Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm
"Pretty good identity...but what if someone doesn't believe you" Rain said as the sky started to rain  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm
"Then they answer to big brother Leon. i care a lot about my only little sister." Leon said with a smile. "now i need you to be quiet. i am about to make us filthy rich." he said before he pulled out his cell phone and called Victor. "Job's done. Rain is dead. i'm gonna bring my little sister with me to collect the rest of my payment." Leon said into the receiver.
"Little sister? i didn't know you had one. anyway, the meet is in one hour at the same bar at the same table. don't be late." Victor said
"Oh, don't worry, i'll be there. and don't try to do anything to upset me or my sister."
"i ain't gonna upset someone who could just as easily kill me if i moved an inch in the wrong direction." Victor said
"Good." Leon said before he hung up and turned his attention to Rain. "Would you like to know how much they paid me to end your existence?" he asked "because as of this moment, Rain is dead. and my sister steps into the light."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 pm
"how much did they pay you "brother" cause i dont see why they want me dead" Rain said as her Rave turned back into a bird and flew away  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 pm
"one hundred and ten million dollars to take a girl named Rain to the grave." Leon said taking the hint and got into character as her older brother. "She was being a very bad girl and the punishment was carried out."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm
"She was bad...but why what did she do" Rain said as as she got into character as Leons little sister  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm
"She killed people and they sent me in because they thought i could take her on in a fight and win." Leon said as they walked to the bar. "now i am going to need you to be on your best behavior. the man who is going to meet me here is going to say you look like her."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"She killed people and they sent me in because they thought i could take her on in a fight and win." Leon said as they walked to the bar. "now i am going to need you to be on your best behavior. the man who is going to meet me here is going to say you look like her."
"ok...but if he pisses me off i get to hurt him right???" Rain/Alexis said as she walked into the bar with Leon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 pm
"Only after i am done with him." Leon said with a chuckle.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Only after i am done with him." Leon said with a chuckle.
"ok...how long will this take"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm
"not long after he gets here." Leon said.
"I felt my ears burning. someone was just talking about me." Victor said as he sat down at the table.
"Got my cash?" Leon asked
"That your sister?" Victor shot back
"Yes.
"There's your answer" Victor said as he slid some keys to Leon. "There's a truck by the docks at pier seven. it has all your cash. bring a few bags." Victor said as he left a twenty to pay for their drinks and left. his job was done for the night.
"order any drink you like." Leon said to Rain. "I'm having rum."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm
"im having vodka its the only where i dont get drunk''  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:24 pm
"Alright. hey bartender! can i get a bottle of rum and a bottle of vodka?" Leon called from his seat
"You got it, Leon." the bartender said as he came around with two glasses and the two bottles.
"vodka's hers and the rum as you know is mine." Leon said.
"don't i know it." the bartender, who was named Sam, said with a chuckle as he set the bottles down. "That'll be twenty bucks."
"here you go, Sam." Leon said handing the twenty Victor left to the gentleman who ran the place.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Alright. hey bartender! can i get a bottle of rum and a bottle of vodka?" Leon called from his seat
"You got it, Leon." the bartender said as he came around with two glasses and the two bottles.
"vodka's hers and the rum as you know is mine." Leon said.
"don't i know it." the bartender, who was named Sam, said with a chuckle as he set the bottles down. "That'll be twenty bucks."
"here you go, Sam." Leon said handing the twenty Victor left to the gentleman who ran the place.
"so you two know each other" Alexis said as she drank a glass of vodka  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm
"Leon's a regular here. has been ever since he got to town." Sam said. "And he has been good for my establishment. keeping the low of the low out and bringing me a good profit."
"It's true. i came here after taking care of the b*****d who put a hit on our parents and took my arm." Leon said with a chuckle. "and every night i come here. sometimes more than once."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Leon's a regular here. has been ever since he got to town." Sam said. "And he has been good for my establishment. keeping the low of the low out and bringing me a good profit."
"It's true. i came here after taking care of the b*****d who put a hit on our parents and took my arm." Leon said with a chuckle. "and every night i come here. sometimes more than once."
"oh...yeah i remember the car accident" Rain said drinking another glass of vodka  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff