Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:29 pm
The sudden protest all three children made has roused Ellyone suddenly. "No Demi!" She moaned jolting awake and looked around. Two. . . Where was Leila. Panic set over Ellyone until she scented Demi and Tamera nearby and turned her head. Ellyone sighed rubbed her eyes then let her children climb all over her as she stood up and wondered over to Demetrius and all three held him tight. "Sleepy time on daddy me thinks." Ellyone yawned with a smile her hands slipping down and cupping his behind. She didn't talk much just hugged and fell asleep on the demon. Rose gave a look to her brother and they both shared the look with their father. It seemed the twins had picked up on the nightmares and the content rather quickly. "Daddy stay wit mummy." They said in chorus. "No leave-" Then Rose added with her stone eyes. "Ever." Almost as if she was threatening him. Which was so cute~.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Demetrius grumbled to himself as he was tackled by Ellyone and their children. They were barely a few months old and already they could talk. He cursed to himself inwardly at the development of their species at such high speeds. After Rose's similar threat, she took after her mother too well, Demetrius pulled his son closer to him before whispering with a slight smirk, "A son should never betray his father, no less a demon should ever betray his fellow demon."

He saw the same smirk on Rein's lips that seemed all too like his own. Demetrius patted the toddler's back softly before adjusting the three of them on the couch. The demon sat normally as Ellyone and the twins slept with their heads on his lap. He lounged back as he gazed out the window at Tamera playing with Leila outside.

His attention then turned to the sleeping Ellyone before his eyes went over to the two sleeping toddlers.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:42 am
Rose lifted her head and frowned. She felt a little left out by all this father son business. Then her head turned to Rein who stared back with a slight frown too. They seemed to be communicating through thought. Ellyone just rolled over to her back and stared up at her demon. "A son should only betray his father if the father has been compromised. Like God for instance, his son should kill him for going back on his word." She turned to their children. "We must never go back on our word." The twins blinked at their mother and tilted their head.
"God, is bad?" Rose asked.
"Why?" Rein added. Ellyone's eyes showed pain and put a hand on each child's cheek. She wondered if Demi would disapprove of what she was about to say so censored it. "God took your big brother from us." She said eventually. "God said that there was a evil in the world and that he would protect mummy and big brother from it, but he lied and took big brother. His name was Klaus, your big brother." Both Rein and Rose frowned a tiny bit as if wondering if this was a lie but they knew that mama wasn't lying. Then Rein looked up at their father for his reaction his face a question. If you're so big and strong why weren't you protecting mama and big brother?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 am
"You're a demon, you will understand one day," Demetrius whispered to Rein before moving himself away from Ellyone and their children, "I'm going out."

Tamera was playing with Leila when she saw Demetrius leave through the front door. She held Leila in her arms before going to the demon, "Where are you going?"

"I need a break from you guys," Demetrius sighed as he stood at the side of the mansion.

"Are you kidding me?" Tamera manuevered Leila in her arms as she glared at the demon, "You need a break from us!? Do you think this is any easier? All day long, we take care of the kids when you want to do something else. Yeah, you give them food once in awhile, but you haven't played with them at all!"

"Not my dilemma," Demetrius shrugged, "Demons father children all over the world. I can't tell you how many children I actually have, there's just far too many for me to remember."

"You're such a douchebag!" Tamera yelled, then covered her mouth before taking herself and Leila inside and went passed Ellie to go to the shared bedroom.

Tamera sat Leila in the crib with her favorite blanket and her favorite toy before going to the large bed to sit at the edge.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 am
"Not if I can help it." Ellyone said when Demi was out of ear shot. "Dear little Rein, you may have your fathers genes dominant in you but like me your true powers will blossom with a catalyst you too Rose and maybe Leila, for me, it was losing your big brother Klaus. I don't know what it will be for any of you." Ellyone sighed. That night, when she let the monster inside her lose she learnt a lot. So much she almost broke under the sudden influx but she'd teach them. Let them know the truth about everything. "But you must protect Tamera like I do. Your father may not care but I do. She means a lot to me. And I hope someday she'll mean the same." Rose and Rein frowned a tiny bit. Their mother was acting strange. It sounded like she was leaving. "Stay." Rose whined reaching forward. Ellyone smiled tiredly. "I will sweetheart. Don't worry." She whispered holding her children close.
It seems like Daddy does this to mama often. Rose thought. Rein shared a look with his twin telling her he heard it.
Yeah, and I know we both know it hurts mama when he does this. But we're stuck in this shape for a while, what can we do? Rose let out a sigh
Just be there for mama. Let her know we love her. She replied with a slight sad look. "Okay you two bed time." Ellyone purred holding them and taking them to their crib. "That's just him Tamera.'' Ellyone said noticing that face she got when she wasn't happy. "He only responds to me when I'm out of control. When I'm destroying stuff. . . I wonder if he'll wake up to himself if he realises I won't come running when he whistles." She added in a tiny tone.
Mama~
Ellyone gasped and turned around her eyes darting at the ceiling then around her. Was that. . . Klaus?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:40 am
Tamera noticed Ellie's strange behavior before glancing over at Leila to see she was starting to become fussy. She had everything...except her pacifier. Tamera excused herself before going downstairs to the diaper bag with everything Leila would need if they should go out. Ruffling through the bag, Tamera then noticed that someone was handing her the purple pacifier. Her eyes trailed up to see that it was Demetrius, "Uhm...thanks."

"You seem to be vigilant like a good mother should," he mused as he bent his knees to become eye-to-eye with Tamera, "Wouldn't you like to have more children?"

A blush crossed Tamera's features. She didn't really want to have more kids right after she had Leila to take care of. Plus, Ellie was in certainly no condition to help her if she got pregnant by Demetrius. Tamera looked away from the demon, "It's really not a good idea, and I don't want to have your children."

"Oh come now," his hand left hand went out of sight and Tamera gasped before covering her mouth, "I've made love to you countless times. Surely now that your womb is empty, you can have at least one more child."

What Tamera was worried about was having Demetrius leave her and Ellie when they needed him the most. Getting pregnant with his child meant more responsibility on all of them, and the more incentive for Demetrius to leave. However, she couldn't fight the desire that she wanted to be held, or just to feel close to someone. Demetrius smirked as Tamera willingly followed him to his private room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:51 am
Ellyone burst in on them mid rut panting hard. Her body shuddered like it did when it lost control. Her eyes looked them both over for a moment. "He's not in here either." She growled slamming the door shut and moving to the next room. But the voice didn't get any louder and it sounded like it was all around her. Tormenting her. She bolted to the spacious courtyard staring up at the sky. "What do you want with me!?" She screamed at the sky. "You've got what you wanted! What more could you need!" The figure appeared behind her smiling cruelly. "They have been marked Ellyone. . . the deserter."
"Michael." She hissed feeling the presence of her twins next to her.
"He won't forgive you for leaving him. But if you come back-"
"Why would I come back? Klaus is dead!"
"Did you see him be killed? For all you know God just put him into a sleep. . . Have you been hearing voices? Nightmares? From your reaction I'd say yes. Well looks like he's reaching out. Punishing you for leaving him. Heh, the perfect weeping angel-"
"Until something triggers the change! I know the truth! I know my kind was manipulated to join the heavens!" She ushered her twins into the folds of her wings.

Mama.

Ellyone whined in pain. "You're cruel Michael. They will change too. . . and we will retake our place. Just like that voice said. Darkness will fall." Did Michael just pale?
"Yes Ellyone. But neither you or your consorts will be alive to witness the brutality of it." Then he was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 am
"B-but Ellie-"

"Just hush and ignore it."

Demetrius finished with a grunt before getting off of Tamera. It wasn't as entertaining as it was with Ellyone, but it got the desire out. Ellyone was already losing her mind to some type of madness. As much as Demetrius called himself a 'freak in bed', he didn't exactly find insanity charming. He glanced over to see Tamera curled into a ball beneath the sheets. Perhaps he was too forceful on her. Demetrius walked over to her and kissed the nape of her neck, "We'll try again soon."

"...just go and bring my daughter here...leave me alone.." Tamera whimpered softly.

The demon sighed before obeying the simple command, placing the sleeping Leila next to her mother before Tamera held her daughter close to her naked breasts. Demetrius left the room to see Ellyone speaking to herself with their children hidden beneath her wings. His eyes narrowed on her, he didn't mind whatever phase she was going through but she didn't need to get their children involved with her madness, "Do you mind telling me exactly what just happened?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm
Ellyone stood frozen. Her heart had stopped cold and the twins had wiggled out of the wings and ran to their father. "The scary man! He talked about little brother and that you and mummy are going to die and that big brother might not be dead and-"
"Enough my little Rose. You'll scare him away." Ellyone said crouching down to eye level with a small boy looking no older than ten. He had small wings that flashed to stone every so often. His eyes were grey like Ellyone's. In fact he looked a lot like Ellyone except he had black hair. The child put his gaze on Demi and the twins. "I see it didn't take long to replace me mama." He said sounding hurt.
"No Klaus, that wasn't it at all!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "This. . . " She swept her hand over the not yet repaired apocalypse. "This was the product of my grief for you Klaus. I thought you dead! Please, don't listen to them. Listen to me." The little boy bit his lip. Fangs like a weeping angels hinted a bit. "Please my precious little boy." She opened her arms watching as Klaus's breathing picked up rapidly and he ran into them. He had one memory and that was the sound of his mother's voice. He later realised she was telling him she would love him forever. But that wasn't his mission. . . Heck he'd do it later. Ellyone whined with happiness cupping her son's face. Her black tears rolled freely down her cheeks. "Is this father?" He asked giving him a cold gaze. "The one who keeps hurting you?" Ellyone pressed a kiss close to his ear and whispered something. The murderous intend left him. "Fine. But if he hurts you again he won't live." Ellyone giggled.
"Do you think he'd be alive now if he had?" They laughed with each other. "Come little one, let me introduce you to your little brother and sisters."
"Sisters?" Klaus frowned.
"I'll explain when you're older." She said lifting him up and placing him on her hip like she would one of the twins. "Klaus, this is Rein and Rose." Rose's eyes lit up and she reached out for him. Their hands met for a bit until Rein got jealous and growled at his sister and brother. For some reason he didn't feel the connection with Klaus. Maybe because his weeping angel genes weren't that strong? Klaus turned his gaze on his father then hugged his mother protectively. He had no loyalties to his father at all. Just his mother. To him his mother and her children would be protected. If this person hurt his mother then this person would die.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 pm
Demetrius gazed down at the young boy in front of him with some surprise. This was his first born, his first son that entered the world without knowing his father. And his only loyalties were to his mother? Demetrius narrowed his gaze on Ellyone before turning and leaving through the front door without saying a word. He stomped through the trees as anger rushed through him.

Tamera stirred as she heard the new voice from a few halls down. She wanted to see what was going on. So, she pulled on a silk robe, held onto her sleeping Leila, and walked down to see a child barely 10 years old standing in the middle of the living room. Tamera hadn't seen him before, but the child had Demetrius' eyes and Ellyone's features. She neared Ellie before asking, "Ellie...is this..who I think it is?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm
Klaus turned to Tamera and gasped. He remembered her! But she was encased in some coffin. "The one mummy loves above all else." He breathed in awe.
"Klaus, this is your other mama, this is-"
"Tamera, Lady of the Glass." He finished with a soft adoring smile. "I know Jesus told me. He said that he regretted not stepping in and saving her but if he did that would've gone against the free will. But what he's upset about the most is that he let you be manipulated." Ellyone smiled and kissed her son's forehead. "It's okay. You don't need to explain." She whispered. "My little Klaus." She nuzzled his neck and cheek holding him close. Rose whined upset that she and her brother weren't getting any attention so Ellyone encircled them all in her wings, Tamera included and smiled. "My family is almost complete. But we'll wait for mister grumpy face to finish his little tantrum over the fact his eldest son is a mummy's boy and not a daddy's boy." She grinned impishly. "Though in my case Leila is a dama's girl. . . see what I did there? mashed up Daddy and mama. I'm so smart."
"Mama, that's lame~" Klaus whined. Ellyone blushed.
"Sorry I'll try to be less lame." She giggled tickling her three children.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Tamera rested her head against Ellie's shoulder. She had felt left out many times when Ellie and Demetrius would pair up, but it was these moments when Ellie held onto her and their children that made up for her petty jealousy. Tamera lifted her head slightly and kissed Ellie's cheek, "I love you, Ellie, and I love our little family. Thank you for these beautiful gifts of life," referring to the children she gently grazed their soft heads with her hand gently, "I couldn't ask for a better life. And Demi will come around, he can't resist you too long."

