Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:52 am
Mokuba quickly hurried Luna out so she wouldnt hear anymore, he knew that this was suppose to be a secret that Seto had trusted him with so he had to keep it hidden. " Man, Malik and with his sarcastic remarks." Mokuba said in a annoyed tone, hopefully shed think Malik was just being a smartass or something. They finally got out of the room and he started heading upstairs. "Come on, I got a few mangas in my room." he said with a playful smile leading her into his room, far away from the room they just left.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:31 pm
'Must be an Egyptian thing... like saying 'your Highness' in English...' Luna thought, then turned her attention to the shonen manga Mokuba had, giggling all the way.
"One more comment like that Malik, and I'll have your head." Seto turned to Isis. "Now I want one of you to explain what I just saw and why I'm seeing it, because I know one of you know."
Luna was busily reading all the manga she could when she came upon one that took place in Egypt. She paused, studying the hieroglyphs.
"That's not what that says..." she murmered, before she was launched into a series of short flashes whirling around her. Duel monsters flew and battled and chaos ran rampant at the centre of it all was the sandy haired boy and Seto.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:01 pm
Mokuba looked at Luna wondering what she was reading. The look on her face seemed lost or having a psycic vision or something." Luna?...You ok?" he asked nudging her a little trying to bring her back to reality.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Luna snapped out of it abruptly.
"Er... yeah... I'm okay. Just day dreaming is all." She smiled. "Cause Alex is the prettiest priest in the world and if he weren't a priest I'd marry him."
Luna went back to what she was reading.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:36 pm
Mokuba chuckled, he found it funny when fangirls went crazy over anime/manga characters and how giggly they got.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:37 pm
"Do you have any favourite characters?" Luna asked off handedly and still reading, "or anybody you're fanatically obsessed with?"
She giggled at the word 'fanatic' since it reminded her of Alex.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:35 am
Malik glanced at his sister only to notice that she had drifted into some sort of trance. Kaiba didn't seem to notice this. Malik doubted that Kaiba would be patient enough to notice that his sister was making a prediction. Kaiba seemed quite impulsive.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:15 am
"Well, I do really like Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura, hes soo awsome!" he replied estaitc over it, then he realized Luna was listening."Well, ok, I guess I do." he admitted rubbing the back of his head as a sweatdrop appeared.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:31 pm
"Isis?" Seto asked. He turned to Malik. "What's wrong with your sister? Is she eppileptic(sp) or suffering something else I should know about?"
"Heh... I guess you do. I don't know Card Captors, that's what it's called at home, that well, but I like Sakura and the girl who's always with the guy whose name I can't remember. She's cool." Luna smiled, and set the Hellsing manga aside.
"Do you want to do something really crazy?" Luna asked. "I've got a sketchbook in my book bag and I can draw you as Yue."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:33 am
Seto was becoming annoyed with the time this was wasting. School started soon and this time he was going, and not just to get a card but because he had been through hell and back and he wanted to have a little piece of something that looked like a normal life. It would be nice to play at 'normal' social interaction.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:18 am
"Really?! That would eb soo cool!" Mokuba replyed. He was estatic he wanted to see what hed look like, and his mind forgot that school was soon, but it didnt seem to even get into his thoughts. "Yeah, the american versions kinda screwy, but its still pretty good. Better then a lot of the animes they translate."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:09 pm
((When Seto said soon, he meant days, not hours and minutes.))
Luna wnet and got her bookbag and found her sketch book in all it's beat up glory. She began working, allowing Mokuba to watch over her shoulder. She quickly had a finished product and pulled the perforated sheet loose from it's fellows. She smiled at the expression on Mokuba's face.
"I used to draw for a living, sketching random people to get by and such. I've had a lot of practice." She smiled sadly.
Everything she'd said was true, but she left out the part about what she had been sketching and 'get by' meant 'live through the night' and she wasn't going to tell a kid that, no matter how mature he was.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:17 pm
Malik snorted and said, "Well obviously she's looking for something."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:49 am
"Looking for something with her eyes closed? What on earth can you..." Seto paused and blushed against his will. "I take it she has an item of some sort. What is it?"
"So I guess it must be alright," she flipped to a clean page and started drawing. Without noticing, she'd drawn Seto as Alexander Anderson, swords and all, fighting the white haired form of Alucard. She looked at it for a few seconds, decided it was good and held her pencil thoughtfully.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:41 pm
"well duh! It's kinda obvious," Malik couldn't help but smirk when he noticed Kaiba's blush. "I wouold have though that you knew what all the items looked like by now." He getstured at his sisters necklace.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games