• Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:06 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Geesh. Quit overreacting, you two. Do you guys have no sense of humor?"
Ted printed the certificates and licenses around. "Okay, that's it. Now, I don't like freeloaders so would you please kindly step out of my hose and not come back in?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:23 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

"Gladly," Aubrey said in a bit of a stuck up tone. "But first, I need to change," She said and turned to go into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out wearing a completely different outfit. "Don't say a word," Aubrey said directing the comment at Kyle. Usually Aubrey wore anything that wasn't girly and cute but now for the first time she was wearing just that. With her clothes in her hand Aubrey went straight for the door and stopped. "We need to go to storage and drop off my car then we can head for Vegas. And Ted, if you really want to know what we did then try watching the news. Its all they've been talking about," She said then walked out the door and got into her car and waited for Kyle.

{O.O.C:}

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Really? We'd better get outa here."
Kyle jumped in his car and motioned for Aubrey to lead the way. He considered the outfit he ha been commanded not to comment on. If I he her ego so much, why would she even own something like that? And what was so wrong with it?
Oh well. Kyle rooted around in his bag while sitting behind a stop sign, plugging his MP3 into his car stereo and cranking up his guilty pleasure, Elvis music.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:03 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey looked at Kyle through her rear view mirror and when he told her lead the way aubrey pulled away from Ted's house and listened to her Paramore CD as she weaved in and out of traffic. After a while of driving Aubrey pulled into a run down looking storage place. Waiting for them at on of the storage sheds was one of Aubrey's old friends. Parking the car Aubrey got out and hugged her friend with a smile. "I can't thank you enough."
"Don't worry about it. You've partied with me, bailed me out, and given me enough money so it was the least I could do. Though I never thought I'd be saving your a**. You were so good about not gettin caught."
"I guess I wasn't careful enough this time. I'd love to stay and talk but I need to go. Thanks again Dimitri. Maybe if I'm ever in town again I'll stop by for a drink. That's if my Uncle hasn't completely disowned me," Aubrey said with a sad smile. Dimitri nodded and open the shed. Going back to her car Aubrey parked it inside and looked longingly at it. "Until we meet again," She said softly. Hugging Dimitri one more time Aubrey went to Kyle's truck and got inside. "Ready?"

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Born ready. You guys?" he asked, including the other two sitting in back. "We all got our names? Last names? What else do we need? Oh, right. Shut your phones off so they can't be tracked. Au- I mean, Bree, did you grab that truckload if junk food you bought?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey nodded as she shut her phone off then threw it out the window and watched as it shattered. "I liked that phone. And yes I did. We put everything in the truck earlier remember," She said and moved so she was sitting sideways in the seat and used Kyle as a pilow. "Its gonna be a long drive so I suggest we go," Aubrey said and titled her head up so she was looking at Kyle for a moment then looked out her window. "Goodbye childhood," She said softy. In her head she was saying a list of goodbyes but the farewell to her childhood was the most important one to her that she had accidently said it aloud.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:43 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Well... You didn't have to throw it out the window gonk . We could wiped it and sold it..."
With a sigh,Kyle started the truck and started driving west.
Hearing Aub... Bree's farewell (he was trying to get used to the new names, though why he was having so much difficulty considering he usually called Aubrey Bree anyway, he had no clue) he laughed.
"Don't get all sentimental on us before we get old and grey."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:56 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I can be sentimental of I want to," Bree said laughing. Reahcing behind her into the back seat Bree grabbed the giant bag of pretezels she had bought ealier and start munching on them. "Want one?" She asked holding up a pretezel to Kyle. "Who do you think is going to miss us? I know that girl from our school Mikayla is going to miss you. She has the biggest crush on you," Bree said with a smile.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"She's got good taste," Kyle said, grabbing a handful and keeping his eyes fixed on the road ahead. "but we would ever be a couple anyway. I could never tie myself down to one girl when every girl I pass faints from my pure hotness."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:18 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey started choking on one of the pretzels she was eating from laughing. Once she stopped choking she looked up at Kyle with an amused smile. "Why haven't I fainted yet?" She asked, obviously doubting his statement. When it came to guys Aubrey could careless about them. The way she saw it most guys were arrogant, annoying, and jerks. The same went for girls as well. The whole idea of love made Aubrey want to puke as well.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:28 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I drugged you up so that you would immune to it. Raven, er, Robyn too. It was the only way," Kyle continued to explain, turning his head to throw a smile at Ra... Robyn. Dang, he would have to start getting used to these names, and his new name too.
Xavier turned right onto the Interstate. There, that was better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:29 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I suddenly wonder what you did to me while I was drugged." Bree said in a joking tone. Getting a stomch ache Aubrey put the pretzels back on the floor and grabbed one of the many energy drinks she had bought. "Can you open this for me?" She asked kindly. While she was out Aubrey went and got her nails done and bought some new outfits to help with her apperance change and the fake nails made it hard for her to do anything.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Does it look like I can do anything? I'm driving here!" Ky, er, Xavier replied. "Maybe you can do other things while you're driving but I've only been driving for two years, not three."
As if to put emphasis on the last statement a driver from behind honked and passed him. It was only then Kyle realized that he was going about twenty mph under the speed limit.
He floored the truck and got back up to speed. "You sure you want me to open that for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I can't open it. I'll break one of my nails," Bree said and held up the can. "Pretty please just open it for me," She said kindly. Bree was feeling mentally exhausted and needed the engery boost. "Look at it this way, you either 1. open the drink for me and I can be fun and upbeat or 2. not open the drink for me and make me angry," Bree said counting off his options.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Why not just ask one of those two?" Honestly, can't a guy get a break?
With a huff, Kyle grabbed the bottle and used his teeth to pry off the lid. "There."
He floored the truck again to get back up to speed.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff