Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm
Leigha smirked a little and once she finished eating washed the bowl and spoon and headed to her office and with a sigh began to clean the place up a bit. Mirror however had migrated to the dining hall and was curled up under the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Michael noticed when Mirror entered and recalling what happened he came out of his 'slumber' and stood, going over to the table before crouching down in front of Mirror. "Do you want to talk?" he asked softly. He didn't say what she would want to talk about, he wasn't going to assume. He was just there to lend a listening ear. It may have seemed cold, but he believed that her brother was lucky. It was better to be dead than to be the living dead. His brother was the living dead. It was horrible because although his brother was alive in body, he was dead emotionally and mentally. The boy no longer was Michael's brother. Not in the ways that were important.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 pm
"I saved him...you know?" Mirror muttered. "They were...vivisecting him. It's dissection while the patient is awake. They pump stuff into you so you won't pass out from the pain." She wiped her eyes a little. "He was in the theatre when I got there. He was screaming begging for mercy, I thought then that humans were monsters. I saved him while others were breaking out. He'd screamed so much he'd passed out. So I held him close and sang him the songs mumma used to sing as I walked for weeks without food or water until I found this place. I swore I'd protect him forever. Try to look after all the little ones without a voice to look out for them. I thought that I could make up for being such a crummy sister before. When I snapped at you, I had a fight with him...petty fight about bedtimes and baths. I should've listened Minx...I shouldn't have let him out of my sight. It's all my fault."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Michael sighed and reached out and pulled Mirror into a hug. "It's not your fault. Not even the most gifted Magi has the gift of knowing the future. No one can know what will happen tomorrow. We may be Magi, but we are only human. We are not gods, we make mistakes." he whispered softly. "And arguing about bedtimes and baths is an elder sibling's job when the parents are not there." he added. He wished he could have an argument with his brother again. He didn't know what the non-Magi had done to his brother, but the wounds and the scars were enough to know that they had been torturing him. And he was so young . . .

"I blamed myself for my little brother's abduction and torment at the hands of the Emperor's men for the longest time. But blaming myself wasn't bringing him back. And my sight had been lost as well. I can only try not to lose anything else." he said, letting out a little bit of his rather closed inner thoughts. It was a very rare moment for Michael. But he empathized with Mirror.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm
"Mine and I were taken at the same time. We weren't there long before the jail break happened." She held Michael close a little. No one, not even Leigha or Jake knew what really went on in that facility. "I was on the top of their scientists list. They'd never come across a magi who could mirror things before. It was fun shoving the pain off to someone else." She smiled just a hint. "Didn't stop them."
However she had a feeling he knew better than anyone what she was going through.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 pm
Michael frowned. "Nothing will stop them . . . until we do something about it." he muttered, one hand clenching into a fist. It was an old wound. And it was being re-opened. Not a pleasant feeling, but he knew that if it had to be done then it needed to be done. Mirror needed someone who had been through much the same thing. "I lost my sight when I was rescuing my brother. I was . . . careless. I had found him and was carrying him out when we were ambushed. I tried to protect him, but I wasn't in the right mind for fighting. One of the so called scientists swung a sword across my eyes. If the other members of the RA had not come with me . . . I likely would have been captured and my little brother . . . I don't know what would have happened to him. There wasn't much more they could do to him." he said, starting to lose his voice at the end there, choking up a little. But he took a deep breath, attempting to calm down.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 pm
Mirror's expression turned into one of understanding so she stripped down into her tank top and brought a finger to the tip of the scar that ran from the hollow of her throat to above her belly button but she only let him trace until it got to the cleavage. "I want the kill them for what they did to me...for what they did to all of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm
Michael nodded in understanding. "That's reasonable to feel that way." he murmured softly, pulling his hand back. "But I don't want any more killing. I just want the bloodshed to end." he said, his voice weary. He had been too young when he joined the RA. When his life was changed forever by the war against the Emperor . . . the war he had started to preserve a normal way of life for a Magi.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Mirror looked away and stood up. "I will be satisfied when I get my own back." She replied. "But...Thank you." She added with a smile. "Thank you for listening. You...You're the only who knows. About what those people did to me. The others. All had different experiences but I know it wasn't like mine. You'd be amazed what people tell you when you look after them like a big sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm
Michael smiled back and nodded. "I imagine they consider you family." he said softly, before getting up. "I'll see you around, I guess. If we run into each other before I go back to the RA." he said before going back to the dark corner and going back into 'sleep mode'.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 pm
Mirror nodded slowly then went back to her little brothers room. No doubt they'd have to clear it out ready for more Magi refugees. Leigha and Jake were already expanding the place. She guessed soon it would become it's own country. An army to rise up and wipe out the prestigious against the magi once and for all. Still she needed to go through it anyway and move all his stuff to her room. It wasn't designed in any way to accommodate his needs. He was called rabbit because he was faster than a rabbit. Mirror sighed and felt her scar throb. "It's going to rain..." She muttered and started cleaning up his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm
The next morning, Kirari woke up with a start. She had forgotten for a moment exactly where she was . . . She then fell back with a large sigh and smile, snuggling back into the bed. It was so nice here . . . She got up and stretched, wondering if she could spend the day with Jake before she had to leave . . . She was happy that she was in the RA, but . . . she was also sad that she would have to leave this place . . . Then she looked out the window and shrank back, getting back into the bed. It was raining . . . she did not like rain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm
The rest of the sanctuary woke like normal breakfast then classes Leigha had paperwork, three new magi were on their way. Jake was preparing the grave for Rabbit through tears of grief. And Mirror had curled up in her little brothers blankets. She'd cried herself to sleep. Hikari, in her rare bouts of lucidity had come in and snuggled with Mirror just wanting to be there with her. Protect her dreams. Mirror and Hikari were almost like sisters. Good friends when Hikari was lucid and could remember that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:17 pm
Kirari hid in her room from the rain. She was debating whether or not she should call Jake with that stone he gave her. But . . . she figured he had other things to do . . . more important things . . . and that poor boy's funeral would be today and she didn't want to be disrespectful to his memory. She wasn't really sure what to do . . .

Michael woke up and found himself slouched over in the corner. He hadn't meant to fall asleep there, but it seemed that he did. Getting up he stretched, wincing when his muscles protested. The RA members would attend Rabbit's funeral, then, come nightfall, they'd be gone. Michael would send other members back to this place to help with protection, but the RA members who were here would go back with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Like normal children and adults filed into the dining hall ate and moved on. It all seemed to mechanical. Too efficient. Mirror was no where to be seen. The rain pelted harder just as Jake walked through the door tracking mud into the place and knocked on Kirari's door. "Kira...Breakfast is up are you hungry?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games