Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 am
With a growl Faye threw herself back ripping through the divider and clutched the tent post so tight it groaned under the strain. Her eyes wide and her body still shaking as she looked from Oburos to Heather. With whines coming from her throat she sank to the floor curling in a ball whimpering in the human tongue mainly pleads of mercy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:14 am
Heather and Oburos looked at each other with confusion before Oburos went after Faye, determined to stop her from hurting herself or others. "Faye. Stop it." he said, catching her and pulling her close to him, holding her tightly, not having any intention of letting go. "Faye, you are safe. Wake up." he whispered to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am
Blindly, Faye wrapped her arms around him tightly crying. "Can't sleep...can't wake...They're always there." She sobbed against his shoulder. "It's always there...Don't let them take me...I don't want to go back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 am
Oburos sighed, glad she wasn't trying to attack him. "Shh . . . I won't let you go back there. I promise." he said softly, rubbing her back in soothing circles.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 am
After a short while the sobs turned into hiccups which turned into sniffles. Slowly she lifted her eyes to him her expression still a little scared. "I-I-I'm sorry..." She said hiccuping a little. She'd completely forgotten about Heather, about everything. There was just her and Oburos. No one else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 am
Oburos just nodded. "It's alright." he said, continuing to rub soothing circles on her back. Letting his healing magic seep through. She needed it.

Heather sighed softly. "I was going to have you train now, but I will come back in an hour, when you have calmed more." she said gently before leaving the tent.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:08 am
Heather's voice seemed to snap Faye out of her daze. Either that or the nice warm feeling spreading through her from her back. That felt good too. With a content sigh Faye leaned back against Oburos snuggling close with a yawn. "Shouldn't go back to sleep in case that girl comes back." She muttered absently. However the warmth and being this close to Oburos was so tempting...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 pm
Oburos chuckled. "It's alright." he murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am
"But that woman will come back and get upset if I go back to sleep." Faye whined leaning back to look up at Oburos. Her body felt a little leaner...almost boney and she had a red ring bordering her iris's which would -every ten or so seconds- flick to his neck then back up to his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 am
Oburos didn't notice her eyes. But he did notice her boniness. "Are you okay?" he asked, pulling back slightly to really look at her. She seemed . . . thinner. "When was the last time you ate?" he asked, worried he was failing as a protector.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 am
"I...haven't felt hungry." Faye said her bottom lip in her mouth and her eyes now glued to his neck. "The only thing's I've eaten or drank were those animals I drained two days ago."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am
"Well . . . you should get something to eat first. Before your training. And then . . . well . . . I don't hunt, but I'm sure the wolves won't mind letting you drain what they catch." Oburos said, looking towards the entrance to the tent thoughtfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 am
Faye looked like she was about to protest but decided against it. With a sigh she let him go and emerged from the tent. A few people stared at her with mixed emotions. "...Why would the Alpha's let her in..." She heard someone whisper.
"...Yeah...filthy leech."
"Ssh...Ssh she's coming this way..." She strode up to the trio and without warning punched one across the camp. "If I wanted to be talked about like I was some experiment I would have stayed with the filthy muggles!!!" She roared fangs extended. "If you want to blame anyone for who I am blame them! Don't take it out on me!" The other two stared at her in horror. It was then she realised her body was starting to smoke but not from the sun. Small flames licked around her fingers and her eyes turned fully red. Not only was she hungry. But she was angry. Two things that had danger written all over them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am
Oburos had followed Faye, wanting to make sure she didn't get into any trouble. Of course, he should have learned by now, that trouble seemed to follow Faye everywhere. He could see that she was starting to lose control over her vampiric side as she was smoking in the sun. Secondly, the three wolves were making her mad. First problem: sun. Oburos strode over to Faye and pulled her into his arms, placing her in his shadow. Second problem: wovles. Oburos turned his head and glared at the trio. "Why don't you cool your heads?" he said with a hint of venom in his voice as his hand did an intricate little dance behind his back. Right when he was finished speaking, three orbs of water had positioned themselves over the wolves's heads and then promply dropped onto them, getting them quite soaked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am
"Rar!!" Faye growled batting Oburos away the smoking had ceased. She muttered something about wanting to watch them burn before storming off to the tree line and started smacking her head into a tree trunk again. It seemed to be her favourite thing to do when she was mad. However, the tree she was abusing had burst into flames. "Damnit! For the love to Inanna give me a break!" She roared in the vampire's tongue. It seemed she had a werewolves temper.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games