Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm
Umm... I was invited. I don't know why...

I'm a literate person and usually active but I'm going through college finals. I'm open to most things rp wise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm
My name is Lucifer, but most prefer to call me Lucy to get past that awkward "Is that seriously your name?" thing, which is okay with me. I'm fairly active, except weekends. I'm very busy on weekends, but weekdays I'm usually around.So I look forward to RPing with you guys...

Beetlejuice

Poltergeist Loiterer

childish_hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Lucifers Oroborus
My name is Lucifer, but most prefer to call me Lucy to get past that awkward "Is that seriously your name?" thing, which is okay with me. I'm fairly active, except weekends. I'm very busy on weekends, but weekdays I'm usually around.So I look forward to RPing with you guys...

I've seen you in another guild somewhere dude! Weird!

Anyways I'm Childish_Hero. I was also invited, but I would like to think it's because I'm a KICK a** ROLEPLAYER.

Or... you know. Whatever the actual reason. Anyway, I'm super stoked to get to roleplaying with you guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Hello, my name is Isabella but you may call me Bella. Like many of you I was also invited. ~~
I love to roleplay and its my way of being a nerd. I am currently working on finalizing a RP that i should have up soon so that should be good. I am semi lit to lit depending on what you want to catorgorize it. I am actually really bored and wanting a long term 1x1 so hook me up (;

Im secretly Satan

Ice-Cold Cultist

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 pm
The name's Tytun, and I happen to be one of the numerous people on this thread that were invited in a potentially random way.

I enjoy RPing, plain and simple. I'm... guessing that's why I was invited, or maybe it was because an RP I'm in was found. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 pm
{Randomly bored and probably about to bail and go to sleep}

Heya, people! cat_whee

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Monochrome Goggles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 am
Hello everyone! I'm Monochrome Goggles, just call me Chrome! Hahahaha!

No seriously, JUST Chrome. ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for the invite to the guild PoppiHollaPuddelz! I'm a bit held up with a lot of late college work, but once I get done with things, I'll be totally set to start role playing. I already have an idea for a thread in mind, so I hope I can get an enjoyable role play going and can get to know everyone as well!

Thanks for having me!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 am
Mochagem Momolotte
Umm... I was invited. I don't know why...

I'm a literate person and usually active but I'm going through college finals. I'm open to most things rp wise.

All roleplayers are welcome, and we're glad to have you. See you in the subforums!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am
Monochrome Goggles
Hello everyone! I'm Monochrome Goggles, just call me Chrome! Hahahaha!

No seriously, JUST Chrome. ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for the invite to the guild PoppiHollaPuddelz! I'm a bit held up with a lot of late college work, but once I get done with things, I'll be totally set to start role playing. I already have an idea for a thread in mind, so I hope I can get an enjoyable role play going and can get to know everyone as well!

Thanks for having me!

No, thank you for joining! Can't wait to rp with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am
bella_may5
Hello, my name is Isabella but you may call me Bella. Like many of you I was also invited. ~~
I love to roleplay and its my way of being a nerd. I am currently working on finalizing a RP that i should have up soon so that should be good. I am semi lit to lit depending on what you want to catorgorize it. I am actually really bored and wanting a long term 1x1 so hook me up (;

Great to have you here! Check out the 1x1 subforum, theres plenty of stuff in there.  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am
MusicalPoet
{Randomly bored and probably about to bail and go to sleep}

Heya, people! cat_whee

Hiya, person!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am
Lucifers Oroborus

Hi again, Lucy~
Should I make a Steampunk subforum? xD  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Monochrome Goggles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Lucifers Oroborus

Hi again, Lucy~

Might I inquire for a sci-fi one as well if there isn't one pending ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 am
Monochrome Goggles
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Lucifers Oroborus

Hi again, Lucy~

Sure!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Monochrome Goggles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Monochrome Goggles

Sure!

Thanks a bunch!  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games