Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:59 am
kefkadragon

Lena watched the fighting for a bit longer, finding it amusing, especially Uther's taunts. She picked up her bottle and took a drink, then got out the knife to examine it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther grabbed the soldier by the collar and threw him over the bar. He threw him across the counter and through several bottles. The soldier managed to grab a bar stool and broke it over uther's head. Uther recoiled slightly and rubbed his head. He was bleeding. He plucked a splinter from his head and threw it aside. "takes more than a stool to take me out." Uther spat on the floor and put his fists up. He went over and bashed the soldier's head into the counter multiple times. The soldier was clearly dazed. Uther finally threw him to the ground and pulled his gun out. "now tell me. Why did they send you to get me?" the soldier pulled out a taser and shocked Uther. Uther dropped and convulsed as electricity flowed through him. The soldier kicked Uther in the head once more before running away. He dropped something as he left. It was a device with a single red button.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 am
kefkadragon

Lena noticed he dropped something and went to get it. "A button...?" She picked it up to examine, then looked over at Uther. "You okay there?" She asked. "Impressive fight by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena noticed he dropped something and went to get it. "A button...?" She picked it up to examine, then looked over at Uther. "You okay there?" She asked. "Impressive fight by the way."

Uther upped the barbs from his chest. "I've never been tased before. Not pleasant," he rubbed his head. "oofda, I'm dizzy. Wait, what's that?" he looked at the device. His eyes widened. "it's a detenator. To what?" he looked on the back and there was a timer counting down.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 am
kefkadragon

Lena started looking through her bag for anything that could explode. "Well whatever it is, it's probably something we have or have been using..." After coming up with nothing, she looked out towards the hospital while she thought. "What do you think? Our vehicle?" She guessed. "If we don't have that, we can't go anywhere until we get a new one.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:24 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked around. "I think we better..." the timer went to zero. Out of the device came a sign on a spring. Uther read it. "boom?" a loud bang came from the car suddenly. Uther flinched and saw the car burning. "damn it! He was a distraction to blow up our car. Well, I didn't plan on moving until Boris got back anyway." Boris wheeled himself out of the hospital towards the burning car.
He put his head in his hands and sighed heavily.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm
kefkadragon

Lena shook her head slightly. "Well, he seems to be able to get out now..." She muttered, although she was happy and relieved he was alright.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:46 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena shook her head slightly. "Well, he seems to be able to get out now..." She muttered, although she was happy and relieved he was alright.

"these scientists really want is to stay don't they? Bloody hell, we've probably have a multimillion dollar bounty on us now." Uther tried to think of a way out of this. He was glad Boris was alive, albeit crippled, as he was wheeled back into the hospital.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 pm
kefkadragon

Lena thought about what they could do. She'd been on the run for this long, she should be able to come up with something.. "We should probably find a way to disguise ourselves. Lessen the risk of being recognized by anyone." She thought aloud, speaking from experience. "Find somewhere safe they won't find so we'll have a place to fall back on if it gets ugly, hmm....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:57 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther nodded. "indeed. We need to find a costume shop or something." Uther chuckled at the thought of himself in a fake mustache. The car was still burning and the fire department came to put it out.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm
kefkadragon

"We'll be able to find one somewhere." She said with certainty. It wasn't the first time she looked for one after all. "We may be able to borrow something from the hospital for the time being until we find one." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther sighed at the thought. "we better make sure Boris is safe. He may be able to find us a safehouse." Uther sat down. The car was put out.
(I'm done for today. I've got finals this Friday)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm
kefkadragon

"That's a good idea." Lena agreed, watching as the firemen were leaving, their vehicle hardly recognizable anymore.
(Oh fun, my finals aren't until next week. Good luck on your finals!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"That's a good idea." Lena agreed, watching as the firemen were leaving, their vehicle hardly recognizable anymore.
(Oh fun, my finals aren't until next week. Good luck on your finals!)

Uther walked back towards the hospital. thank god I kept the suitcase at my side. This will pay for some good disguises. he thought as he patted the suitcase. Boris had been wheeled back into the clinic. Elsewhere, the soldier Uther fought earlier was in a building on his cell phone.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50