Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx Michael laughed at Rogue's joke about poisoning the food. Like it mattered anyways, he was a street urchin from Republic City and anything she cooked had to be better than dumpster food. He opened the lunchbox and the smell made him sigh happily. Good food, for the first time in ages. "The training is intense, but worth it. I'm going to have to get stronger if I'm to have any purpose." He said to her as he picked up some of the chicken and started munching. The food was good. He went to answer her other question however Tohru spoke up and he used that as cover while he devoured the rest of the delicious lunchbox. He at with his hands, of course, as street etiquette lacked any real table manners. The lunch was filling and delicious. As he ate he listened to Tohru go on about her past. Learning more about the girl he wanted to protect. It was a good thing to do hopefully.

xxx (((OOC: None)))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
Skill(s) Used: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue listened intently as Michael had talked to her about his training. His training was almost similar to her's only she knew he didn't have to deal with the fact that he could burn himself if he wasn't care. Rogue atleast, almost finished her training, she still needed to take her adept test, she was indeed curious to what she were to do. Then, Tohru began to answer her question. She was indeed delighted with the fact that she was correct. However when it came to her turn to answer, she froze. She didn't know how to reply to that. Rogue snapped out of her dreams, looking at Tohru with a smile, her hesitation was clear in her voice, "I'm indeed from a Fire Nation colony, however being it as it may, I'm the only one remaining.." Rogue looked away from a moment. This subject was a bad thing for her. Rogue could feel her heart tearing as she remembered that day. Crimson blood. It fogged her vision. Blood curling screams, echoed through her head. Blinking back into focus she smiled. "Please don't worry about what I'd said," Rogue had laughed, "What do you think of the lunch box Michael?" she asked, trying to move onto another topic. User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 208.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx Michael heard Rogue say she was the only one left. It hit home for him. He was the only one left of his family. Always alone, except when he was with the other street urchins of Republic City. "I understand being the only one..." He muttered in between bites of the food, it was pretty much finished by now. "It was delicious. Thank you very much Rogue. I'd like to talk some more but I have to finish my training. Perhaps we can talk again later?" He asked as he handed her the now emptied lunchbox. He didn't want to spend to much time fraternizing with the locals. He had to get stronger so he could protect Tohru. His mind was a little confused about Rogue, he could tell he was beginning to develop some kind of feelings for the girl. She was cute, nice, and had something about her. However, he couldn't allow it. He needed to focus on training. He couldn't lose his direction before he even got started.

xxx (((OOC: None)))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 am
Mako cleared his throat to get Tohru's attention once more. The girl had such a short attention span that it was ridiculous. "If you would like to learn more firebending, prepare for more theorizing. The next set of moves is all about feeling the spiritual fire in your bending. Feel its power..." Mako clenched his fist and inhaled, then as he exhaled, streams of fire shot out from both of his fists and his mouth. "Whatever your fuel is, it will be tested."

(8 posts)  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue smiled happily at Michael. Looking back to Mako she saw that irritated look one his face that he had gotten when she was training with him. "Well then I'll excuse myself now," Rogue said as she stood up. Walking over to Mako, she tapped his shoulder. "I was wondering, if you'd let me take the adept test, I'd be able to train her in your place?" she said, still not knowing fully who this girl actually was. Rogue was truly dense when it came to the identity to others. Rogue knew that she was from the fire nation colonies in the earth kingdom. This girl intrigued her, though it was quite common for the child to have another affinity other than their own country's. Rogue highly doubted the girl was the avatar, the next one was supposed to be a water bender, and that one never came, how would an earth bender be the avatar, the cycle would be disturbed as well. User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 163.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 am

xxx Still smiling to himself Michael decided that it was time to continue his training. Rogue was going to take a test from the sounds of it, and Tohru was training firebending. Michael was ready to continue his slow ascent into being a powerful ally to the avatar. He quickly read over the scroll, memorizing the next techniques to be learned in his sharp mind and started getting to work. He was still a bit unsure if this style was to his liking but it was unique and had it's benefits.

xxx Michael picked up a bottle of the fire whiskey and took a swig. He held the alcohol in his mouth and pushed his lips together. Then he spit the alcohol out in spray. The distance was impressive. [1/1][Returning The Goods] He then took another swig off the bottle before setting it down simply to help him get in the right state of mind. He pretended to be drunk and stumbled around practicing he drunken walk. Then he practiced the takedown, placing his foot and arms correctly and throwing a few punches into the air for good measure.[1/1][Stumbling Takedown] Picking himself back up he readied for another fall technique. He stood straight and then let himself fall forward. Allowing himself to fall as if truly drunk. [1/1][Drunken Fall] As he fell he allowed himself to practice another technique. He flopped onto the ground with both fists as if he were landing on an opponent. He did a second flop to get the feel for repeated attempts before roll over on his back.[1/1][Loopy Worm] He lay on the ground, ready for the last technique of the stage. He spun his right leg around in a full circle, keeping it low to the ground. His goal with this technique would be to trip his opponent, and at the angle he was doing it at it would be effective. [1/1][Wine Wheel] Michael picked himself up and dusted himself off. Putting his shirt, jacket, and sword back on he gathered the scroll and two bottles and headed back to the teacher who he now knew was named Mako.

xxx Giving a small bow to Mako, he handed the scroll and bottles back to the teacher. "Mako, I'm finished with the first stage of Drunken Master. I believe I'm ready for the novice test." He paused for a moment and then added as an afterthought. "Also, I don't suppose you know where I could pick up a flask of that stuff?" He said as he gestured at the fire whiskey. He figured he needed a flask of alcohol for drunken master to be effective on all levels. And as a nineteen year old street rat he really didn't know where to get any alcohol in the fire nation.

xxx (((OOC: Returning The Goods, Stumbling Takedown, Drunken Fall, Loopy Worm, and Wine Wheel learned. That's everything for stage one Drunken Master. Time for Novice Test?)))

Hiroically Tragic

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxNovicexxxxxx5 0 0 ll 5 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru grunted at her next set of instructions. Of all things, why'd it have to come from Spiritual energy. Connecting with the spirit world, or even her past lives, was something that Tohru had never really excelled at. [1/8]

With a little hesitation, Tohru sat down and took a few deep breaths as she tried to meditate. As her mind calmed its self, she began to think of the various sources of heat, but to no avail. [2/8]

After several minutes of thinking, Tohru grew angry and restless. She quickly stood up and began pacing back and forth as she mumbled curses under her breath. "This is stupid! How does spirituality have anything to do with creating fire?" she shouted. [3/8]

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Hiroically Tragic

give Anna her test, broseph! We gotta bounce!
Also, I'm gonna do this training over several posts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm
Finally! Two of the students were going off for a test and he could relax as Tohru took her time learning. He looked to Rogue and Michael, eager to send them off. "Rogue, for your Adept Test, you will climb all four peaks of Mt. Katore in the country side. Michael, you will climb 2 of the four mountains. Try not to fall to your deaths, but don't worry. The mountain isn't very dangerous, just extremely tedious."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 pm
DGwar

Hiroically Tragic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue nodded to Mako's request, looking over to Michael she figured they should go together, it was basically the same thing, only he had to climb two and she, well she had to climb around four. Sighing to herself she thought she might as well start now, walking first she waited a bit for Michael before she left completely from the Training grounds with a small smile to Tohru. User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 1000/1000 || Master || Non-Bender || Travel: Besaid Island

Noir made his entrance, but this place was too light for what he was doing. So instead he found a nice secluded area and lit ten candles...again! He was doing far better with his strikes, six candles in one second meant he was increases his speed pretty quickly.[6/20] Noir once again lit the candles, he didn't know how much longer he'd have to do this for, but he had to finish here. Noir was doing his best job, and like the masterful fighter he was...his best was just good enough. The candles were out again though so Noir had to set up once more.[7/20] Noir was doing what he did best and hitting things with his hand, he was getting closer now. So very close to mastering something he'd yet to master. Eight candles out, two left.[8/20] Nor set up one last time, he was going to finish this time for sure. He struck out and sure enough was able to take out five of the ten candles. As he drew his arm back his focus became intense...time to end this.[9/20] Noir stuck the final five flames, blowing away all ten flames in a total of one second. "Phew..." That was one part of his training, but he had a little more to do so he didn't have time to rest.[10/20]