Leila lifted her sleepy head and patted Ellie's skin with her tiny palm, showing the love for both her parents. Tamera smiled before kissing the top of Leila's head and bent over slightly to kiss the other children.

Demetrius then stormed in, causing the women and the children to huddle together. His gaze was heated as he spoke sharply, "Tamera, allow the children to go to bed, i'd like to speak with the both of you in private."

Ellyone seemed to disregard the statement, but Tamera obeyed even though the children openly resisted as well. She picked up the three toddlers before grabbing Klaus' wrist and pull him along softly even though he tried to escape. When they reached the shared bedroom, Tamera placed the toddlers in their cribs before holding on to Klaus softly, "It'll ok, little one, your mommy will be safe. I will never let her be hurt again, please trust in my words, my child."

Tamera kissed Klaus' forehead softly before laying him on the bed before leaving the room. She then re-entered the living room, "There's no need to scare the children like that, Demi!"

"Dammit," Demetrius growled as he glared at both of them, "I have done everything to provide you two anything you ever wanted during your dreaded pregnancy months! I have lost my first born's admiration because of letting you," he pointed at Ellyone, "leave. If I had my way, I'd leave you two demons in disguise and go back to the life of misery and destruction, but I can't because i'm simply in love with both of you two. Especially you," he pointed at Ellyone once again, "You keep fighting me tooth and nail on every single subject and yet the love we make is powerful enough to bring God himself to his knees for mercy. I have never, ever in all of my life felt such love for an angel who has brought this damned demon to his knees. And you," he pointed to Tamera, "You have withheld your admiration for me as well, but you have grown to care for my children and the woman I love. For that I have love for you that beats as strong as Ellyone's."

Tamera stood dumbfounded at Demetrius' screaming love proposal. She glanced over at Ellyone, unaware of what to do, "So...we're all still lovers right?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Klaus sat on the bed blinking a little. Maybe they weren't as bad as God has said they were. . .

Ellyone blushed brightly. She was about to respond to Tamera when the door slammed open and Demi barked at Tamera. Ellyone's hackles raised until he started yelling at them. Then he told her he loved her. Sort of untraditionally but that couldn't be helped. Demi was always untraditional. She ignored Tamera and raced into Demi's arms and kissed him deeply holding him tight to her. He was right. God had always been afraid that they would come together but it happened and now he was quaking with fear. She'd brought him to his knees with love for her and that made her heart pound. "I love you too Demi." She whispered against his lips. Her hips rolled on his. He'd definitely aroused her with his little outburst. "I have a feeling," She said with a smile. "That our love life is going to be like that three way marriage in the bible." She giggled. "I wonder which of us will be having the twelve kids and the other just two." She said at Tamera.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Tamera noticed that Demetrius had one arm open as well and walked over to him before gently pressing herself against him. He kissed the tops of both their heads before goosing them, causing Tamera to jump slightly, "I don't want to have twelve kids... Then I won't be able to have..you know..."

"There's a secret to that, my dear," Demetrius murmured in her ear, then kissed Ellyone's cheek, "I've been waiting for that three some you've offered me months ago."

Tamera's eyes widened as a blush hit her cheeks, "A..a three-some? But what about-"

"The children are safe," Demetrius turned and kissed Tamera's forehead before pulling her closer to Ellyone, "This needs to happen now."

Her eyes went over to Ellyone as her face reddened even more. Throughout their three-way relationship, they had yet to actually do a three some. Tamera had thought she had been out of the clear for that. Then again...she glanced up at Demetrius before looking back at Ellie, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 pm
Ellyone hugged them both blushing brightly. He wanted a threesome. Well, she supposed she had to share them sometime. "I was joking about the twelve kids." Ellyone growled but then she got distracted again by Demi's lips. "Okay come on lets go before I change my mind." She muttered sullenly already stripping down.

Klaus had taken to his siblings quickly. He told them stories he'd learnt up in heaven answering Rein's questions with ease. Though when Rein told Klaus what God had put their mother through Klaus burned with anger and decided to disregard his mission completely and just be the best son he could be for his mother. He didn't want to see her cry. Never again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games