Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:01 pm
Tachi watched the delema from his chair, quite as a mouse. He just hoped the students would end up enjoying themselves. Besides, he agrred that Kaiba should have the seat. He always seemed to be the loner type, he never seemed to really like crowds of people around him. Being in a area with less people and just his brother seemed to be the best enviorment for him. Once it all seemed to be over, he gave a smile to Duke. " Hope you enjoy the trip." he said softly. Then he buckled his seat belt around his waist as the piolets voice spoke over the intercom.

"Attention passengers, this is your piolet speaking, we are ready to depart. Please take notice to the screen in front of you for instrutions as we depart. Your attendent shall demenstrate what to do, thank you and enjoy the flight. We will inform you when we get closer to our destination." the piolet explained as the engines began to roar. Another attendent stepped from behind the certain and began giving the passengers instructions.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:29 pm
Bakura, Odion, and the Ishtars sat down and buckled up as instructed. Marik handed a smug Bakura the three bucks he had just lost. At least Kaiba was gone upclass. Ishizu tapped Bakua's shoulder.

"So... what was your dream?" She asked as the plane took off.

"Oh... a vision of the plane going down in flames." Bakura gave the other three a sadistic grin.

___

Tristain felt the plane start to take off, but decided to wait a few more moments to be sure that the coast was clear.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:58 am
Duke swallowed loudly. "So do I." he said back, in a voice that was rather unusual for him.
"About to take off!? I don't think I should be here... About to go up high in the sky... No ground under my feet..."
His eyes widened and he held the sides of the chair as tight as he could, not realizing he was also holding squishing his teacher's hand.

Tea was sitting next to an old man that had fallen asleep on her shoulder, and was drooling terribly. >w<

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:36 am
Seto sat next to his brother in first class and closed his eyes. He always felt a little wierd durring take off... takeoff and landings never sat as well him for some reason... but once he was in the air, he knew he'd feel fine.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:57 pm
As the plane began to move into position to take off, Tachi looked to his hand. He could feel as Duke grasped onto his hand as if it were the thing holding him up. The teacher couldn't help but smile, in a sick way, he enjoyed being the support of the child he had a crush on. Slightly moving his hand under Dukes, so now his hand held Dukes firm. He gave a soft smile to the boy beside him as the plane began to move. "Dont worry...your going to be alright. Planes are one of the safest ways to travel." he whispered softly. Hoping to settle the childs nerves down.

Joey pouted in his seat and seto headed beyond the certain. "Lucky.." he grumbled. He made sure to watch his language around Serenity or he would have called Seto something peragitive. After he huffed and puffed, he let out a sigh of acceptance. Turning and smiling at Serenity, it all didn't matter, he was alone with Serenity for two weeks. He smiled at the window as he could see Japan rushing by them on the ground. "Were almost out of here.." he whispered directed to his sister. His hand reached over holding her hand in his as he smiled. It was about time they got to go off just the two of them. And to Joey, this beat the beach anyday.

Mokuba smiled as he layed back inot the soft cusions of the chairs. Though he detested the spot for the laptop, giving his brother apportunity to work on the flight. But it didn't matter, he may fall asleep on the way anyway. Looking at Seto, he could see he was feeling uneasy. He just gave his brother a smile, "Dont worry Seto." he whispered. It was known to Mokuba how his brother felt on the way up in the sky, but once in the air he was fine. But of course, even if it was minor, he was there for his brother unconfort.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:21 am
"They don't make it look like that on the news... What if someone hijacks it and has us crash in some flat?" Duke said, his face going very pale.
"Oh God... Oh well... At least I won't die of AIDS if that happens.."
He kind of relaxed at this thought and leaned back, a little more relaxed now.

"So... Anything to talk about?" he said after a moment.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:25 am
Seto smiled but didn't really look at his brother when he felt his hand. He knew that Mokuba knew that he was uneasy... Mokuba always had a unique ability to be able to tell when he was even faintly upset about something. He never wanted to admit that something was bothering him though. He always tried his best to remain stoic so that he could be strong for the younger one. He wanted to be someone to depend on for Mokuba. Someone who was always secure and sure of themselves. He wanted Mokuba to be able to look at him and know that he'd always be there for the other, and that he'd never need any help in doing that. Somehow, the thought had twisted slightly in his mind, and he tried to display this by not displaying his concerns.
"We'll be there shortly," he said to himself more than his brother. As soon as he realized this, he added, "so don't fall into too deep of a sleep..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:32 am
(Um, Inu, you mean "derogative" right? not "peragitive")
Serenity shifted in her seat so that she could lean on her brother's arm. She was so excited now that she had no idea how to display it. Standing up and running around wouldn't even cut it. Instead, she tried to calm herself down by breathing. She watched the ground disapear from her seat and couldn't help but admit, "I know this sounds wierd, but I'll be sorry to see it again. It's kinda like we're running away, isn't it onii-san? You promised me that we'd go away together, just you and I... Well this is pretty close hm? Two whole weeks!" Her hand tighened in her brothers and she realized that breathing calmly wasn't going to work either. "I feel like I'm going go burst I'm so excited!!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:31 pm
Tachi held Dukes hand softly yet firmly in his own. Their fingers intertwined with each others. The roaring engines seemed to screech louder as the plane gained speed. Soon enough, under his feet, it felt as if the ground was falling beneath them. It felt to Tachi as if they were flying, like a pair of angels flying towards the heavens. Tahci calmly smiled, his eyes closed contently, this was the perfect moment for him. Once the feeling of flying had settled, his body adapting to it. His eyes gazed out of the window, now it was as if they were flying freely like angels.

Looking back to Duke softly, his hand loosening grip. Yet the hand remained over the boy beside him. "Dont worry..though its on the news, they post the stories that dont happen as often. it gives them a good story and ratings go up." Tachi replied. His thin rim glasses tilted down his nose. His long slender eyes being revealed from over the black tips. His eye lashes caressed his cheeks as his eyes met with his skin. With eyes closed he smiled. He hoped that he made the boy feel more confortable, he enjoyed seeing some sort of pleasent reactions from Duke.

It seemed that Duke was giving him a cue to change the subject. It seemed to be for the best, even if the worse was over. He pondered on his thoughts, wondering what to talk about. It was difficult to think up of something, without adding emotional impact within the conversation. "I'm not quiet sure really. Is there anything going on with you? It has been awhile since we have been able to talk." he replied. During their affair, when the sex was done, they talked in bed. He could remember it all so vividly in his mind. Even though this was his dark side, one occurence he tried to put behind him.

He hated the fact that he use to sleep with prostitutes. What was worse was that they were younger ones. Once Duke arrived in his classroom, it made things uneasy. Especially that at the time he was trying to pick himself up. Never having kids of his own, he seemed to have a, what you would call a sick addiction to younger males. He never trusted to tell anyone that he prefered men over females. Yet whores were people that gave you what you wanted without question. Who knew he would actually develop feelings for one, a child at that. That seemed to change him, now he was back on his feet. Though Duke made it harder for him, he was stronger now and able to resist the boys charms and only hoped that they would remain as friends. Something close developing out of the lack of emotion during Dukes job.

He continued to smile at the boy, his eyes now open. His hand still holding Dukes.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:42 pm
OOC
(Warning: WAY OFF TOPIC!!

Inu Tachi-san reminds me of Adrian from Boys Next Door, and Duke reminds me of Lawr...
Adrian is this teacher who has a thing for male prostitutes--erm, he usually ends up killing them, but then he falls in love with lawr, a male prostitute. I won't give away the ending though, if you want to read it. www.sakura-crisis.net has the scanslation. They're like... changing the webpage or something though, I don't know whats up. It's too bad because it's SUCH a cute story!! Adrian is the one with the glasses. http://tinyurl.com/kolts
"This way I love you, Kill you."
*squeals* Very Kaori Yuki. 3nodding )

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:44 pm
"Yeah, it has." Duke replied with a big grin on his face.
When TachiSan said the word 'talk', he thought of how they used to hang out together.

Duke would lay on the bed with a joint between his fingers and talk about nothing in particular, and Tachi'd talk about 'deeper' subjects, making Duke think about the meaning of life and 'that kind of s**t' without realizing it.

"We could talk about... "
He looked at nothing in particular as he spoke and thought
"Erm... Artists. The artist formerly known as Prince is awesome, don't you think? In the 'Black Sweat' clip, he looks totally awesome."

OOC
I didn't take a look yet, CHloie, because it's 8.46 AM and I want to have some time to change clothes and reply to other things as well before I have to be at school at 10AM. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:24 pm
Tachi smiled at Duke, glad to se that he felt like talking. Back then he sometimes had the idea that his thoughts and deep topics bothered him. Yet he always saw Duke as a bright indivisual, even if he did cheat at many things. But he was the first whore he had been with that got him to see things different. In ways, it was Duke that got him out of his habits. He was someone he respected, looked at for more then sex. Tachi had come to the conclusion that his thoughts and feelings toward Duke were wrong. But now he didn't seem to care, he couldn't help it. Crazy or not, he was in love.

Yet being in love meant being able to control yourself, cause Duke wasn't all sex in his eyes. If he ever changed his life around, he would make someone very lucky someday. With a pushy of his finger, he glided his glasses back ontop of the bridge of his nose. Once they reached between his eyes, he smiled more. "Yes, he is a wonderful artist. Though the song doesn't catch my attention, I still respect him as an artist." he replied. He did it yet again, he was speaking as if he was giving an analysis. He chucked to himself as he caught himself, "But the video was rather hot. Especially since it was put in a grey scale." he replied. Now attempting to speak more on Dukes level of interest.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:37 pm
Mokuba kept a grasp on his brothers hand as the plane lifted from the ground. Mokuba held in his excitment at the feeling of the ground disappearing. He could feel the gravitational pull of his feet to the floor of the plane. For a moment, it was as if he couldn't lift his feet if he wanted to. Looking out the window, wathcing Japan slowly drift behind them. Each building and car growing smaller and smaller. The people below grew small, then to the size of ants, then it seemed as if they all had disappeared. Japan was even more beautiful from the air, as if he were gazing upon it from a birds eye. Mokuba loved this form of transport, even more so when he was helping fly the jet.

Once they were level with the current, Mokubas hand loosened. He smiled at Seto, the worse being over. Taking his hand away from his brother and setting it in his lap. "I'll try, I got some sleep, but I am still tired." Mokuba replied. He smiled behind drooping eyes, he had spent most of the morning watching his brother sleep. He gave a long silent yawn, shaking his head hoping to wake himself up. It wasn't working very well. 'Maybe talking will take my mind off of sleep.' he thought to himself.

But the question was, what was there to talk about? Usually Seto and him sat in silence. Between them not much had to be said really. He had not talked to seto about his days lately, mostly because he was always at work with him for some of the day. These two weeks were for escape, for bonding, he should start it now. Opening his eyes more after his yawn, he gazed at Seto with a tired smile. "So whats been up lately? Anything interesting happen at the school lately?" he asked softly. He was sure that nothing had happened at work. Besides that, he really didn't want to talk about work at the moment. He chuckled a loud to himself, "It was funny how Serenity didn't reconize you." he brought up. A more lighter note then school or work.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:24 am
Duke first smiled: He noticed how Tachi had changed the depth of his reply, without really notiving that was what he had noticed.
"Yeah, he's so. ********. Awesome. The way he gives her looks, and how he barely seems to try when he changes his voice. His hair is so cool! I kind of considered getting my cut in that same style, but then I realized I couldn't survive without a bang of hair to twirl..."

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:56 am
Joey smiled as he too watched the city grow smaller and smaller. His feet being pressed down to the floor of the plane by natures pull. He grined, as if he was staring at his parents, saying goodbye and good ridence. His eyes looked to Serenity as she broke their silence of awe. A softer smile formed as he listened to her. It did seem as if they were running away, the thought didn't seem like a bad one either. His grip on her hand tightened, but still gentle. "Yeah it does.." he replied. Now he was feeling serious for a moment. That is until Serenity had her outburst, then of course he joined in the excitement. "The beach was nothing like where were going. I stayed up late school nights picking out all of the thigs we can do together." he began as he pulled out the flyer and the map.

"There are a lot of historical things to look at. I have picked out some great resturants I looked up on the internet. And of course I found one of the best malls in the city were going to. We'll pick out a nice outfit for you to take home." Joey explained. Though he hated shopping, he would do anything willingly for his sister. The map crinkled and crackled as his finger made its way to all the locations for them. Joey now had a excitement in his eyes he couldn't ignore. "And then when we get some free time away form all the people wanting us to learn something, well go sightseeing and take many pictures. Please, like I want to waste time learning when I'm on vacation. Especially with you here I wont be able to even concentrate on concentrating." Joey replied with a small laugh. His sister was always a joyous distraction.

Then all of a sudden he fell silent. For once, Joey looked as if he was thinking hard about something. His hand grew a little tighter around Serenitys, yet he would never hurt her, not even a little. Once he seemed to have gotten it straight in his head, he turned to her. His eyes gazed firmly into hers, "Serenity..what would you think to actually staying in China?" he asked boldly. His tone was completely serious, even though he had a small smile on his face. Now all there was to wait for was the shock she was sure to have at the thought of actually running away. The bad thing about Joey was at this moment, he wasn't even concerned about the future.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games