Parte Dos of Noir's training, training around random people! He took his jacket off and twisted it until it was small enough to wrap around only his eyes. He then binded it across his face and began practicing throwing people on the ground.[11/20] This one wouldn't take long since Noir had sort of tried to do this before, he already knew what to do. Noir didn't know how long he was seriously supposed to do this, but okay! He could throw people without looking at them all day.[12/20] The snow-haired boy was good with going over this again and again, the motions at least since there was nobody to throw. The motions were becoming second nature to him already. "Here we go..." Noir was getting close to finishing up here.[13/20] Noir almsot had the motions figured out, he was getting very good at this. Of course...he'd always been good, he just needed to awaken the potential he had. And he wasn't doing such a bad job.[14/20] There, finished, he was done practicing throwing people without looking. He put his jacket back on his body instead of his face and shook his head. "Final stretch."[15/20]

Noir began beating on a training dummy, this was something he had always been good at. He quickly discovered it was impossible for him to hold back in speed, and with all of that speed he had with him strength came with it. It looked like he wouldn't be play fighting with anybody any time soon unless they wanted broken bones.[16/20] Noir continued throwing strikes around, trying to harden his arms that last little bit. He was sure this strength wasn't something human, but it was enough for him. Plus...with those blades he had on his arm he wasn't going to lose, he had range, power, and speed all in one.[17/20] Noir kept up his intense training, it wasn't as intense now that he was ending it, but it certainly wasn't easy. He had been doing this from the ride here, so it was obviously taking some time. Then again...it'd all be worth it when he could break trees...heck, maybe he could do that now if he really tried.[18/20] Strikes continued to fly, Noir seemed to be sweating a little bit...mostly because of how he was going about this. He had to end it soon before he made himself pass out from the exertion. "Last one...here goes." If Noir didn't reach his goal by here he would give up and take a rest.[19/20] SNAP! That was the sound Noir was waiting to hear...the sound of thick wood breaking under his strike. His arms seemed fine, but now wasn't the time to rest. Now was the time to start training on some of the moves of the stage. These were the final techniques...[20/20]

Current Thoughts: ["Sweet! That was the best hit I've done so far."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

[[Hey dudes, don't mind me. I'll be out of here soon.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 am

xxx Michael nodded at Mako's orders of his test. He would finish the test and then train even harder than before. Rogue had to climb even more than he did. Searching his conscience he knew he couldn't let her go it alone, but he also knew it would be frowned upon to help her through it. He would see what happened when it happened. He turned to follow Rogue to the mountains. The look she gave him spoke volumes about the situation. He could tell she didn't want to go it alone. As he walked out of the training area he hollered to Tohru. "I'll be back!" Throwing his hand into the air in a half hearted wave he exited the grounds.

xxx (((OOC: Exits to the mountains.)))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 am

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue walked back from Mount Katore. Having just finished her test she Watched Tohru as she trained. Tohru, she was quite peculiar to Rogue as she had no idea who that girl was, though she knew some information, she found it alot harder to believe than she thought so. Sitting down on a Rock she waited for Michael, he seemed to not have appeared in the training grounds as of yet. Leaning back on the rock she found herself staring at the clouds. The adept test was a little easier than she'd thought it would be, it was somewhat boring now that she'd completed it and had nothing at all for herself to do. Sighing she looked around for Michael, however he seemed to be no where in sight. User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 am

xxx Michael entered the training area, riding on the back of his eel hound Jakk. With his new gear on the eel hound and a new found confidence with his luck he leaped of the animal when he got close to Rogue and smiled. "I'm glad to see you made it back. I got sidetracked during the test." He said as he gestured at his new eel hound. "Meet Jakk." He added patting Jakk on the side and grinning ear to ear. He was happy to finally have something that not everyone else had. Growing up on the streets he didn't have anything. What pets he did have were small mice or other street vermin.

xxx (((OOC: Ugh, I can't seem to post much lately.)))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxNovicexxxxxx5 0 0 ll 5 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄

Tohru sprung to her feet and darted over to Michael as he reentered the academy. Seeing his new eel hound, she quickly pointed to it and cried, "Snake Horse!" After her quick outburst, she returned her attention to Michael, "So...how'd your test go? Passed I assume. I tried learning the next set of firebending, but it's rather tough. I mean, I mastered Earthbending reeeeeeeeeeeeally fast, but that might be cause my mom was an earthbender...but that makes no sense, cause my dad was a firebender. Hm..so, how was your test?"

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 pm
"He passed. And so did the young lady." Said a voice from behind Tohru. "You even managed to get an eel hound, they can be quite hard to tame... officially, I promote you to the rank of Novice. You have a lot of training to do, but you can do it on your own now." Then he looked at Rogue. "Now you are an Adept. You can even teach others, as long as you don't forget the one that taught you.' He said with a grin.  
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff