Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm
bored bored bored no ones posting with me in other guilds. i would post in here but the other person in my squad isn't on and we still need more members.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm
alright I know you've been accepting requests dbl, i don't mind. when a person by the name of Metal Wallflower joins add her. We have been discussing this and I'm not sure if she was going to do the application but she is to be accepted  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Lilyth Blue Star Wolf
alright I know you've been accepting requests dbl, i don't mind. when a person by the name of Metal Wallflower joins add her. We have been discussing this and I'm not sure if she was going to do the application but she is to be accepted
Ok. Also yeah Iv'e just been accepting ones that have good rp examples (my standars quite high so I haven't denied any, if I felt them not up to par I figured I'd just leave them for you to make the final call on) and in general filled out the app form as required. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 pm
Oh also Raven and I are having quite the epic little sparing match in the squad 6 area lol. Yasumeh's spent the vast majority of the fight lying on the ground (note not getting knocked down just literally laying down as he fights lol, typical drunken boxing manuevers and all =p)  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 am
Bunny, mind if I just add my profile into the Squad Six profile thread?

just thought I'd ask first xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 am
InuVash255
Bunny, mind if I just add my profile into the Squad Six profile thread?

just thought I'd ask first xD
No your profile is terrible.... jk go ahead lol  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

ssAntonio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 am
o_o I'm just rollin' about in the background. Waiting on my friend's profile to be all ready and then idk what, but I'll be likely to be collecting my high flyin' captain in a bit : o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am
ssAntonio
o_o I'm just rollin' about in the background. Waiting on my friend's profile to be all ready and then idk what, but I'll be likely to be collecting my high flyin' captain in a bit : o
Wander in and watch the fight =D  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

ssAntonio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 am
Dark Bunny Lord
ssAntonio
Wander in and watch the fight =D

I might just once I stop having fun in NFS 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm
Wow lol, and thanks bunny. I saw one the other day taht didn't fill out the app but I was discussing it with him and noticed his request was gone, did you do that or did he. I just like knowing who's joining so I know who is active and who isn't so if you wouldn't mind lettin me know I would much appreciate it. thanks everyone who is joining and recruiting I appreciate that also. I should have internet by the end of the week or so so keep it up until we have our seats full.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 pm
Sure thing will note in the future. Also no I don't know what happened to that request (though I know the one you're speaking of) I had just left it there for you to check out. Did they repeal it or something perhaps?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:29 pm
It's possible. They said that they wanted to join and didn't notice the application, though I don't know how if you look at the home page, so I simply asked for the information in a pm and they never replied and it disappeared. I didn't even know you could do that >.< Thank you.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:32 pm
Just okayed: XX_Clous_XX
Giving a heads up Lilyth, had an rp sample and the password

Edit: As well as OC Remix (7:19 PST)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 am
thanks  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am
Herrow? *echo echo echo*  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games