Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

Having arrived at the Cobra, Droma Cinn, Dark Knight of the Sith, ordered his underlings to make contact with the Imperial Garrison on the planet headed by Darth Nightwind. Once patched through, he awaited at his Holocom for the lower ranked Sith to answer his call.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 pm
Darth Cinn didn't have long to wait before the female Sith stepped into the picture. She had cleaned up since her little adventure, and did her best to luck professional. Though Cinn was her superior on this specific mission, he was not a Lord, and she would not treat him as one. Thus, she did not bow.

"You summoned me, Darth Cinn?" she asked with cordial politeness. The two were rivals, as most sith were whenever duties overlapped, but so far they had avoided squabbling. Ilia didn't especially like the more senior sith, but she did respect his abilities.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Jian didn't waste his time rushing over to Danika, though he wasn't sure what was really going down. The scene in general must have really looked odd, him being so young and heading straight for the dancer. Or maybe just odd because of his flowing garments and jedi nature which everyone seemed to be buzzing about.

"Danika..." he began, looking at the state of the cantina again. "I understand that you're dedicated to your job, and that is admirable given the state of the establishment, but might I have words with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Seeing the woman pop up in the orange holofield, Darth Cinn crossed his arms and looked down at the image in an imposing manner.
"I heard that you had some "Trouble" earlier with a possible Jedi. I wanted to confirm what my sources told me."

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm
" You'll have to excuse me. He's a VIP. " Danika said as she stopped dancing and turned to Jian. " Are you sure you wanna just talk, honey? " she asked teasingly. She gestured towards a back room where they'd have some privacy and began walking towards it. Her tone become more serious as she spoke quietly. " You'd be blowing my cover big time right now if that Sith hadn't left already. " She stopped at the door, not entering right away. " What about your friend there? Is she trusthworthy? "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Jian furrowed his brow a bit as he was led away. "Considering the others know what I am, and by the wreck found in this place, I can only imagine that the sith have already been here. And if that's the case, I don't know how long it will be until other things come to pass."

His hushed tones did little to hide the admission she was right about this being a bad move. "All I know is that within the last hour, i've met two sith and one with more than a fair share of military presence. If the republic's primary staging forces come here, I worry that they will be overwhelmed. There's too many soldiers here for there not to be a fleet, and a lightly defended staging party will lose a lot of lives in it. The girl claims she can help, a pilot and smuggler If my intuition is right."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Of course he would know. Ilia didn't bother lying and so admitted the truth, since she knew that he had access to all the sources to confirm her activities. "I did, Darth Cinn. I tracked down the occupant of the shuttle from this morning and was able to positively identify him as a Jedi."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

"So then." Cinn stated to the woman. "I can assume that the Jedi has been captured. I am impressed, Nightwind. You do your legacy proud. I will be at your base momentarily to interrogate the Jedi. I have a few questions regarding some activity I encountered earlier today."

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm
Alyn Roc stood and shuffled to the door of the back room, his muscles still ached and his body hurt from the movement despite the patch job that they'd gotten. Overhearing the talk he smiled faintly. "A smuggler? That'd be damn useful... her ship big enough for two more?"

The woman clad in sith issued armor walked over to them and glanced warily at the jedi. "Before I admit who I am... can you get him to promise not to kill me?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm
" You realize the point of us coming back here was to avoid anyone else getting involved, right? " Danika asked, then sighed. " Not that I blame you. Considering this whole mess, I doubt anything will be going our way any time soon. " She turned back to Jian for a second, then again to the woman. " You have nothing to fear from me, and my friend here wouldn't want the attention such an act would cause. " She then turned back to Jian. " Right? "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Jian looked at the people as they entered the private room and bust in on the private conversation. "We needn't fight, even though the captain seems to be wiser to keep a lookout for others," Jian conceded, pointing towards the Miralian at the door. "But our ship will set sail soon, with or without you. It is not my choice if you come, however. Perhaps you should entreat yourself to her and pray her prices are reasonable."

He rubbed his temples while his other hand rested on his hips. This was a bad idea, but he didn't like what this was turning into. "But no more refugees. First me, then Danika, then these... By the time we load up, we'll be a colony."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm
And now the hard part. Ilia knew he'd be less than pleased. "The Jedi was not captured. He escaped as I attempted to apprehand him in a local cantina. Some bounty hunters thought I'd make a good prize. The Jedi is at large, but I have the city under lockdown until we find him. I'm convinced that he intends to call the Republic to prevent our trap. I am making it my priority to either find him before he can get his message out, or prevent his message until it is too late."

The former of course would be better. She wanted to hunt the Jedi down herself, but she also knew that rushing too fast would end in trouble. And of course, she didn't want to cross the plans of Lord Bathalzar. If Bathalzar's plans were undermimed in any way, he'd be sure to kill them. Bathalzar was not someone to be crossed lightly.

"As it stands, the Colonel has the city in lockdown. The Jedi can't escape without our knowing. The moment he shows himself, he'll be ours."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 pm
Alyn sighed, he understood the damn jedi's priorities... but they weren't his priorities. Scowling he nodded once. "Fine by me... you think you can afford it?" Alyn asked glancing at the operative growled.

"Surely I can... since I blew a thousand on you." The sith operative. "Still... far be it for me to question his priorities. I wonder how often a Jedi gets a sith soldier to defect." The sarcasm seemed to roll off from her as she shook her head and checked the charge on her pistol and the vibroblade by her side.

Then she headed over to the smuggler. "Excuse me... how much to get off this dirt ball?"

Alyn shook his head and glanced back at Danika. "So... why are you friends with..." He gestured to Jian.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Darth Cinn surpressed a chuckle upon learning his rival had lost her quarry. Predictable.
Maintaining a level tone, for he didn't need to keep a straight face in a full helmet, Cinn held his silence for a few moments before addressing her again.
"Disappointing. I expected better. I suggest you redouble your efforts, quickly. If we do not crush the Republic Fleet, it will be due to your failure."
"I do, however, sympathize with your Bounty Hunter Problem. I believe I have a solution. Require a new license for non Imperial Sanctioned Hunters to operate in this sector. The License fees alone should clear the more annoying rabble out."

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm
" Let's just say I tend to make friends with patrons of any status. To be honest, I'm kinda famous around town, though not in a way I'd prefer to be, if you know what I mean. " Danika said. " I'm not really interested in sticking around though, now that the Sith are on the move. It's not good for business. They're scaring away the best tippers. "  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games