Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*
Glitter Orgasm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotlight Value
Interesting
86%
 86%  [ 37 ]
Boring
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am
l Princess Kamii l
Bebe pwede ka bang mag online sa meebo? sad

★ Online nako, bruh. Pero wala ka. neutral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:46 am
Installment
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
lol.. talga lang ah?
and anyway, sorry if masyadong malaswa ung questions ko : )
Stay awesome whatever your name is biggrin
and i gotta say.. "you proud of your bewbies?" haha
cause seriously, them buns are epic! bwahaha just saying`

★ Actually, 'di pa yun malaswa.. Lololol. Just so you know, kapwa lalaki kausap mo.
Kaya tawag sakin nung mga madalas kong kausap Leslie, kasi lesbian daw ako. Kahit hinde. Pag-aasta ko lang and kasi mas open ako and liberated. You'd be greatly surprised. emotion_awesome
And yes, yes I am proud. If you have it flaunt it, if people get mad, they're probably just jealous. And if people think it's slutty, they need to loosen up. Just sayin' lol
Plus, my boobs are just awesome. emotion_dealwithit

HAHAHAHAHAHAH nuff said..
wish i could take a closer look tho *wicked laugh*
and hey! its not slutty, tis what we call.. being in the modern world~
people are too caught up with the countries traits..
dalagang Filipina my a**! ohh well.. you look too girly for a lesbo! just saying~ bwahaha

★ Too girly looking probably, pero that doesn't really apply with the way I talk, act, or handle myself. Not even the way I think. I'm like a guy stuck in a girl's body. Lol. A guy who likes girls and boys too that is. rofl I've got nothing against the dalagang Filipina trait naman, I admire how girls can manage to be that way, it just doesn't go with me. And I would greatly appreciate lang sana if they would stop judging me just 'cause I'm much more sexually open and profound unlike them. And just because 'di ko talaga kaya maging mahinhin, minsan manyak ako, and mahilig ako magmura. I like it that way anyway, so they should just back off. emotion_awesome

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

Installment

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
lol.. talga lang ah?
and anyway, sorry if masyadong malaswa ung questions ko : )
Stay awesome whatever your name is biggrin
and i gotta say.. "you proud of your bewbies?" haha
cause seriously, them buns are epic! bwahaha just saying`

★ Actually, 'di pa yun malaswa.. Lololol. Just so you know, kapwa lalaki kausap mo.
Kaya tawag sakin nung mga madalas kong kausap Leslie, kasi lesbian daw ako. Kahit hinde. Pag-aasta ko lang and kasi mas open ako and liberated. You'd be greatly surprised. emotion_awesome
And yes, yes I am proud. If you have it flaunt it, if people get mad, they're probably just jealous. And if people think it's slutty, they need to loosen up. Just sayin' lol
Plus, my boobs are just awesome. emotion_dealwithit

HAHAHAHAHAHAH nuff said..
wish i could take a closer look tho *wicked laugh*
and hey! its not slutty, tis what we call.. being in the modern world~
people are too caught up with the countries traits..
dalagang Filipina my a**! ohh well.. you look too girly for a lesbo! just saying~ bwahaha

★ Too girly looking probably, pero that doesn't really apply with the way I talk, act, or handle myself. Not even the way I think. I'm like a guy stuck in a girl's body. Lol. A guy who likes girls and boys too that is. rofl I've got nothing against the dalagang Filipina trait naman, I admire how girls can manage to be that way, it just doesn't go with me. And I would greatly appreciate lang sana if they would stop judging me just 'cause I'm much more sexually open and profound unlike them. And just because 'di ko talaga kaya maging mahinhin, minsan manyak ako, and mahilig ako magmura. I like it that way anyway, so they should just back off. emotion_awesome

Touche`!
and seriously, I highly support your thing! cause man, nothings wrong with being sexual .. life is short bruhh! and besides, it was GOD's commandment to go and multiply`..

Also, maybe a lot of people are insecure with your awesomenuss cause they cant have tits like yew.. *pew pew pew* and leslie right?.. can you like, gimme a cleavey sign? totally dig for one! and yus! imma put that on feature too! lololololol~ pretty please?.. btw, what time is it thurr?..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 am
Installment
Touche`!
and seriously, I highly support your thing! cause man, nothings wrong with being sexual .. life is short bruhh! and besides, it was GOD's commandment to go and multiply`..

Also, maybe a lot of people are insecure with your awesomenuss cause they cant have tits like yew.. *pew pew pew* and leslie right?.. can you like, gimme a cleavey sign? totally dig for one! and yus! imma put that on feature too! lololololol~ pretty please?.. btw, what time is it thurr?..

★ You highly support my thing? rofl rofl rofl

Siguro. Or they're just really old-fashioned, which sucks. No offense to anyone who reads this and thinks I'm a total bimbo. Hahaha. Nah, Leslie's not my name. Song 'yun from Rocksteddy that's why they decided to call me it. My name's Khei. c: Lol, I'll work on it. When I'm not lazy anymore. Aaaand, it's 3:53am. I'm nocturnal. emotion_drool

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

Mouse Trapp

Invisible Gaian

14,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 am
Glitter Orgasm
Mouse Trapp
Glitter Orgasm
Mouse Trapp
congratzzzz miss 4laugh

★ Thanks you sir! emotion_yatta

>.> C:

neutral

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am
Mouse Trapp
Glitter Orgasm
Mouse Trapp
Glitter Orgasm
Mouse Trapp
congratzzzz miss 4laugh

★ Thanks you sir! emotion_yatta

>.> C:

neutral

3nodding

xp

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

Installment

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 am
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
Touche`!

Siguro. Or they're just really old-fashioned, which sucks. No offense to anyone who reads this and thinks I'm a total bimbo. Hahaha. Nah, Leslie's not my name. Song 'yun from Rocksteddy that's why they decided to call me it. My name's Khei. c: Lol, I'll work on it. When I'm not lazy anymore. Aaaand, it's 3:53am. I'm nocturnal. emotion_drool

nocturnal = win!
no need to worry about that~
and ******** yeah`!! totally dig and support your thannnnnng : ))
being sexual and stuff? LOL..
besides, i got real life friends who are pretty much like you`

you smoke weed bruh?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am
Installment
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
Touche`!

nocturnal = win!

you smoke weed bruh?

Only thing I smoke. Cigars don't really get me worked up. emotion_brofist

Real life friends like me? Who are girls? Lol. Where are you from? You miiiight be gettin' the wrong idea about what I meant with sexual, I'm not promiscuous. I'm actually old-school kind monogamous. Which means I may be really be sexually frustrated, but that only involves like one person I'm in a relationship with. emotion_awesome
Baka iniisip mo, I'm like those girls who put out with everyone. I'm far from that, man. c;

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 am
Whaaatda??! Kanina lang bago ako umalis page 3 lang to. Ngayon page 12 na. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 am
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
Glitter Orgasm
Installment
Touche`!

nocturnal = win!

you smoke weed bruh?

Only thing I smoke. Cigars don't really get me worked up. emotion_brofist

Real life friends like me? Who are girls? Lol. Where are you from? You miiiight be gettin' the wrong idea about what I meant with sexual, I'm not promiscuous. I'm actually old-school kind monogamous. Which means I may be really be sexually frustrated, but that only involves like one person I'm in a relationship with. emotion_awesome
Baka iniisip mo, I'm like those girls who put out with everyone. I'm far from that, man. c;

I knoes. i knoe you're one awesome chicks who gives away her energy with that one lucky person called "boyfriend".

and awesome possum! its good thing that im not alone in the world`
kids round here would say no to drugs! ******** that D;
tried mostly anything aside from coke! ******** thats just hella expensive o.o

tho i dun recommend people to use crack!
its better to taste the gift of the gods!

/rolls  

Installment

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 am
Installment
I knoes. i knoe you're one awesome chicks who gives away her energy with that one lucky person called "boyfriend".

and awesome possum! its good thing that im not alone in the world`
kids round here would say no to drugs! ******** that D;
tried mostly anything aside from coke! ******** thats just hella expensive o.o

tho i dun recommend people to use crack!
its better to taste the gift of the gods!

/rolls

★ ******** that, I get free s**t. I'm hot. I have boobs and a v****a. 'Nuff said. emotion_dealwithit

rofl rofl rofl

Good. Just making sure, 'cause I've had girlfriends sa Manila. And I've seen how nasty they can get. LOL. Anyway, are we like, allowed to talk about this in the Spotlight? Or am I gonna get in trouble for this? For like, possibly influencing anyone who possibly reads this. Or for whatever reason. Lololol.
P.S. If it is prohibited.. Boss Jack, it's all Spartan boy's fault. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 am
JACKAL17 Extreme
Whaaatda??! Kanina lang bago ako umalis page 3 lang to. Ngayon page 12 na. rofl

★ Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Bumenta ako sir eh! rofl rofl rofl

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

Kamii Inarii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 am
Glitter Orgasm

Seraphin Lockheart

neoh-miE

Gummiewormss

Sensya na po madalian kong ginawa..
May pasok na kasi ako bukas hanggang Saturday.
(sana makapasok na haha) xp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 am
l Princess Kamii l

★ Gwapa gwapa ng chicks ko. Thank youuuuu, bebe bruh! redface emotion_hug

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

Kamii Inarii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 am
Glitter Orgasm
l Princess Kamii l

★ Gwapa gwapa ng chicks ko. Thank youuuuu, bebe bruh! redface emotion_hug

Haha.Si bebe bruh talaga kahit kelan redface rofl
Ikaw ang gwapa noh c'x dami mong chicks blaugh

In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games