Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke shook his head, keeping his mouth shut as he waited for a nurse to show up. He didn't know what was up, and now that they had Steffi in the Hospital Wing, he was starting to try and think of what was happening. So far, only Gryffindors had been affected, but he doubted that was the actual case, especially since the history professor was also affected. There had to be some connection. "Clarisse, what is the connection between the three? I mean, Drage is a prat, but that's about it. Steffi doesn't really have any sort of connection with him beyond house, and Professor Powell, he's... well, absent-minded? What could be the connection between the three? It doesn't make sense."

User Image
State: Concerned
OOC: ...

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hospital Wing

David couldn't believe his ears. Luke was never going to change. 'Relax David don't lose it.' he thought before speaking. "First off you can call me by my first name." he told him. "Second the connection has nothing to do with who they are it's the conditions they have." he continued. "But you are right it doesn't make any sense at all." David agreed with that much anyways after that things went their own separate way.

With: Luke, Xavier

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Curious, Confused
                                                              Thinking : Is there some kind of disease around...?
                                                              Doing : Helping; Putting the pieces together
                                                              Where : Hospital Wing

With : Nurse, David, Luke, Steffi, Other patients

The three were finally in the Hospital Wing, still carrying the just-passed-out-Steffi alongside David and Luke. He gave a nod at Luke, and at David. Slowly, gently, the two laid Steffi down a bed. Once she looked comfortable enough on the bed, Xavier turned to see the two. He quietly listened to the two as they shared their conclusions on what was happening. But you have to agree, it is too odd. These things happening around the school...Why? “ Honestly, I can't work the pieces together. I mean, Professor Powell and Jacob's condition is quite the same, don't you think? And Steffi....if she doesn't wake up soon, and continues with just, sleeping like that, like the Professor and Jacob, then the incidents would be the same. Not waking up immediately....

“ You know, if you think about it, weird stuff has been happening in Hogwarts since the chaos during the masquerade. I know that Luke was there since I was hearing his name. Not to mention the rumors...Did you hear about them? About the masked figures lurking around the hallways....I've never seen them, but, after all, it's just a rumor....But whenever I hear the term 'masked figures', I couldn't help but think of the people who attacked the circus. Those bloody bas***ds...Ugh. Well, forget that. There's just something weird happening in the school... “

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:37 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Mrs. Montague had been busy tending her plants at first, it was what she often did to calm herself, to help think. So far, none of the potions or spell administered upon the professor and student had had any effect, which was beyond puzzling, to say the least. She hummed thoughtfully when a student arrived. Short, stubby fingers wrapped around her wand as she reached Raphael Snow, her keen eyes trailed over the filled out parchment before she pursed her lips in thought. ”Okay Mr. Snow, hold still, and let me see just what’s wrong.” She said gently, a mother’s voice laced with honey. A gentle hand had taken his wrist and swished her wand with a dramatic downward turn and said, ” Diagnosus exposum.“ Under his flesh, the broken bones began to glow softly and his skin looked taut, pale, and almost translucent. She could easily access which bones had needed to be mended, which would make the process much easier on her, and him. She canceled the effects with a quick finite—it wouldn’t do to have him walk around with a glowing hand, now would it? ”Now, this well feel very hot, and then very cold, but you’ll be good as new in no time.” She smiled brilliantly. ”Episkey.”

Not long later, more students filed into the main lobby and she turned to regard them with an inquisitive eye. Another student, unconscious? Her heart stopped. It couldn’t be related too—no. But, could it? She quickly excused herself from the first year and moved towards the young Gryffindor girl’s side. Immediately curious of her eyes. ”Did she exhibit any unusual signs? Anything out of the ordinary before this happened?” She asked, biting her lip as she uttered a quick spell that lifted Steffi up from her chair and into an empty bed. Professor Powell and Jacob were hidden behind the curtains of their own beds. Mrs. Montague then turned to the remaining students, hopeful for any answer they might have to give. Though she couldn’t help but wonder just exactly what one of the boys had meant by a “masked figure” wandering the halls of the school.

shabatha
murruelecreuset
Diamond Wales
IceGrayWolf

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

An owl that perched on his window sill told stories that was quite... surprising, to say the least. The very capable nurses of Hogwarts summoned the healers of St. Mungo's to take a look at some interesting patients, people who collapsed and remained in a coma for an indefinite amount of time. It was interesting, very interesting.

Yuyami stepped foot onto Hogwarts soil, never knowing that he would be back at the school so soon, having just graduated a year and some months ago. Well, not that it was bad, since he could still remember how to navigate his way to the Hospital Wing. And once there, the same smell hit his nose it gave him a sense of nostalgia, except he really didn't miss it. Ah well. Putting on a smile, he noticed the two victims laying in a bed, encased in pure white they seemed to be only peacefully sleeping. Then, the third victim, a little girl, was placed in her bed. Three victims so far. Could there be more..? Well, who knows.

"Mr. Brighton. Ms. Montague," he addressed the two nurses. How odd for him to not call them "professor" and "nurse" anymore. "My name is Yuyami Akiji, a healer sent here from St. Mungo's. I heard there were patients with a peculiar illness. Perhaps I could look at them?"

