Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Republic City Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm
Silent Saffron

User Image
neodrac54

Em smirked and rolled her eyes at Matt. "Sure sure whatever you say Matt" Teasing him back as she turned away from him to look towards Aoi. "Alright Aoi. But if you get hurt or hit to hard tell us"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

"I will find out the truth...even if it drives me crazy"

Kiri had her arm wrapped around Lucis's as they walked, she was quiet for a moment, she taking in the streets, before letting go of him she ran ahead of him. "Lucis's?..." Se smiled "Of course i would go easy on you" She giggled, answering his question from earlier. "I could never hurt my best friend" sticking her tongue out playfully she turned quickly to look at the fountain. "look at how beautiful this is...I haven't been out of my house in forever" She proclaimed.

Kiri sat on the edge of the fountain, crossing her legs, she tilted her head looking at Lucis's "Common Lucis's lets get to cheering you up" She grinned "Sit by me!" She spoke aloud patting the stone next to her, her eyes had a smirk in them, just as her face held a contempt smirk of pure...evil...enjoyment.

"I'v got 99 problems, but honey...my bending skills ain't one"

User Image

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

𝒩ø 𝒸 𝓉 𝒾 𝓈 ( Fire Bender )

» I am feeling rather nonchalant.
» I am currently in town.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

█ █ █ ¦ » » Noctis smiled in pleasant recognition as Kiri ran ahead, verbally expressing how she inquired that she promised not to harm him-not on purpose at least. Hearing her comment, he rolled his eyes."Which is why I tell you to stop over-training yourself…" he murmured beneath his breath, stepping closer to the fountain. It amused him to be here, looking upon the city so carelessly, while Kiri thought it was the most beautiful area there was. It was just a city to him. Meanwhile, Kiri rarely even went out. Being invited to sit beside her, he totally dismissed the odd expression of evil folly on her countenance and shrugged."Yeah, sure, ok…" alighting himself beside her, he was completely oblivious to what prank she probably had in mind.

User ImageUser Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri blinked when he spoke of her training hard. "I have to train hard" She spoke with authority. "Pro-bending is really the only source of good money i get...if i don't win battles i don't eat for a while" Kiri watched as he took a seat next to her.

Biting her lip Kiri reached behind them, bringing her hand up she splashed him playfully with water, not enough to get him drenched just enough to make him a little angry. Kiri giggled and stood quickly, "Aha! Got you" she smiled softly.

Kiri tilted her head looking at him, "You know! If you want me to train you...your gonna have to show me your anger side" She walked up to him and poked his nose gently.

User Image

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

lDelta

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

» I am feeling rather nonchalant.

█ █ █ ¦ » » The clear liquid, so lightly now dancing upon his countenance was refreshing and infuriating all the while. Albeit, when Kiri mentioned wanting to witness his more angry side, he immediately cooled down."Oh, Kiri, but it is impossible to be mad at you," he proclaimed. He was angry, but not angry enough for it to be noticeable. Albeit it was enough to ignite his fire, blood temperature boiling so that the water was quick to evaporate from its inhabitance on his physique."In general, I am not quick to anger... Unless it is something worth fighting over, that is," he added quietly, running his fingers through his dark hair.

OOC: Sorry about the short post, I am using my phone.

User ImageUser Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User ImageUser Image

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

lDelta

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image

listlistlistlistlistlistThe Exile;
listlistlistlistlistlistNeliel_Ichiriki

Ooc; Blehh.

"For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for.
Defend the right to have a place for which that he can belong to."

╔══════

T'was a pretty normal sight in the slums of Republic City, a girl walking with her tiger-dog. But what wasn't normal about this young woman was the fact of who she indeed was. A previously exiled air-nomad, by the name of Nel. Why was she exiled, you ask? Ho-ho, that my friend, is another story entirely. For now, the exile was simply wandering admist the streets, minding her own business. Infact, her true business was that of searching for two new partners; for pro-bending.

Now, an Airbender, and pro-bending? Peculiar, is it not? Extremely. The exile was accepted under one single circumstance; she used only the accessible 'coloured' air that would be inserted into the pro-bending arena. This way, they could limit her ability and make sure she wouldn't hold an advantage over the other players, as Airbending hadn't been permitted much before.
...Something smells... Divine. She smirked, catching the whiff of some sort of meat being roasted over an open-top grill. The nineteen-year-old couldn't help but drift over to the producer of this smell, and let her jade-coloured eyes roll over in temptation.

══════╝

" And every man will fight out with his bare hands in desperation.
To stem the flood to barricade invasion."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri bent own grinning right in front of him, she quickly turned away form him.

Kiri jumped up on the fountain side, walking along the edge of the fountain, she grinned as she spun around in circles, playing around as usual. "Lucis " Kiri spun around quickly, fire coming from her foot, rolling across the water, and dissipating. "I'm getting bored" She jumped from the fountain, her hand now having swirling blue flames in them.

"Lets go get tea now?...or are we waiting for someone?" the blue fire swirled around her fingers.

User Image

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

N e r o ( Water Bender )

» I am feeling like a silly idiot.

█ █ █ ¦ » » Nero, having been chilling languidly around the town square, found himself eavesdropping on the two individuals currently residing beside the fountain. He could have cared less about the whole little feud they had, the female attempting to get the male literally fired up. Albeit, having been starving for quite some time now, and a little too lazy to actually bother getting up, Nero found himself drawn to these people."Time to get my troll on…" he thought smugly, sauntering forth towards the people."'Ello fine young lady and lad!" Nero exclaimed suddenly, giving them an unnecessary salute."I could not help but notice your little prank there…" he proclaimed, pointing the girl out gently, whilst moving his hands, the water in the fountain, in an unstable cylinder form, rose from the fountain. Whilst preforming more hand motions, the water soared above it's previous resting spot, a series of loops and twirls being executed before Nero dismissed the water by thrusting his hands in a random direction, sending the water spraying into innocent passer-bys."My bad…" he snickered quietly, obviously not really caring."My point is… can I come along with you two?" He asked, knowing he was not really trying to get to a point to begin with, neither did his point even have any relevance to any of the words he had uttered within those two minutes.

User Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

» I am feeling rather sarcastic.

█ █ █ ¦ » » Noctis propped his hands on the edge of the fountain, luminaries watching Kiri with subtle interest as she preformed the most simple move he'd probably ever seen her do, and even then, it still seemed to look advanced. Even in public, the girl could not stop, sometimes, it drove him insane. Albeit that was just her, and he was learning to live with. Gradually, but surely…"Lucis is my middle name Kiri…" he murmured, smiling faintly with a slight cant of his apex."Noctis or Noct will suffice," he added, standing up. Alabaster lips parting to reply to Kiri's boredom, a sound was not uttered before a rather obnoxious male sauntered forth. Dark eyebrows arching in slight question, he was somehow not surprised when the individual accidentally sprayed a few passer-bys. Somehow, despite the calm exterior, the interior he was currently witnessing would not deserve any other expectation other than doing something so recklessly exposed."Oh, no… a jokester… this should be fun…" he thought, knowing, that when this guy become thoroughly liked by Kiri, he would be part of their little friend group and then he would be free to bother him… absolutely divine! "I guess… we are waiting for someone," he stated, gesturing to the sudden emergence of Nero.

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••Roke Min.¸¸.•´¯`•.•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Roke walked passed a group, 2 fire benders and a water bender...Roke looked at himself, he smiled when he laid his eyes upon Kiri. "Oh that beauty!..." Roke made himself over to the group, rubbing his fingers through his bright red hair, he stomped his foot, causing Kiri to stumble taking Kiri into his arms he leaned her back and looked into her eyes. "Why hello" he grinned at her.

Roke sat Kiri back up on her feet, rubbing his fingers through his hair, he rubbed his finger under Kiri's chin gently. Grinning "You...are very lovely" he winked at Kiri.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri waved at the new person that approached the group, just as she waved she had been knocked from her feet. She blushed a deep red when a young boy, took hold of her. "Oh...Oh my..." she gulped softly, "Nice to meet you two..." Kiri lifted her hands in defense as the boys face got closer to her.

Quickly lifting her hand she pushed his face back a bit "Um...your...kind of invading my space" she blinked lightly, smiling gently. She pushed herself up from the boys arms, rubbing her cheeks gently.

User Image

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

N e r o ( Water Bender )

» I am feeling like a silly idiot.

█ █ █ ¦ » » Nero, being the idiot he was born to be, flicked his wrist and manifested a classic heart out of H20, a grin creeping its way upon his countenance, clashing with the subtle color of his ashen hair and supplying him with this somewhat creeper-like appearance."Oooh, I see sparks…" he proclaimed, nudging Noctis with his free elbow as to gain his attention whilst his other hand, index finger protruded and erect, made a circling motion and in imitation, the heart circled quickly in the air."Hey dude, make some sparks…" he whispered in Noctis' ear, knowing he was a fire bender by the little information he had gotten out of his and Kiri's little conversation of practicing and letting out anger. Albeit, Kiri just had to ruin the moment when she rejected the red-head."Nevermind, dude… the girl ruined it," Nero joked, shaking his head at Kiri as if she had made an embarrassing mistake. Really, it was the red-head who should have been embarrassed. Even though the moment of attraction was ruined, Nero still kept his classic heart suspended in the air."Oh, by the way, I am Nero…" he proclaimed, having almost forgotten to introduce himself.

User Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

» I am feeling and thinking the most morbid of things.

█ █ █ ¦ » » To be thoroughly entranced by anger and darkness, to be trapped by blind aggression… oh, this was what it all felt like. He did not know what happened. He just knew that his mind seemed to burst with this dangerous, murderous feeling that so rarely ever inhabited his being. This… anger was as tangible as the growing panic embedded deep within the back of his psyche. His fists tightened as his sides, his already pale skin becoming even more white if possible."… let me out, Noct," a voice cooed, this undesirable rage boiling within him. Being nudged by Nero, Noctis glanced at the male with the slightest soften in expression. As much as it angered him that Nero thought this was all funny, he could not be mad at the silly fool, and so Noctis merely, very roughly, nudged the ashen haired male, causing the liquid heart to combust and release itself upon Nero's head. He cooled off ever so slightly when Kiri rejected the red-head, but the competition was far from over."We still going or what?" He asked aloud, inquiring that Nero could go and even the red-head as long as Noctis could refrain from looking at him. Otherwise, he would lose it."No one touches my Kiri…" he thought haphazardly, his more conscious self flinching at his words. Kiri was not even his… what was he talking about?

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••Roke&Kiri.¸¸.•´¯`•.•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Roke grinned "names Roke" he looked at everyone, letting Kiri go as she wished. He took rejection like a pro, he turned towards Kiri. "So i have heard of you...Kiri" Roke smiled "You are amazing in the Arena...and i figured i would confront you about your pro-bending group" Roke tilted his head and grinned.

Kiri giggled at Roke when he spoke of her Pro-bending group, her eyes light up. "Your here to join!" she jumped up on the fountain and threw her hand up into the air, "yay!" she jumped around her arms flying in the air.

Kiri quickly stopped and looked a Noct "oh, Noct, yeah we can leave in a moment, first i wanna see what this guys got..."

Kiri cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "hear me citizens!" she giggled as she spoke, whispering to the others that she had always wanted to say that "We are about to conduct tryouts over here, so please, be cautious of this tiny area, we wont be preforming anything harsh..."

Kiri jumped down, a couple of policemen surrounded the two, making sure nothing outrageous happened. Kiri looked back at Noct and smiled "Don't worry Noct, she whispered as she back up to him, I wont let him hurt anyone, nor will i hurt anyone" she gave him a reassured smile, she knew how much he hated for her to do anything out of the way in public.

Roke grinned, "Very well" cracking his neck his Robe fell from his shoulders, revealing himself in sleeveless shirt, his arms where huge, his pants fit him well. Roke threw his shews to the side, spreading his legs he watched Kiri, who gave him to signal to go.

Roke stomped the ground, rocks flying up into the air, he sent them flying towards Kiri. Within a matter of seconds he was behind Kiri his hand held up the rocks stopped right in front of her face, his lips had grazed her cheek he was so close, and had gotten there in time to save Kiri from having horrible cuts and bruises.

Kiri's face became a hot red as the boys lips grazed her cheek, she didn't even notice he was behind her until his lips had touched her cheek. Kiri jumped around and pointed at Roke "How...did...how did you...you where...i was..." Kiri looked at him with awe, he was fast...she gave him that, but his moves where not fast enough for the arena...that could use some work. "Never mind that!" she crossed her arms, Jealousy flared in her eyes, she knew Noct would see it, but she dismissed him for a second "You are good...but your attacks are to slow!" she growled at the boy "You need more practice!" Kiri turned away from him "But...welcome to the team..."

Kiri walked over to Noctis and grabbed his hand gently, "Lets go Noct" she let his hand go and began walking towards the tea shop, Roke followed up right behind her.

User Image
User Image

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas