Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm
Princess_Feylin
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Sandor Clegane
Specialization: Guardian
Personality: Abrasive and fairly unpleasant, Sandor's not what people think of when they think of Jedi Knights, but he does live in accordance with the Code. In fact, he's fairly slavish in his adherence to it. Loyalty is a big thing with him, as is devotion, and he is devoted to the way of life has chosen, even if he lives it in a nontraditional way. So, yes. He swears, argues, and doesn't really object to intimidating people who can be intimidated if it'll get him what he wants, and perhaps he is a little too enthusiastic in those instances when he's expected to fight, but he never exceeds his instructions in those instances. He has a sharp tongue, a foul mouth, and an apparently rotten outlook on life.
History: (Sorry it's so very, very long).

Born a minor noble in the Suka'Fumo to a disinterested father and a mother who died shortly thereafter, Sandor was raised largely by his sister. Unfortunately, Sandor did not even reach adolescence before his older brother Greygor attacked him brutally for having the gall to play with some of his discarded toys. When his brother held the left side of his face into a fire until he was permanently mutilated, juvenile Sandor remained in the pride only until his injuries had healed before fleeing to the rogue lands, where he found a pride which taught balance and harmony, two things Sandor's life had lacked until that point.

As a youngling Sandor was placed in the Waterbuck Clan, which is for those of perceived tenacity. He had little difficulty memorising and understanding the Jedi Code when it came time for his trial, having had fairly extensive training in the niceties of nobility when he was a youth in the Suka'Fumo. As a Padawan, he proved an obedient pupil, if sometimes surly and disinclined to idle conversation.

The trials to become a knight were not easy for him, since his master suggested he first face the Trial of Courage, during which he was expected to complete all of the physical kata he had learned throughout his training while surrounded by fire. He failed that one pretty spectacularly and his disposition took a definite turn toward nastiness after that. He still held to the teachings of the Jedi, but he was sharper tongued than most.

The next time he tested he completed the Trials of Flesh, Insight, and Spirit. As he has always been a physically robust lion, the first was not difficult for him, the second helped him come to terms with his scarring, and the third was, well, fun. He came back with a red jasper stone and a lot of new scars. He had also learned some impressively foul language which he still uses pretty indiscriminately.

He's so interesting! After Innocent approves him I would love to get some rp with him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm
I tweaked his history a bit once I realized I've never RPed him. I still can't believe my Hound lion has ended up here. Well. might end up here. Pending approval.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:55 pm
*stares at cheetah, stares at pride* SO tempting  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 pm
LexThetaSigma
*stares at cheetah, stares at pride* SO tempting

Do it! xd

If anything you could have your cheetah visit the pride. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 pm
This is true!

I just got him not too long ago and I haven't gotten the chance to rp him to find out his personality yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm
Princess_Feylin
Name: Sandor Clegane
Specialization: Guardian
Personality: Abrasive and fairly unpleasant, Sandor's not what people think of when they think of Jedi Knights, but he does live in accordance with the Code. In fact, he's fairly slavish in his adherence to it. Loyalty is a big thing with him, as is devotion, and he is devoted to the way of life has chosen, even if he lives it in a nontraditional way. So, yes. He swears, argues, and doesn't really object to intimidating people who can be intimidated if it'll get him what he wants, and perhaps he is a little too enthusiastic in those instances when he's expected to fight, but he never exceeds his instructions in those instances. He has a sharp tongue, a foul mouth, and an apparently rotten outlook on life.
History: (Sorry it's so very, very long).

Born a minor noble in the Suka'Fumo to a disinterested father and a mother who died shortly thereafter, Sandor was raised largely by his sister. Unfortunately, Sandor did not even reach adolescence before his older brother Greygor attacked him brutally for having the gall to play with some of his discarded toys. When his brother held the left side of his face into a fire until he was permanently mutilated, juvenile Sandor remained in the pride only until his injuries had healed before fleeing to the rogue lands, where he found a pride which taught balance and harmony, two things Sandor's life had lacked until that point.

As a youngling Sandor was placed in the Waterbuck Clan, which is for those of perceived tenacity. He had little difficulty memorising and understanding the Jedi Code when it came time for his trial, having had fairly extensive training in the niceties of nobility when he was a youth in the Suka'Fumo. As a Padawan, he proved an obedient pupil, if sometimes surly and disinclined to idle conversation.

The trials to become a knight were not easy for him, since his master suggested he first face the Trial of Courage, during which he was expected to complete all of the physical kata he had learned throughout his training while surrounded by fire. He failed that one pretty spectacularly and his disposition took a definite turn toward nastiness after that. He still held to the teachings of the Jedi, but he was sharper tongued than most.

The next time he tested he completed the Trials of Flesh, Insight, and Spirit. As he has always been a physically robust lion, the first was not difficult for him, the second helped him come to terms with his scarring, and the third was, well, fun. He came back with a red jasper stone and a lot of new scars. He had also learned some impressively foul language which he still uses pretty indiscriminately.

Oh wow this is good! Accepted! Could you please post his uncert?  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Hey guys! Just a reminder! We still have two Jedi Council member slots open! Fill free to send us applications if you feel up to the job!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Certainly. I wasn't sure if I ought to hyperlink his name or not. But here is his uncert. I would app him for council, but that would be such an unbelievably bad idea I can't even...just no.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 am
Kamau needs to meet Sandor. XD It would be fun!

Ack, I also need to post my girl, since it seems she is not on the member list yet.. -goes off to work out her clan-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 am
Name: Levashka
Specialization: Maybe lore keeper, after her plot finishes
Personality: Full of youth and energy, she is still developing as a personality.
History: Future plot: She is fully dedicated to the jedi, in fact she is so driven that as a young adult she looses her path in her desperate struggle to become the best jedi she can. Flirting with the darker side of the force she has a chance meeting with a sith apprentice, challenging her devotion. For a time she walks both paths in secret, part jedi, part sith. But finally, with great difficulty and support from her master, she returns to the jedi fold, changed, but all the stronger for her mistakes.

Once returned and having proven she is fully jedi, she devotes herself to studying histories and gathering knowledge. As she ages she becomes a valuable source of support for the younger generations who are struggling with the pull of the dark side. Not all can be saved, but Levashka has first hand experience and never sugar-coats the truth, often proving the voice of wisdom that helps young apprentices fight back their darker urges.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am
Name: Shukura - be comforted
Specialization: Once she gets there, she'll be a healer.
Personality: Quiet and shy, Shukura enjoys helping others and being of use. She rarely roughhouses or plays with other cubs, but watches from the sidelines in case one gets hurt or upset. If that's the case, she'll go over to them to try to comfort them. She's very sweet and kind, but gets easily upset if she does something wrong or gets a stern talking-to. Her self-confidence is weak, but can grow if nurtured properly.
History: Kura's mother died during her birth. She was a thin and weak female, stricken by some unknown disease that thankfully did not pass to her. Her father, too upset with how much she looked like her mother, found the Jedi pride and dropped her off with them to be raised. She has no memory of her mother or father, being too young when everything happened to recall even what they looked like.

She'll be a lioness, by the way.

I'd be questing for this girl. I still need to decide what she'll look like, and if there's any adults that would like to take her under their wing, that would be greatly appreciated. Her lack of parents won't affect her in any ill manner. If you like the concept, Club Snails, I'd be more than thankful if you wanted to help pay for her. I've got some gold but probably not enough, so I could still pay for some of it.

EDIT: Whipped this up. Obviously she won't look exactly like this...I'd like less stripes and the marks under her eyes wouldn't be quite like this, but it's a rough idea of what I was thinking. xXx  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 am
@Tan
xd I was going to ask you about her today to! Once Innocent comes online I'll get her added to the front page.

@SilverLutz
It looks good to me! After Innocent approves her, I'll be totally willing to help pay for her. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:18 am
Tanakako
I'd love to have Sandor meet up with Kamau. Maybe Sandor can get another talking to about intimidating younglings.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 pm
SilverLutz

Kamau would be more than happy to help teach her. Im fairly limited with rp time as I work, but I can't not offer him as ICly he'll want to help.

Epine: Yay!!!! lol Kamau is not the intimidating time, more like the ever patient and long suffering teacher.. XD But he needs to get out and I think the difference in personality will be fun to rp.

Snails: LOL I must be a mind reader, or something. XD Hope her future plot is ok.. it kinda hit me as I was working on her app.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:52 pm
Thanks, CS X3 Once she's approved I'll put her up in the proper thread. And that would be great, Tana. I'll be a bit busy as well, and who knows how long it will take to get the custom through.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games