Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Timecraze generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm
AH. WAIT. THERE'S ANOTHER OPTION. x3

Lemme do this again. Dx

1. guy
2. girl
3. YOU PICK

Edit; AHAHA. Didn't do much but switch genders. x3

I'm so useless at this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm
XDD You keep changing on me XD Well ok is there any background I need to know before I make the profile?  

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm
I sorry. Dx
I'm bad at decision making.

But, not really. it depends on you. You can know either of the team members. There's Adira, fire bender and Kara, the earth bender.
He can be childhood friends with one of them, a newbie member for the team, just someone who was pinned to the team, etc.
Up to you. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Timecraze

OK Done take a look  

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

childish_hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 pm
Rieyeciu
Timecraze

OK Done take a look

Your character should meet my two in the Park! That way Cairo will have someone to argue with~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 pm
childish_hero
Rieyeciu
Timecraze

OK Done take a look

Your character should meet my two in the Park! That way Cairo will have someone to argue with~

Oh I could go with my other character he has nothing to do. I just left him sleeping.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

childish_hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm
Yes! Please! Give Ro somebody to be irritated with and someone for Ri to make friends with  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 pm
childish_hero
Yes! Please! Give Ro somebody to be irritated with and someone for Ri to make friends with

Lolz XD well Kai could always have more friends and he's perfect for getting into an irritation fight with someone else.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

childish_hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 pm
3nodding Perfect~ I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun! I'm thinking about making more but I don't want to overwhelm myself with characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm
childish_hero
3nodding Perfect~ I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun! I'm thinking about making more but I don't want to overwhelm myself with characters.

Lolz XD yeah I was thinking of making another too. But if you were going to make another one. Would she/he be a bender or non-bender? And what element if you chose to create another bender?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

childish_hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm
If I picked another bender then I would have to make a non-bender to balance it out. And if I made a non-bender then they'd have a fiery, anti-bender chi-blocker personality. So... Maybe an air bender, to balance out all of the big personalities that I'd be playing....
But, we'll see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm
childish_hero
If I picked another bender then I would have to make a non-bender to balance it out. And if I made a non-bender then they'd have a fiery, anti-bender chi-blocker personality. So... Maybe an air bender, to balance out all of the big personalities that I'd be playing....
But, we'll see.

Oh okay cool. And I guess I'd go with a non-bender there has been no fighting or danger happening in this group. So I'd make an assassin type of character like Mai mixed with a bit of Ty Lee. But she'd be a bit like Jet, but she would hate all benders.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

childish_hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 pm
Yeah, I'd say that's mostly why I made a character like Cairo. No one can get along with such an abrasive personality for long. Hopefully it will create some really interesting tension. Like someone's character will like Mari enough and hate Cairo so much that they find it difficult to decide which is more important. And Cairo used to be in a violent gang, so I think maybe my non-bender character will remember him from some kind of attack and carry a grudge against him specifically, and especially water benders.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm
childish_hero
Yeah, I'd say that's mostly why I made a character like Cairo. No one can get along with such an abrasive personality for long. Hopefully it will create some really interesting tension. Like someone's character will like Mari enough and hate Cairo so much that they find it difficult to decide which is more important. And Cairo used to be in a violent gang, so I think maybe my non-bender character will remember him from some kind of attack and carry a grudge against him specifically, and especially water benders.

So all water benders? Well I'm guessing it must have been a really terrible incident, then. To make him dislike the 2nd most peaceful element. But yeah I.can see the conflict going on there.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm
Quote:
Interesting feedback and humorous character interaction suggestion!

I haven't been talking to you guys enough. I've been having too much fun writing in the antique shop thread, especially for my NPC, Gishi.

Did we come to a bending-team resolution with Timecrazed? I'm not following the posts very well.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games