Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:53 am
Suddenly, Loki pulled back, clutching his hand. He had accidentally brushed against something sharp in the TV and it had scratched him. "Owie . . ." he muttered, then placed his hand in his mouth and started sucking on the wound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm
Suddenly sixteen pairs of ears perked up and turned their attentions to the boy but it was Jason who walked calmly over to the boy and checked his hand. "Come Loki lets go get you a spiderman band aid." He said soothingly while the others went back to their game.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Loki looked up at Jason, still sucking on his wounded hand before he took it out with a small 'pop'. "I dun like spiders." he muttered and then stuck his hand back in his mouth. The kitten had no idea who spiderman was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:12 pm
Jason gave a laugh. "No no. He's a person, a superhero. The only reason he's called spider man is because he has powers like a spider." Jason showed Loki the band aid. "See?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm
Loki blinked, looked at the band-aid and then looked back up at Jason. "Why does he have spider powers?" he asked curiously, his hand now out of his mouth, the scratch forgotten for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:46 pm
Jason smiled cleaning off his hand and putting the band aid over the wound. "Well he got bit by a special type of spider. And that spider gave him those powers and decided to fight for good. But it's only a legend down south. I don't know if it's real."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 pm
Loki's eyes widened. "He could be real?!" he asked, his eyes brightening, ears perked up, looking really excited. "I wanna hear the legend!" he said, forgetting about the TV entirely, caught up in the excitement of finding out about Spiderman.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Jason gave a chuckle and pulled Loki in his arms and on his lap sitting comfortably on the couch so he could tell the story. "Legend says that he man was originally a young boy younger than me still in a thing called school. He was teased and bullied because he wore these things called glasses..." He went on telling him about how he got his powers and protected a city called New York against an evil man called the Green Goblin. "And he had a lady friend whom he loved very much but he knew that if he and the lady got together she would be in danger so to protect her he had to reject her. But keep an eye on her to help her stay out of trouble."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Loki made a face and stuck out his tongue. "That's stupid. He should keep his lady friend with him. Then the bad guys can't get to her if he's always with her." he said, looking a little put out that his newest hero was so stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 pm
Jason gave a giggle. "No Loki it isn't. He tried to keep her with him one time but she nearly got killed. He just wanted her safe and she was for a while but then they got married.They made movies about it. I think I may have them do you want to watch them to understand?" He asked holding Loki closer. "Maybe convince Heather to watch with us?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm
Loki grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Heth should see those too!" he said cheerfully. He then squirmed out of Jason's arms and ran off to go find Heather. "Heth! Heth!" he called as he tore through the house to find her room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 pm
*RIP* Jason blinked and stared at the pants and underwear in his arms where Loki had been. "Um...Loki?" He called racing after the boy with a towel. "Your pants!" He added in a high pitched tone. Freya stared at the neko boy with fascination. "Wow so that's what it looks like." She breathed with a tiny blush.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm
Loki didn't even noticed. He was so focused on finding Heather, he didn't care if he had lost his pants. He just wanted to find his surrogate mother. "HETH!!!" he called out, waking up the sleepy purple neko.

"Wazza?" she asked as she sat up in her bed only to see a half-naked Loki tear into the door and tackle her, jabbering on about some superhero or something. "Whoa, Loki . . . slow down. Breathe. Now . . . before you begin again, I have to ask, where are your pants?" she asked softly.

Loki just seemed to realize what happened and blushed. "I . . . I dunno." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 pm
Jason, in the middle of an asthma like event burst through the door holding the pants. "...Loki...pants...you...pants...here~" He fell over flat on his belly panting hard. "Help?" He squeaked. "Can't...breathe..."

Peta just stepped over Jason with a pair of pants for Loki then dragged the still wheezing Jason out of the room to fix him up. "Stupid human." She muttered as she did so.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 am
Loki and Heather stared at Jason, not knowing what to do. In fact, they were both quite relieved when Peta came and took him away. Loki then went over and got his pants on and looked at Heather. "So . . . you gonna come and watch Spiderman with us?" he asked softly.

Heather smiled. "Alright." she said, unable to crush the hopeful look that Loki was giving her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff