Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 pm
"I, ugh, just glanced at her," Liam blinked a few times, "But thanks for their life-story, I guess."

Liam walked over to the door and opened it, then noticed that the two vampires were eavesdropping. He smiled widely, "Two bat-cases huh? Just trying to suck all the information out that you can, right?"

The pack leader laughed at his corny jokes before walking passed them. He went back outside, at this time of the night the shifts would change for someone else to keep watch for the pack's town. However, with his absence, Liam smirked to himself as he gave himself a little vacation time. Liam laid in the grass as he closed his eyes, sleep was quick to take him. However, he didn't exactly like the fact that he would be sleeping while the vampires around him were watching him. Instead, he kept his eyes open.

'Guess i'll start sleeping during the day,' Liam sighed to himself.

Anya growled to herself, the nerve of that wolf acting as if he owned the place. She glanced into the office to see Conrad still sitting on the lavished chair before walking in, "Are you going to trust his word? How can we be so sure that this isn't some type of stunt?"

"He's not exactly doing anything besides laying there," Oscar stood outside the room, gazing outside as he watched Liam lay in the grass, "Is this some sort of sick joke?"

"This is more of cruel irony," Anya retorted as she looked over her shoulder at Oscar, "I'm all for peace and quality, but there are far too many odds against this idea of a truce."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Conrad frowned at them both. "I'd suggest not bitching at me and keeping and eye on my daughter. From how she acted she's either going to kill him or herself. I have some ground rules to write and I'm going to ensure no loop holes." He growled. "I'd watch her myself but she seems to be more violent toward me than either of you so off you go," He made a shooing motion and headed to a side door with a slight growl. This was going to be a very long day.

Emma just laid in the tub she'd redrawn with a sigh. The bubbles were new covering every inch of her body. "Hate this." She growled. After a moment of contemplation she dried and dressed then used her IV poll to start destroying things roaring loudly as she smashed things. Once she was satisfied her bathroom was utterly destroyed she started on her room then moved clock wise throughout the castle.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 pm
"Baby sitting isn't in our job description," Oscar commented, then received a glare from Anya, "Are you friggin kidding me? I'm not going in that bathroom!"

"Just stand outside the door, i'm going back," Anya stated to both Oscar and Conrad, "It's bad enough I was dragged back here."

"You can't just leave me to watch her," Oscar grumbled as he walked out.

Anya waited before Oscar left before tossing the key back to Conrad. The key landed at his feet before she stated softly, "Concern for their safety is not 'bitching'. Once you can act like a King and take care of your daughter as well as your kind, then you may bark your orders like a small tyrant."

With a swooping motion of her gown, Anya left the office and out the front door. She briskly walked passed Liam until she heard him ask, "Leaving the party so soon? But you seemed so popular."

"I have nothing to say to you either," Anya stated, "I just ask that you keep to your word and don't harm anyone here."

"Why not just stay and find out?" Liam sat up on his elbows.

Anya hesitated before glancing over her shoulder, "I have no desire to be talked down to or see other sights."

Oscar sat outside the bathroom where he could smell Emma. He wasn't going in there, but he was irritated that he could smell Anya leaving again. Where the hell was she going this time? Especially when he would need help watching Emma not kill herself for the possibly tenth time in one week and deal with the constant threats from Conrad to not touch his daughter, don't even look at her, don't even be in the same room with her. Yes, he admitted he had feelings for her, but he wasn't going to hop in the bed with her or walk down the aisle with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Emma kept smashing things anything and everything, she showed no mercy. All she did was imagine it as her father as she roared with anger. Her features freakishly like a werewolf's. Hate, anger, betrayal, the feeling of being constantly dirty no matter what she tried to do. That werewolf was bring out her violent side. Because she couldn't set him on fire and watch him burn. She knew Anya had left. Maybe for good. She didn't know what Oscar thought of her and it was obvious her father was an idiot letting the wolf stay here knowing what it did to her!

"She needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around her." He said to Jess. "She's been indulged too long-"
"Actually she's only been indulged for a few days. The rest of it she's been struggling on her own. She needs the world to revolve around her for a while. Imagine if you had everything, including your identity stripped from you at a very young age. You'd feel angry and trapped too wouldn't you?" Jess stated. "Anya, Oscar, you none of you understand it not any more. She doesn't know what she is any more. She has not one to help or guide her any one who can help she lashes out at because she's upset. . . except Oscar. . . maybe he can get through make her see reason. . . I don't know."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 pm
"Does everyone here have a stick up their a** or something?" Liam laid back in the grass, "Things are breaking, idle threats being tossed around, it's like this entire castle is made of tension."

"And with a suicidal human, your partner of many centuries wanting her, and expecting to just give up freedom," Anya sighed as she, too, sat in the grass not too far from Liam, "It's been...trying, for everyone here."

Liam glanced over at Anya, one eye shut as he listened partially. Anya looked over at the castle before looking up at the sky, "Eversince I met Emma, it's all been centered around her well-being. I went from finding my own social standing to caring for her as if she were my own flesh and blood. And when Conrad came along..."

She didn't know if Liam knew what the relation between Emma and Conrad were, so she merely stated, "It's been trying for Emma, but she has failed to see that keeping Oscar and I here has turned our lives around. She doesn't realize what she has taken from me and what she's putting Oscar through."

"So you're heart broken and I'm guessing Oscar is falling in love," Liam closed both his eyes, "Humans are like that, that's why my pack leaves them alone. They fail to see beyond their own eyes."

"Emma is just...well, she's definitely human then," Anya chuckled, "But she doesn't see what she's done to those who have been protecting her from the start."

Oscar listened to the reign of destruction that Emma was causing. Honestly, she needed to get the anger out. He was not her babysitter, he just wouldn't let her kill herself if she decided to do so all over again. Oscar followed her to every room she felt like destroying to pieces until he she went too far. He grasped her arm as well as the IV pole, forcing her to stay still, "What exactly are you upset about? Just say what's on your mind instead of breaking through the castle until you smash the walls down."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:10 pm
Emma growled panting hard. Her eyes set in rage. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Emma growled. "What isn't wrong? My life was a lie! I don't know who I am any more! I thought I was a human then I was tricked into a werewolf pack, my human identity in that gang was stripped from me! Then I was just starting to get my human identity back when they came after me and I had to flee, now I find out through a human that my father is a vampire and not just any old vampire, the king of them all! So now I don't know what or who I am!!! And to make matters worse, I don't have a mother to talk to any more. I had to kill her to protect her from the werewolves! That's all I've known, death and pain! For once I just want some semblance of happiness. Not this constant rage nagging inside me."

Conrad sighed and rubbed his temples. "I should find her and go talk to her." He said getting up and following the wave of destruction to where Oscar and Emma were talking, well he was listening she was screaming. ". . . I don't even have a mother to talk to any more. I had to kill her to protect her from the werewolves. . ." He stopped cold. The only female he ever loved was dead. Killed by their child. "You did what?" He asked finally getting his voice back. He was just about to try mending bridges and she said that. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't move. Couldn't speak any more. Emma just stood there eyes wide.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Oscar stood frozen at the fact that Conrad heard what Emma had said. Technically, she didn't kill her mother, but it was the situation that they were in. However, he wasn't fearful of what Conrad would do to Emma. Yes she killed her mother that obviously had feelings for Conrad to sleep with him. Oscar kept a soft hold on Emma before he stood up for Emma without hesitating, "It was only because she didn't have the choice, Conrad, why would a daughter willingly kill her own mother unless backed into a corner like Emma was?"

He could only imagine the hell that had been in Emma's mind when she had heard her mother was dead. Oscar had barely any memory of his own mother besides that she thought he was kidnapped when he was turned into a vampire.

"So you're going to end your friendship with her for interfering with your relationship?" Liam asked, barely paying attention at this point.

Anya remained silent as she thought about her answer. Why was she even speaking to this wolf? Her eyelids dulled, he seemed to be the only one that was somewhat willing to pay attention to what she had to say. Anya then sat on top of her calves, "No, it's not her fault for her own troubles."

"Then quit being sad over it if you can't change what you've chosen to do," Liam turned onto his side away from Anya, "If you can't change it, deal with it. If you can't even do that, then you obviously messed up."

Getting irritated at Liam's blunt words, Anya stood up abruptly and stomped back inside the castle. She'd show that damn fleabag that she was more than capable to live with her own choices and act like a lady in this situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 am
Conrad just stared at Emma as if he didn't even hear Oscar. He held his hand out to Emma who, in a daze went to him. He cupped her face and a little of her neck their eyes never unlocking their gaze with each other. He saw everything, felt everything. It was only a few seconds but it felt like he lived from high school to present from her eyes. He shook his head a little. "Now I fully understand milaya." He whispered holding her close. "I'm so sorry." Emma broke down into more tears and held her father tight. She felt better sharing her secret completely. Her body felt a little weak. "Go little one." He whispered guiding her back to Oscar. "I must apologise to Anya for my behaviour." He kissed her forehead and smiled kindly at Oscar gripping the other's shoulder. "Thank you, for looking after my little girl.It means a great deal to me that she has stable influences in her life. From what I've seen," He looked tenderly at Emma. "She wouldn't have risked her life for either of you unless you meant something to her. Be kind, she's all I have left of Evelyn." He nodded a little and walked back toward his office hoping to bump into Anya on the way.

Emma just held Oscar tight. What happened had rocked her to her soul. "Thank you Oscar, for defending me." She smiled up at him. "It meant a lot to me that you did that." She cupped his face gently unable to hide her feelings for just a fleeting moment before the mask returned and taking his hand sighed. "Well I must return this medical stuff so Jess doesn't get up in a huff about it." That soft smile returned again. She wanted to know what it was like to kiss him but she doubted he was ready for that so just toddled along with him. She looked a lot lighter now too since exploding at Oscar and having her father know everything. The weight just didn't feel like it was crushing her and she didn't feel angry either. That was always a plus.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 am
"By risking her life you mean throwing herself off a building where I caught her and she pulled a gun out of her shirt and killed two wolves," Oscar commented dryly before sighing slightly, "What a treat.. But the sentiment is clear."

He glanced down at Emma before turning his face away from hers. Going off on him may have helped her relationship with Conrad, but he certainly wouldn't become her next punching bag. Oscar continued to walk along side her silently. What the hell had he gotten himself into? Having feelings for this nearly insane female was getting to be something of an abuse. Then again, he thought to himself, perhaps it was just the masochist side of him that didn't mind.

Anya walked along a corridor, she heard Emma yelling in the distance but paid no mind to it. She continued along her way when she could smell Conrad nearby after a few minutes had passed. Still angry with his comments earlier, she had no desire to see him. What bothered her even more was scenting Oscar and Emma still together. She had thought by now that Oscar would've walked away from Emma, but she was wrong.

'Perhaps I misjudged his feelings for her,' Anya thought with a dismayed expression.

She took a long, deep breath before exhaling softly. As a lady, she would not show her concern and be polite. If this eternal life taught her anything, it taught her that change was inevitable and that she must be silent to the current.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 pm
Conrad quickly picked up on Anya's scent and raced silently to her almost appearing behind her her. "I'm sorry I wasn't more sensitive to you or Emma or Oscar." He said just putting a hand on her shoulder. "And holding Emma's 'secret' like you did took a lot of courage. And I admire you for imprinting your scent on her. That was very creative." He half smiled wanting so bad to hug her. From how he looked it seemed as if he now knew everything about Emma's life and how he failed at not intervening sooner.

Emma smiled more brightly. She still didn't have an identity but she didn't care any more. She was happy and content and no longer angry at the fact that Conrad wasn't there. He literally didn't know about her so that was the truth at least. She no longer seemed to have violent or suicidal tenancies though she knew if her friends were in danger that would change dramatically. "Maybe we should start looking for gym thing." She said absently. "In case I get angry again I can punch stuff in there instead of yelling at you and maybe saying something that'll hurt your feelings or ego." She smiled up at him. "Lightning Kid." She teased with a smile to match. "Oh! We should give Anya a side kick name. . . though knowing her persona she'd want to be the Hero. . . The Thunder Lady?" She said with a frown. "Or. . . Queen of the Night~! If my dad get's his way." She smiled knowingly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Anya stepped away from his grasp when she felt his hand on her shoulder. A slight blush tinted her cheeks as she listened to Conrad's words before she seemed perfectly calm. The female vampire held her gaze with his as she kept a calm demeanor. Her thoughts were racing as she thought of Oscar and Emma, but...in the end, she was happy for both of them. And if her friends were happy, then so was she. Anya smiled before saying, "Our character is judged by how we act and make decisions in the face of danger. I simply acted in such a way to keep track of her and to find her if she were to go missing."

She then reminded herself who she was speaking to and quickly straightened herself up before looking away from Conrad, "As for Oscar, myself, and Emma, there is no need to apologize. Your character was judged by what you had to do when approaching this situation with Emma. You are a good King to your people, and you will be a good father to Emma."

Anya took one more step back from Conrad, "With the wolf here, you must be busy planning on how to handle the truce. If you need any advice or opinions, I will be happy to help."

She curtsied low before murmuring, "My king," and turned to leave.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen," Oscar stated quickly as he put his hands in his back pockets.

Oscar walked with Emma until they went up a few flights of stairs before finding what looked like a boxing area. He recalled his days of boxing in the early 20's before the Great Depression hit the States before he and Anya took a ship to a different country to flee the mess. The male vampire went over to a few equipment props before entering the ring, "It may not look like it, but I was a really good boxer much earlier. If I had stayed in the States, I would've been the top, but the Father showed up and took me in as his right hand."

He leaned against the ropes as he glanced up at the ceiling, "Seriously, if you had joined our coven fully, changing and all, it would've been an experience you could never forget. I mean i'm talking high class stuff, the Father paid all the expenses and you could literally do anything you wanted. Anya and I only stayed at the school for just showing up, the Father was having us trained to take over the coven after he would step down in a few centuries."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am
Conrad nodded a little then went to his office to work. Anya seemed a bit cold. But that was fine. She didn't see how highly he was praising her. He'd deal with her after he set up boundaries to his truce with this pack of wolves. He knew the second they turned on them he would be easily able to defend himself.

Emma watched Oscar as subtly as she could willing her heart beat to stay normal He'd been a boxer? "I did a few self-defence classes as a kid but that's about it." She muttered pathetically moving to a punching bag however she landed a solid kick with her shin sending it flying into a pole tearing a large hole in it. Emma blinked then frowned and stared at herself. "Okay maybe punching and kicking stuff isn't a good idea. . ." She said nibbling her lip. "And I doubt I would have joined your coven." Emma blushed a little and hurried on. "It's just, Conr- I mean father would have come for me and taken me to his. Though my mother would've let you turn me after you pried me from. . ." She stopped short and sighed. "Anyway, Lightning Thief." She teased. "Or would you prefer Oski? Or would you like to pick a nickname for yourself?" She hopped up to the side of the ring near him and stared intently. She was enjoying this too much.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 am
Conrad seemed...off, distant, just all around cold. She continued walking along the hallway until she found a separate, more private library. Anya walked in, closed the door behind her, and sat at the windowsill. Soon, the sun will be up. The sky was starting to be less dark, perhaps an hour or so she could go to sleep. She couldn't help but feel more relaxed now that things seemed to be playing out the way she wanted them to. A sense of peace rushed over her as a smile caressed her lips.

"How about saying my name as just 'Oscar'," he answered before standing in the middle of the ring, "I don't really like nicknames."

He glanced at the time and saw that it would be sunrise soon. About an hour or so. Oscar stretched his arms high in the air before walking back to the door, "Emma, it's getting a bit late. I'm going to head to bed, see you tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 am
Conrad sighed looking at the clock. Nearly 5am. No wonder he was starting to feel really tired. He hadn't even started writing the contract. He'd been reliving a few key moments in Emma's memories that he knew would haunt him forever. It was a wonder that the girl could sleep at all with everything that had happened to her.

Emma nodded. "Oscar it is." She smiled faintly. "Sleep well Oscar, I might do some weights to tire myself enough to sleep." She smiled kindly and watched him leave. "See you tomorrow. Sleep well." She sighed and strung up a new punching bag just doing some light sets then started on the weights. She was fine. That's what she'd told herself. But she wasn't. Her back hurt bad. She'd over worked it. Only sheer will power and not wanting to alarm Oscar kept her awake. She stripped to her backless shirt. Having things on her back only hurt the scars and since Jess hadn't re-wrapped it it rubbed on everything and itched too. She hadn't even realised she passed out on a bench.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:34 am
Liam woke as soon as the sun was up. He hadn't wanted to sleep during the night, but at least he could do the things he wanted now that all the others were asleep. Getting off the lawn, he stood up and stretched his limbs before heading inside. He was right, everyone was asleep. Liam began to open the curtains to let the light in before he started his exploration. First, the kitchen, he was starving! However...blood, blood, and more damn blood in all the cabinets. That is until he found lots of leftover food in the fridge. Liam ate all of the food in just a few minutes. His next stop was a bathroom to wash up. He found a shower and quickly did his routine before getting out to find a new room to explore.

He went up a few flights of stairs until he found a gym. His amber eyes lit up with excitement at the weights and be able to work out for a few hours at a time. Liam was about to head over to the cardio machines before he picked up on a new scent. He followed the scent until he found a human female laying on a weight bench. This must've been the human girl Conrad spoke of earlier.

'Can't just leave her like this,' Liam shrugged before picking her up.

He left and went up a few more flights of steps where none of the hallways seemed destroyed and found a pink room suited for a princess. It wasn't his style, but it would have to do for this human. Liam gently placed her on the bed before about to turn away until she turned onto her stomach. His eyes then noticed the deep scars on her back. He had seen those same scars on countless human bodies before, but the rest had been dead when he found them.

Anger ran through Liam, he wanted to find the wolves that did this to the human girl. They have harmed too many humans to get away with this. Liam left the room swiftly, not wanting to stay any longer than he had, before going to the gym himself.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games