Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 am
well I'm done with kuuga so on to the next one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 pm
Fourze. 23  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 pm
did anyone else notice that where the ugly duckling meet is where W's pool hall was?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:55 pm
I knew it! xd I just wasn't sure lol.

and is it me, or does Cygnus kinda remind you of Sieg crossed with Guyver sweatdrop lol

(thnx for the Promotion G)  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:18 pm
episode 24
http://henshinfever.blogspot.com/2012/02/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-24-over-time.html  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 pm
Meteor Storm~ >BD  

Kamen Rider Meteor

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 pm
episode 25 http://henshinfever.blogspot.com/2012/03/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-25-over-time.html  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm
KR Fourze 27 Great Episode! xd

(Part 1)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150680741769216

(Part 2)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150680776529216

sorry guys I tried to find 26, but I couldnt find it. I'll try to find it for anyone who has'nt seen it yet  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 am
episode 26 http://henshinfever.blogspot.com/2012/03/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-26-aesirsubs.html  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm
I find Fourze to actually be a really good series, though my co-captain tends to disagree with me. xd

At first I thought Fourze was going to be typical one with high school stereotypes as the lead characters. But it surprised me when it took these said "stereotypical" characters and allowed them evolve, to show there's always more then what it seems. Sure the comedy of it is a bit redundant at times, but every series has that one thing that irks people.

Right now, I'm really interested to see what the next episodes will bring. Especially when it comes to the Horoscopes.  

Mr Jes

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 am
Fourze Ep. 28 Let It Rip!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm
Good ep. I liked Cancers armor. He reminded me alot of Mandalore the Indomitable from Star Wars, Mabey it's just the T-visor I don't know.

The only thing I really don't like about Fourze is Gentaro's unyeilding need to force his frindship on everyone. Mainly, my dislike for this comes from meeting people like that on-line who cant take no for an answer and friend request me over and over.

I'm not arrogent I just don't know what to say to anyone. Other than that all I can say is I love this series and it keeps getting better, more funny, filled with positive messeges, great music, and all out just a great time to watch.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 am
I keep downloading the series. But I'm not completely won over by it.
The module changing seems really really gimmicky and doesn't usually make much sense. Suit designs are pretty nice so far. (still don't much like the rocket shaped head, but I'm used to it now at least)
Musics good, messages are pretty positive.

I can't say I'm too fond of the humor that is incorporated into this series. Which is strange, as it's a similar over the top kind of humor that Den-o had, yet I just feel like Den-o's story arcs were a little deeper. Things seemed to matter a bit more I guess. I don't know, it fits flavorfully that these high school kids are over reacting to petty things. But, it just seems, I don't know. a little too petty of acts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm
yeah Cancer did have a great look to his armor ^-^ I also loved his sense of humor. Now Gentaro's little habit of shoving himself into everyones face is alittle annoying, but I guess it makes sense given his past.

I just love the suit designs, down from the Zodiarts to Fourze and Meteor. same with the music, i feel like this season has the best songs (after Kiva) my favorite being the Shooting Star song for Meteor xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Mr Jes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm
Really? I'm still not quite over Shooting Star. :XP:

Anyway, its a shame to see Cancer go, but he ran his course I guess.

As far as the module thing goes, yeah. It is gimmicky, but that's been going on since Decade. I've gotten over the humor, kinda just let it wave past me. Though even Gentarou is starting to get on my nerves a little. Thought he'd drop the "Space is Here!" catchphrase, had a bet with my co-captain. xp  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff