Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack didn't move, but merely shot his eyes in her direction. For what reason do you fight? It's a very simple question if your Nyx, but the reason may be different for her. You on the other, don't fight. But let me remaster the question then: Why are you here, in this world, doing what you do? Jack turned to Eliana. Doing things with my powers don't make me amazing. You have the power to heal people apparently, and I dunno if people like Nyx and I are necessarily the type to heal rather than destroy. Jack moved his leg to stick comfortably in front of him And you don't know a thing about destruction. I've watched myself go berserk and kill other beings.I don't want your pity and I don't want you approval. I just want a solution.. Jack told her, his hand still slightly ablaze. There was just too much for Jack to handle, too many things coming from way to many directions. He sat there, thinking. No true thoughts going through his heads, just many things that seemed to log and place themselves throughout his mind.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:23 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana felt herself getting annoyed, and slightly angry. She was just talking to him; just trying to understand why he meant and he was getting all defensive! "I don't know why here! I woke up with no clue as to how I got to that cave or who I am, except for my name and age." her voice was getting edgier. "And I never said you were amazing, did I? Sure, your powers are pretty amazing and, they can be, useful but I never calle you amazing!" she said. Even though she tried to keep her cool, she could feel get face flushing and her fists clenching and unclenching. "Jack, it doesn't matter if you've... If you've destroyed people." it felt untrue coming from her mouth, but she wanted it to be true. "That's in the past. OF COURSE you deserve to be healed, and not destroyed! Everyone deserves a second chance..." she was calming down. Eliana looked at him, her expression softening, "I don't pity you. Of course I approve of you, I guess..." se said, not really knowing what there was to approve of, "But how can you want a solution... If there's no problem?" she asked, wanting to reach out, to be able to help him.... But he told her he didn't like to be touched, so she didn't touch him.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx didn't look up as the pair of them left the cave.
The man's question didn't bother her, there was a simple answer. I fight because I can. she thought to herself, then frowned. For a second, just a moment, the thought didn't quite stick. As if it was a mere comment she was remembering from someone else...
Nyx looked at the pair as they sat outside, the shadows around her leaking into her hand as her teeth gritted. She glared ferociously, and for a second her eyes seemed to swirl with black, and she clenched her fist. Shadows shot all around the cave, some of them landing in the fire and reducing it to embers. Nyx shook her head and looked around, noticing what she had done. She got up and tried to coax the fire back into life.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack scoffed slightly. Easier for you to say then it is for me... Jack told her before walking into the cave and flicking his fingers, bringing the fire back to life. You could have told me the fire was going out Nyx. I would've came sooner. He told her as he sat down once again. He let out a heaving sigh. So, what exactly is planned for tomorrow then?Jack asked them together as he took off his jacket and began to fold it into a pillow. He eyed everyone in the cave swiftly, smirking. He calmed himself from his rage and began to return to normal.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:02 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton took up his spoon and began to slowly sip his hot, creamy soup." Mmmmm This is good.." He said as he took anything spoonful. He soon finishes the soup and stands to give the bowl to the cook and nodds at him "This is the best meal I have ever had, thank you" He said digging into his pockets to see if he could pay his meal. Anton pulled out a few pieces of string and lint. "Heh heh..." He said sighing.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana stayed outside. She hand tmwant to loose her cool, it just happened. She could still hear the conversation inside, but didn't bother with entering it. She sat at the right side, looking at the temperate forest. Well, Eliana thought it was a temperate forest. If the leaves started falling off, she'd be right. She chuckled, feeling insane. She was having an inner conversation about forests! She was going out of her mind... Why did she feel that something was missing from her life? Something wasn't quite there... It was the weirdest sensation, but she felt like she wasnt real for a minute, but she quickly shook that off. Sighing she sang out a quiet melody, "Deep in the meadow..under the willow..." she carried on with the soft tune.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

When Eve finished her food, she looked over to Anton and smiled. He didnt have anymoney with him at all and when eve looked at her gold coins she smiled lightly before giving the cook the money to pay for anton too. " dont worry. i payed for yours " She said happly before jumping off her chair that she was sitting on.
Eve remember, not much but i guess a little. She helped people to get this gold, maybe some people around here might need help and they could get some gold for anton and eve.
" want to see if anyone needs help. Might be the easy way to get some gold for you " Eve said before gently grabbing anton's arm.

User Image

·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Nothing says run for your life from a gigantic killer Bee.
Inferno was on the run when she ran into a gigantic bee and for inferno she was stupid to try and fight it, she hates to lose a fight but she was bored and nothing to do. How long has Inferno been running?. Even she didnt know how long she been running from this bee but her legs was getting tired and she wanted to rest.
Infero turned around a throwed fire balls at the bee, as always not thinking and when she throw the fire balls it only burn the bee a little bit and it was just makeing it more bad. " COME ON!!! what does it take to kill ya! " She yell doing everything she can to stay alive, dodging attacks, fire punchies, you name it but nothing was working on this bee, only making it mad by hitting it. Time was running out for Inferno, if she didnt rest soon she might die trying to fight this bee, but every time she ran the bee kepts on following her no matter how long she ran.
Inferno was running once again but this time she was going to lose the bee in the forest but like inferno, she tripped and fell onto the ground. " Oh come on..... " She muttered to herself as she turned her body around and face the bee on her back. The bee was getting ready to attack and inferno trued to do one more attack before this bee takes her out but there was no fire comeing from her hands, it was too late, she ran out of time and know that she tired, out of breath and weak from running and trying to get this bee off her tail, she going to die for it.
" what on earth am i thinking?.... am i giving up this easy?... this is not like me at all, i am inferno... INFERNO!... i can burn anything into a black, crisp!.. " Inferno though to herself as she growled loud, the loud buzzing from the bee's wings was annoying inferno and she was not going to give up that easy.
Standing up,faceing the bee " right, i am sick and tired of you trying to kill me now. I am going to end this! " Inferno said very angry.
Clicking her fingers she was trying to get her flames back to her but it was failing, the buzzing was getting louder, meaning it was going to attack and if inferno not going to do something now, its going to be the end for her.
" by the flames of my body, i have the power of the great fire! " She yelled as a great flame berst out of her hand and inferno punched the bee with great flames busting out and burning the bee alot making it fly off, scared.
Inferno was taking her breath but she need to be a place to be on fire to even put herself in lava to get her health back to her but as for normal rest it would take her a really long time for her to get her full health back. What the bee has done to Inferno was really bad, she is bleeding but not too bad that she not going to die.
Slowly inferno sat down before she put her back onto the green grass, every bit of Inferno's body hurt where the bee attacked her. It hurts but she used to feeling pain, After all, her master left her for a new spirit, something that was more cool, more powerful than inferno was. She could not understand why he did this to her, she was always by his side, looked after him and after all this time inferno could trust him but in the end. When there a new, cool looking spirit, she was just a old thing that been forgotten forever.
Inferno signed lightly trying to stop remembering her master and try to think about what to do about the cuts and the deep cuts thats not stop bleeding.

It was about a few minutes as she been resting under a tree and as her eyes slowly opened her eyes. The cuts could not stop bleeding, she needed help but who would help a fire spirit like Inferno. It was hard to stand up on her feet but she manage to get up and started to walk. Dont know where but anything is better than she was now. It took everything out of her just to walk and inferno just wanted to sleep in a nice hot lava or even by a fire place but there was nothing like that anywhere only... water... and inferno dont really like water that much, she could drink it but going in the water was just another thing.
Inferno could not go on any longer walking as she just fell onto the cold grass once more, the cold is not helping inferno at all and all she could do now... is try rest and hope no animal would come up and eat you.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:13 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx sat back down, resting her head against the wall. "Well, I thought I would save you the burden of using your powers again... she replied to him sarcastically. Nyx sighed. "Tomorrow, we'll keep going. The nearest settlement is the Quilation Reservation on the other side of the plain." She glanced at the girl. "Whoever wants to finish their journey can stay there..."
It had occured to Nyx that she still didn't know the pair's names. However, she supposed it wouldn't matter eventually.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack gave a slight smirk. Haha, Nyx. Not my fault that I refuse to hurt people. Blame my brain. I mean, for Christ's sake..What's a Christ? Anyways, I don't really feel like dealing with any of you witty comments, so with your utmost respect, I'm going to bed. He told everyone , slamming his face into the pillow. He groaned for a second and held his arm, flames appearing down to his elbow. He laid like that, it would go away after time. Jack was begin to burn himself, his arm burning bright white. he ran outside and began running to the river. AUGH! THIS HURTS! STOP IT! He yelled at his own arm as he threw himself into the river. Jack crawled back out, his arm still partially on fire, but much less due to the water. He sat there, on the edge of the river, hair wet. Why couldn't I be just a little bit normal...

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx heard the splashes as the man ran into the river and sighed. She looked to the girl again and dragged herself to her feet. The girl would be moderately helpless left on her own, but losing her wouldn't exactly be a disadvantage to Nyx.
Nyx wandered down to the river's edge, looking at the man's drenched shape, and his still burning arm. Time to try out my softer side... she thought to herself, taking a seat heavily beside him. Nyx swirled the shadows around her up the man's burning arm, pulling them tight around the flames and reducing them to embers without actually looking at him. "Fun dip?" she asked, a friendly joking tone to her voice.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 am
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana was still outside, but her feet were in the cave. She was so absorbed in the song, that she didn't notice Jack and Nyx down by the river. When she got up and stretched, she saw them and her eyes widened. Nyx was wrapping those shadows around Jack's arm! Eliana rushed down there, "What the hel--icopter are you doing?!?" she yelled at Nyx, her voice as demanding as it could be; which wasn't very demanding. "You're going to hurt him! Stop..." she was trying to get them off Jack's sleeve, biting her lip in concentration as to how to touch them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack looked at Nyx in utter surprise. He smiled a bit and began to say thank you before Eliana came over and yelled. Jack then put his left arm over his lips and shushed her. It's okay, Eliana....She put the flames out. I'm fine.. Jack reassured her and then he turned to Nyx and made a soft smile. Thank you.......For actually helping me this time, rather than cause it. And there was nothing fun about that dip! Jack told her, his reddish eyes glowing in the dark in a rather comical manner. He then moved his hair from his face and sat back. Well, this was quite a turn of events for the day, huh? Jack's grin getting wider.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:11 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

The girl's yelling was irritating enough to put Nyx off her work, and the shadows dispersed into the darkness. She noticed the man's smile and returned to her usual cold self. "Don't count on it..." Nyx replied, getting back to her feet. Even when she tried to help, Nyx was persecuted. ...Admittedly, her kindness was a lie... But the principle of the situation was still annoying. "I'll leave you two alone..." Nyx said quietly, "Someone has to get food..."
She unsheathed her daggers and headed into the trees.

And eating us alive."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea was walking finding her way through the grass. As she began walking she suddenly tripped over something causing her to fall on her face. "Ow-Owie.." she wimpered. She looked around to see what it was. At first she thought it was a log or maybe a stick, but as she looked closer she saw that it was a girl. "Oh my gosh? Miss are you ok?" she asked and poked her but ended up having her finger burn from the heat that was surrounding her. "Owie. You're hot.." she whimpered again with a tear forming on her right eye as the other one cringed. She put her finger in side of her mouth to cool it down and began looking around for shelter. She couldn't leave her like this. As she looked around she found a huge tree that had a huge amount of shade surrounding beneath it. She took Her bow and wrapped the other girls arm in and began pulling her towards the trees. The dragging was making a trail as she kept pulling but finally made it to the tree. She rested her head on one of her clothes and began making a fire so that the two of them could keep warm She surrounded the fire with rocks so that none of the flames would spread. She let out a sigh and looked over towards the other girl still resting.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 pm
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

The feel of fire, warm and the feel that inferno's health was comeing back. Was there something find Inferno or... someone find her, it was too soon to tell but inferno get to know. Slowly her eyes opened what she see's was a fire, the sweet smell of burning and fire was just lovely to inferno. " h-hello?... " she gently called out as her eyes was not fall open.
Trying to open her eyes more she could see, what looks like a girl, with horns or something. It was strange, why would a person would help a fire spirit like inferno?... why?.
Slowly inferno could see and it was a person with horns... but still why help inferno?. " you...you helped me? " Inferno asked as she was confused and asked because she needed to know. Not alot of people would help a spirit.
As meny times she wanted to asked that, inferno's eyes went to the fire, she got so close to it that her hands was inside the fire itself, but thats what a fire spirit does when its hurt, go to the close fire and let the burning or the heat flow through the body to heal itself. Turning her head, inferno seen that the girl got burned. " im sorry that i burn you, i cant controll my flames when im weak or asleep. but when im wake you cant get hurt. " Inferno said with a light smile but still feeling slightly sad.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games