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ pushed the door open, somehow balancing the younger Beater in her arms while she did so. Her magic had kind of given out on her, but she didn't seem to mind. The teen set the boy in a chair, trying to keep him from falling in a heap. She grabbed a form, then filled it out.

Name: Tevye Murphy
Year: Third
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: He fell asleep and won't wake up. In midair. On his broom!

Remy turned the form in, then went and sat beside the sleeping child, softly leaning him against her side, gently petting his hair. "Babi bach Hush, onid ydych yn crio. Mama gonna ei gwneud yn iawn." Her voice was soft, a gentle lullaby escaping in her quiet Welsh. The Captain, who got her shoulder broken without a tear, sniffled, a few drops running down her cheeks as she waited for someone to help them.

UT
f
HARACTER
{Translation: Hush little baby, don't you cry. Mama's gonna make it all alright.}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 pm
I don't like WALKING around this OLD and EMPTY HOUSE
So HOLD my HAND, I'll WALK with you, my DEAR
The stairs CREAK as I SLEEP, it's KEEPING me AWAKE
It's the HOUSE telling you to CLOSE your EYES
There's an OLD VOICE in my HEAD that's HOLDING me BACK
Well TELL her that I MISS our LITTLE TALKS
SOON it will be OVER and BURIED with our PAST
We used to PLAY OUTSIDE when we were YOUNG and full of LIFE and full of LOVE

User Image
~Madam Germaine Umber~
~Former Hufflepuff~
company- jessamine and uriel
location- hospital wing
reading- the picture of dorian gray
wearing- sunshine

Germaine rushed into the hospital wing, levitating the body of a sleeping boy with her wand while keeping an arm around a crying girl, murmuring comforting words to her. "Sh, sh. Don't cry, dear, he's just asleep. He'll be alright." She had the girl, Jess, sit with the boy lying next to her, while she grabbed a form to fill out. "But, but why won't he wake up?" Jess whispered, getting control of her crying. The librarian offered her a reassuring smile while she wrote out the form. "He's in good hands here. Now, can you tell me what's his year?" Jess nodded shakily. "He's in second, a year older than me."

Name: Uriel Scott
Year: Second
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Fallen asleep and won't wake up

Without LIBRARIANS, what do we HAVE? No PAST and no FUTURE.

You're GONE AWAY
I WATCHED you DISAPPEAR
ALL that's LEFT is the GHOST of YOU
Now we're TORN APART
There's NOTHING we can DO
Just LET me GO we'll MEET again SOON
Now WAIT for ME, please HANG AROUND
I'll SEE you when I FALL ASLEEP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 am
The Forgotten Weasley
Miss GryffindorK
Utsuha Moon

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stepped out of his office to hear a boy speak up. He was older than the students, yet was not a staff member. He spoke, introducing himself. The name rang a bell in the Healing Professor's mind. He nodded and smiled in greeting. "Hello, Yuyami. Yes we do have a few particular cases." And as though to reinforce these words, two more groups of people arrived, Remy Bleiddiaid, the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, carrying one of her beaters, who was clearly asleep in her arms, followed soon after by the librarian, who was hovering a young blond boy and a worried girl who followed after. He sighed as he took the papers, glanced at them and waved his wand. Immediatley two beds began to fix themselves up. Two more cases... he thought as he looked at the healer who had arrived from St. Mungos. "It seems we have two more who have the same ailment." he said sadly. "They fall asleep and can't wake. So far we have, well five now." he said as he looked at the guest. He turned to the boy brought in the Gryffindor Quidditch captain. He waved his wand and the sleeping form raised into the air and towards the bed that was prepared for him. He did the same for the Second year brought in by the Librarian.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Nick floated into the hospital wing through a wall and paused. Well now, this was certainly unexpected. The place seemed to be busier than usual, with students, professors, and nurses quite busy with patients. Well, perhaps he should say something. After all, he did have some insight into the problem. He cleared his throat, straightening his collar which only loosened his head and caused it to fall onto his shoulder. Irritably he shoved his head back into place before speaking. "Excuse me, but perhaps I can be of some assistance." He vaguely recalled that not many of the people talked to him and merely ignored him at times, but the proud house ghost wouldn't be deterred. After all, a good number of his house's students had fallen under the sway of this unnatural slumber.

User Image
State: Trying to be informative

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Perfect. Not even an hour since Yuyami stepped foot into the Hospital Wing and already two more patients rolled in. Just perfect. Eyes narrowed as he focused his attention on the sleeping bodies that were moved into the beds. Still peaceful, as if nothing was ever wrong with them. He rested the index finger of his right hand on his chin and though and thought. No disease, illness, whatever synonym for "maladie" that existed came to mind. Could this be an accidental ingestion of a faulty potion? It seemed highly possible, given the circumstances. But certainly, if he, a newbie healer, could think of such a thing, then probably the more experienced would've thought it already. Well, it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. "Mr Brighton, do you perhaps know if any of the victims ingested something foul or out of the ordinary prior to such a coma?"

The voice of the familar Gryffindor house ghost caught Yuyami's attention, and with the turn of the head he was now facing the ghost. "Greetings, Nicholas. Please do share what you know."

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:27 pm
Diamond Wales
User Image
User Image

Nick shifted a bit, not wishing to be the bearer of bad news, but realized that something needed to be said, otherwise there were going to be more cases, and worse, fatalities. He'd already lived, or, well, existed through one instance of something similar with the basilisk, having been Petrified during the whole affair, but thankfully he'd managed to save someone by blocking their sight of the foul creature. This time, it could be a lot worse if he refused to say a thing. "Of course. As you know, I know several ghosts outside the castle, not the least of which is several fellows from the Headless Hunt. Well, a bit over seven years ago, I was invited out by one of the regular huntsmen from the Hunt, mostly because he felt that I should have a taste of what I was missing." Nick nearly would have ranted about that bit of injustice, but felt that what he had to say was more important than some pompous huntsman rubbing the fact he was incapable in his face. "We were busy for quite some time, apparently he decided that I would get the full experience of a hunt, as well as the fact that he tried to see if my head would come off fully several times. It was during one of these occasions that we ran across a peculiar incident. You see, we had gone off to what we had assumed was a clear and uninhabited portion of England and found a house there. Normally we wouldn't have bothered them, however, there were several instances of people entering and leaving the house in large groups. Geoffrey wouldn't even go near the area, so I decided to investigate. And what I found was truly troublesome. Apparently this group of wizards were meeting for experiments. They would bring in an unassuming individual and put him into this circle, and then the person would pass out. They tested this several times from when I watched, and each person. However, someone must have caught on to me watching, because they tried to stop me from leaving." Nick looked at everyone present, trying to figure out if anything else was important.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

x💚 I know they've hurt you bad. Wide, the scars you have.
x💚 Baby, let me straighten out your broken bones.
x💚 All your faults to me make you more beautiful.

The doors to the Hospital Wing opened and a small girl entered. She looked terrified as she stepped aside and allowed a man to carry an older woman into the room. The man slowly approached the desk, the girl following close behind him. "Nurse! We've got an emergency over here!" he called out to whoever would listen. As the man readied Ms. Dalila for the nurse, Cecille took the opportunity to take in her surroundings. It was pretty quiet here, except for the sounds of a few faint voices. One was familiar, the other was not. "Girl, tell me exactly what happened one more time." the man said, shaking CiCi from her thoughts. "We were going to practice my spells, and she was yawning a lot, and then she just fell over onto the table. I don't know what happened other than that." she answered, feeling as though she wasn't much help. She didn't see what happened, after all. "I'll pass on the message then." he said before returning to his attempts at getting the attention of a nurse. Cecille faded back into her thoughts, wandering across the room with her cane tap tap tapping on the floor.

{Exit Cecille to Tevye Murphey's Bed}

I can't help it, I love the broken ones, the ones who, need the most patching up. 💛x
The ones who, never been loved, never been loved, never been loved enough. 💛x
Maybe I see a part of me in them, the missing piece always trying to fit in. 💛x
The shattered heart, hungry for a home. No you're not alone, I love the broken ones. 💛x

Name: Dalila Fletcher
Year: Uhh, professor?
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Excessive yawning, drowsy behavior, collapsing onto a table, eventually falling asleep, cannot be awaken  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Yuyami listened carefully to what Sir Nicholas had to say, which, by all accounts, wasn't good. Information spilled into his mind in a lackadaisical way, a shuffled puzzle waiting to be put together. Except, the shadow didn't know how many pieces there were or the larger image he was trying to reconstruct. This was one heck of a problem. Should he... no. A spider spun its own web, and pulled its own strings, capturing its own prey. A small smile appeared across Yuyami's face. "Where was this house?" Though most likely, the group of shady characters might've moved already, since their hideout wasn't a secret anymore. And after all this time, the scene might've been cleaned spotless. Well, there was this small hope that one of them left behind a tiny piece of clue.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Nick thought for a moment, trying to remember where it was. It had been a while since he'd been there. He then looked up, a small frown crossing his features. "Northern Ireland, I believe. Near one of the lakes, Lough Neagh. We had been playing water polo with Geoffrey's head, after all."

User Image

User Image

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Lough Neagh. Lough Neagh. The name sounded familiar. In Northern Ireland... Where was this..? Water, clear but clouded, and the land, flat but rocky. Yuyami felt like he had been there before, but could this just been his imagination running wild? No. This was a memory. The boy was sure of it. "Well, I'm going to investigate," Yuyami declared. He could add in a reason to his declaration, but really, who was there to stop him? After all, he would've spewed some nonsensical answer like, "to find the culprit and stop them before more people get hurt". Haha... The shadow fox wanted to find out who was behind this, and perhaps learn their methods for himself. The idea of acquiring power and knowledge was on the Ravenclaw's mind, a selfish thought indeed.

The Akiji son walked out of the Hospital Wing.

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff