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:20 pm
"I won't question it if it's that confusing." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:12 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu glared at Bakura and he childishly stuck his tongue out, then replied, "Let's tell him who you and his father almost destroyed the world. And then let's tell him that I died as it was saved. And finally... let's tell him that he became Pharaoh after me...", he muttered "baka" at himself, as he had just revealed a lot more than he had meant to. He glared at Bakura again, "You expected me to say that... didn't you?"

Bakura ignored seto and whispered, "No. i was expecting you to tell him how the finally battle was between you and him after he went insane when his girlfriend got killed and how he finally regained his sanity after a _dragon_ started talking to him. That was what i would have said, at least," With that Bakura stuck out his tounge at the Pharaoh muttering, "who's the baka now, baka?"  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:55 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura ignored seto and whispered, "No. i was expecting you to tell him how the finally battle was between you and him after he went insane when his girlfriend got killed and how he finally regained his sanity after a _dragon_ started talking to him. That was what i would have said, at least," With that Bakura stuck out his tounge at the Pharaoh muttering, "who's the baka now, baka?"

Atemu thwapped Bakura on the head, "You're the baka...", he moved closer to the thief and whispered, "And how could you have know that? You were dead...", looked at him curiously, "You were dead, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:02 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu thwapped Bakura on the head, "You're the baka...", he moved closer to the thief and whispered, "And how could you have know that? You were dead...", looked at him curiously, "You were dead, right?"

Bakura grinned and whispered, "Why would you need me to tell you something like that? You are the all knowing Pharaoh after all."  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:52 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura grinned and whispered, "Why would you need me to tell you something like that? You are the all knowing Pharaoh after all."

This is my 100th post in this guild! biggrin
Atemu rolled his eyes, "Whatever thief... you are just trying to make me angry", he shook his head at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:38 am
Seto just blinked at the two of them. "Do they always argue like this?" He questioned the others.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:31 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu rolled his eyes, "Whatever thief... you are just trying to make me angry", he shook his head at him.

Bakura simply laughed. Messing with Atemu seemed to be his favorite past time at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:59 pm
"OK, would anyone enjoy filling me in a little bit?" Otogi asked confusedly. "I'm more lost than Kaiba, here."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:29 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura simply laughed. Messing with Atemu seemed to be his favorite past time at the moment.

Atemu rolled his eyes again, "Laugh as you may... I'm still better than you'll ever be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:12 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu rolled his eyes again, "Laugh as you may... I'm still better than you'll ever be..."

Bakura simply snorted, "yeah, suuure you are. I'm ten times better than you'll ever be."  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:22 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura simply snorted, "yeah, suuure you are. I'm ten times better than you'll ever be."

He looks at him in interest, "And why do you think that you are better than me?", he smiles, "What about being a thief makes you better than me? Afterall... stealing is a very dishonorable thing."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff