Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply The Official Nintendo Guild
~*The ONG Hangout Thread*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 am
datman100
lucky everyone got better stuff than me for Christmas! i just got some clothes and money but only 30 dollars

crying boo hoo can't buy many games out now for 30 bucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 pm
kefkadragon
datman100
lucky everyone got better stuff than me for Christmas! i just got some clothes and money but only 30 dollars

yes i know and i've been looking for a job these past few weeks  

datman100

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 pm
datman100
kefkadragon
datman100

An old DS game. You can buy. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 pm
lanced90
datman100
kefkadragon
datman100

An old DS game. You can buy. whee

yes but i'm saving for a 3DS  

datman100

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Speaking of 3DS's, I'm really pissed about mine. I can't even see the 3-D, due to the fact I was born cross-eyed, and now I can only see out of one eye at a time. Depth perception. Anywho, 3DS is very cool indeed, saving up is a good idea. (If you can see 3-D)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 am
I am sorry if I am bragging, but I got the Skyward Sword bundle (Golden Wii Remote and 8 songs from the games on a CD) along with Skylanders:Spyro's Adventure. And then we pranked our dinner table by having fake 1 million dollars under each dish..  

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 am
Cyan Frost IV
Speaking of 3DS's, I'm really pissed about mine. I can't even see the 3-D, due to the fact I was born cross-eyed, and now I can only see out of one eye at a time. Depth perception. Anywho, 3DS is very cool indeed, saving up is a good idea. (If you can see 3-D)

I'm not cross eyed and last time I tried the 3ds I didn't see any 3d. I move the thing to the max and nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 am
Balticcountry
I am sorry if I am bragging, but I got the Skyward Sword bundle (Golden Wii Remote and 8 songs from the games on a CD) along with Skylanders:Spyro's Adventure. And then we pranked our dinner table by having fake 1 million dollars under each dish..

It's not bragging unless you got red rupees with your dinner. Lol  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

What about gold rupees? It's worth 300..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 pm
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

Never seen one but I've never beaten a zelda game. Might as well use the gold.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 pm
kefkadragon
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

Which games for Zelda are you stuck on? I completed most of mine. I need to finish the first, second, MM and SS  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

Which games for Zelda are you stuck on? I completed most of mine. I need to finish the first, second, MM and SS

The only ones I have right now are Ss and tp and I have to restart tp because of a stupid glitch in the lakebed temple.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 pm
kefkadragon
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

The only ones I have right now are Ss and tp and I have to restart tp because of a stupid glitch in the lakebed temple.

Wow.. I never did cheat codes, but I played fair. That's what I do.. And dumb glitch. Some of them I hate..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 pm
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry
kefkadragon
Balticcountry

Wow.. I never did cheat codes, but I played fair. That's what I do.. And dumb glitch. Some of them I hate..

I wasn't cheating its just you can't have more than one small key at once and I didn't know that so I opened a chest with a key in it thinking yay I have two keys now. Find a door beat the mini boss for the clawshot and find another door. The key isn't in my inventory and the chest is already opened. Now I can't get to the boss  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

jillian770

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:38 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
jillian770

You could put in a Crew Application here. Gave it some consideration, but haven't just yet. Lanced said please though...

Anyway I get your point. Still we may actually apply as a character or something for him too. I guess this means I can't just lounge around trying not to gnaw on the sofa anymore.

Yeah, we should. Let's start the reign of posts! 4laugh  
The Official Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces